剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
- I'm needed here, but I-- - Don't.
-尼娅 -别说了
- Nia. - No!
当你不再佩戴抑制器时
When you took off your inhibitors,
我发誓无论怎样都支持你
I swore to be there for you no matter what.
但我大概错了
But, maybe I was wrong.
因为我不知道这个布莱尼是谁
Because I don't know who this Brainy is.
但我知道我不喜欢他
But, I know I don't like him.
而且我绝对不信任他
And I definitely don't trust him.
听着
Look...
我不能解释
I can't explain.
别打谜语了
No more riddles.
你和罗摩·可汗到底在那干了什么
What the hell were you doing in there with Rama Khan?
那是什么语言
What was that language?
莱克斯·卢瑟和这有什么关系
And what did Lex Luthor have to do with it?
告诉我
Tell me.
在这里 就现在
Right here, right now.
我不能
I can't.
你不能两面三刀 布莱尼
You can't play the game from both sides, Brainy.
你不能这一分钟还假装站在我们这边
You can't pretend to be on our side one minute
下一分钟就把我们推开
and then push us away the next.
如果你选不了立场 我就帮你选一个
If you can't pick a side, I'll choose one for you.
这是谁
And this is who?
她显然有一串名字和身份
She apparently has a list of names and identities...
她的真名是伊芙·泰斯马克
Her real name is Eve Tessmacher
而且她非常危险
and she's a very dangerous individual.
也就是说 我们雇了她
Well, it says here, we hired her
她有我们董事长和我朋友杰玛·库珀
on direct, personal recommendation of Gemma Cooper,
直接的个人推荐
our board chair and my friend.
没有犯罪记录
No criminal record,
档案上没有污点
no black marks on her file,
几乎是个模范公民
practically a model citizen.
我不知道你俩在耍什么把戏
I don't know what kind of game you two are playing,
过来跟我说一些毫无根据的担忧
coming to me with these concerns based on nothing.
但我如此努力工作让公♥司♥有了今天的成就
But I've worked too hard to get this company
现在绝不能让它失去势头
to where it is to lose momentum now.
如果你们不能完全支持
If you can't find it in you to get fully behind
黑曜石国际团结盛典
Obsidian Worldwide's Unity Festival,
那可能 你们该自寻出路了
then perhaps, you should consider finding the door.
终于平静了
Peace at last.
费了点工夫去说服他们
It took a bit of persuading,
但囚犯们已经被制♥服♥了
but the prisoners have been pacified and neutralized.
他们做好下一轮的准备了
They're ready for the next round.
"无害"计划结束了
Non Nocere is dead.
那不起作用
It doesn't work.
那不行 从来都不行
It can't. It never could.
痛苦是人和生活的必要部分
Pain is a necessary part of being human, of life.
我曾妄想我可以拯救人类或弥补这一缺陷
And I was delusional to think that I could save people, or fix it.
人性总会试图保护自己 去进化
Humanity will always try to protect itself, to evolve.
你无法阻止
You can't stop that.
你看到斯蒂夫有多么无助了 都是因为我
You saw Steve, how helpless he was, all because of me.
我曾经很支持你 莉娜
I was rooting for you, Lena.
但是
But,
我必须要同意
I have to agree.
人性不能被修补
Humanity can't be fixed.
他们需要被控制
They need to be controlled.
利维坦可能是我们最大的威胁
Leviathan may be our biggest threat,
但他们对一件事的看法是对的
but they were right about one thing.
人性需要一只铁腕去指引
Humanity needs a firm hand to guide it.
去领导
To lead it.
而且不是自大的外星人
And not some arrogant alien.
必须是人类
It needs to be human.
你是说 卢瑟家的一位
You mean, a Luthor.
想想如果我们成为人性的救世者
Think of all that we could accomplish together,
我们可以一起完成什么样的事业
if we just take our rightful place as humanity's saviors.
救世者
Saviors?
当然了
Of course.
你从来没变过
You never change.
这总是关于你的
This was always all about you,
你的狂妄自大 你
your megalomania. You...
知道我的计划不会成功 那是注定的
knew my plan wouldn't work, that it was doomed.
你就指望它了
You were counting on it.
你怎敢这样
How dare you?
我给了你全世界
I gave you the world.
一切
Everything.
我支持过你
I supported you.
我什么都没破坏
I sabotaged nothing,
什么都没碰
touched nothing.
我为了你 不顾自己的目标
I set aside my own goals for you.
因为你需要亲眼看到
Because you needed to see your little project fail
你的小计划失败
with your own eyes.
才能了解人类的真正堕落
To know the true depravity of humanity.
才能知道只有我的方法行得通
To know that my way was the only way.
你就是个怪物
You're a monster.
但那不代表我也必须成为怪物
But that doesn't mean I have to be one, too.
我们失去了超查部 失去了布莱尼
We've lost the DEO, we've lost Brainy.
利维坦有了氪石
Leviathan has Kryptonite.
没有莉娜为我制♥造♥氪石战衣
Without Lena to build me a Kryptonite suit,
我一无所有了
I have nothing.
我们还有彼此
We still have each other.
我们会阻止他们的
And we will stop them.
回家吧
Go home.
我们早上再来处理这事
We'll deal with this in the morning.
梅根
M'gann.
我找不到罗摩·可汗的能量信♥号♥♥
I can't find Rama Khan's energy signal.
我找不到他了
I've lost his trail.
听我说 听我说
Listen, listen, listen.
今天我差点就失去你了
I nearly lost you out there today.
我只是不确定我能不能...
I'm just not sure I can--
荣恩
J'onn.
没关系
It's okay.
你和彼得怎么样
How did it go with Pete?
不太好
Not so good.
我们中了利维坦的埋伏
we were ambushed by Leviathan.
等等 什么
Wait, what?
彼得没事
Pete's okay.
没事的 我只是...
It's fine. I just...
我犯了个错
Look, I made a mistake.
我 我施加压力 置他于危险之中
I just... I pressed and I put him in danger.
我不习惯这么暴露身份
I'm not used to being so exposed.
而现在超查部又没了...
And now with the DEO, it's gone...
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
说到暴露
Oh, and speaking of exposed,
威廉和我发现伊芙·泰斯马克
William and I discovered that Eve Tessmacher
一直在为黑曜石工作
has been working for Obsidian.
你告诉安德里亚了吗
Have you talked to Andrea?
她不在乎
She didn't care.
在这个世界上 伊芙就是完美的
In this world there is no record of Eve being anything but perfect.
她威胁说如果我再去找她 就开除我
She threatened to fire me if I came to her again.
有没有搞错
Come on.
那你要怎么做 你要离开黑曜石吗
So, what are you gonna do? Are you gonna leave Obsidian?
不
No.
不 那会让我们更难弄清事情的真♥相♥
No. That'll make it much harder to get to the bottom of this.
我只是...
I just...
我需要隐藏得更好
I've got to get better at hiding.
或许你也应该这样
Maybe you should, too.
你是说 比如 带个面具吗
What do you mean, like, wear a mask?
我弟弟就成功了
It worked for my brother.
如果你要成为一名治安维持者
If you're going to be a vigilante,
你不如就当个彻头彻尾的治安维持者
you might as well go all the way.
卢瑟先生
Mr. Luthor?
我们把犯人带回了牢房♥
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表