剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
如果你不介意的话
Now, if you'll excuse me,
我要去八十年代的狂欢节了
I'm off to Mardi Gras in the '80s.
十八世纪八十年代
The 1780s.
莉娜决定与莱克斯合作
让我猜猜
Let me guess...
你是再次来告诉我 我应该原谅你
You're here to tell me once again that I should forgive you.
或者我不应该和我哥哥合作
Or maybe that I shouldn't work with my brother?
这次不是
Not this time.
我承认我犯了一个错误
I recognize I made a mistake
长久以来对你隐瞒了我的身份
in hiding my identity from you for so long,
但过去的已经过去 我无法改变
but the past is the past, and I can't change it.
是否原谅我 那是你的选择
Forgive me or not, that's your choice.
就像你选择和莱克斯合作一样
Just like it's your choice to work with Lex.
我不再为你的错误决定而自责了
I'm done blaming myself for your bad decisions.
那你为什么来找我
Then why are you here?
告诉你从现在开始
To tell you that from now on,
你要对自己的行为负责
you're accountable for your own actions.
如果你决定原谅我 我会在你身边
If you decide to forgive me, I will be there for you.
但如果你继续和莱克斯合作...
But if you continue to work with Lex...
如果你们俩要将自己的计划
If you go through with whatever it is
贯彻到底
the two of you are planning,
我会尽我所能阻止你
I will do everything in my power to stop you...
就像我对待其他恶棍一样
just like I would any other villain.
好多吃的啊
This is an extraordinary amount of food.
是捣蛋鬼送的离别礼物
A parting gift from Mxy.
我们应该多请捣蛋鬼过来
Well, I think we should have Mxy here more often.
我听说五维干预
I hear Fifth Dimensional interventions
能神奇地改变一个人的看法
do wonders for one's perspective.
你知道吗
You know what?
这是真的
Actually, they really do.
看到现实的不同版本 让我意识到
Seeing all those alternate versions of reality made me realize,
事后批评自己没有任何好处
second-guessing myself doesn't do any good.
是的
No.
所以 如果我犯了错 我必须往前看
So, if I make a mistake, I just have to move on.
为什么要笑
What is that smile?
你们几个啊
You guys.
伙计们 自从我成为超女的那刻起
Guys, you've been with me from...
你们就一直陪着我
the second I became Supergirl.
无论巅峰 还是低谷
In my best moments and especially my worst moments.
这对我而言意义重大
That means the world to me.
我也是
Sames.
都一样
Back at you.
聚则强
El-may-arah.
聚则强
"Stronger together."
-说法不同 -本质相同
- Potato. - Po-tah-to.
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表