剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
超 女
第五季 第十四集
邪恶之兽 毁我家园的瘟疫
Foul beast. Plague of my family.
今日就是你的死期
Today your life ends.
模拟结束
End simulation.
这款全新的白金黑曜石镜片真的很厉害
These new Obsidian Platinum lenses are amazing!
凯莉说升级非常接近现实
Well, Kelly said the upgrade is so realistic
人们在虚拟现实中可以真实地触碰
that people can actually touch and taste
品尝和闻到事物
and smell things in the VR.
你看那个人
I mean, look at that guy.
他真的觉得自己滑得这么快
He's actually feeling like he's going that fast.
他一定很大胆
He must be fearless.
换做是我都会头晕眼花的
That would make even me dizzy.
不会
Oh, hardly.
但我希望自己能感到安心
But fearless is definitely something I wish I was feeling,
因为现在在人群中
'cause right now, being out in this crowd,
我希望自己身上带枪
I don't like it without my sidearm.
不敢相信你离开超查部时
I can't believe Lex made you give up your gun
莱克斯居然要你交出配枪
when you left the DEO.
这是我八年来第一次身上不带枪出门
This is the first time in eight years I've been out without it.
我反而很喜欢
You know what? I love it.
你和荣恩 高塔 没有官僚主义
You and J'onn, the Tower, without bureaucracy.
不必受邪恶统治者的限制
Without an evil overlord holding you back.
我觉得很好
I think it's great.
天啊
Oh, my gosh!
看看这个地方 真厉害
Look at this place. It's amazing!
全是安德里亚的功劳
It's all Andrea.
好吧 华丽的部分也许是
Well, okay, sure. Maybe the pizzazz part,
但升级150千万亿的生物连接界面是你的功劳
but I mean, not the upgraded 150 petaflop bio-link interface.
她从来没说过这些话
She has never said words like that.
你真有在听我昨晚的胡话
You are paying attention to my late night ramblings.
-我有听 没错 -更重要的是
- I do listen. Yes. - More importantly,
盒子里是什么
what's in the box?
这是我给女朋友的第一天礼物
This is a first day gift for my awesome girlfriend.
三明治 通心粉和芝士
Hot pockets, macaroni and cheese
还要你最爱的王福餐馆饺子
and your favorite dumplings from Wang Foo's.
-饺子 -不行
- Dumplings? - Oh, no. Hey.
这是给我的爽心美食
This is comfort food for me.
我也许会分给荣恩
I-I might share with J'onn.
-他要的话 我也许会给 -什么
- Maybe. If he asks. - What?
-我一直在听 -先别回头
- I've been listen... - Don't look now
你不喜欢的同事走过来了
but the co-worker you rejected is coming this way.
先别回头
Don't look now.
-你应该做你的事了 -我要去高塔了
- You should do your thing. - I gotta go to The Tower.
-我们有事要做 -叛徒 叛徒
- We have a thing that we have to do. - Traitors. Traitors!
-你好 -早上好
- Hi! - Morning!
你好
Hello.
我买♥♥了拿铁
I come bearing lattes.
-无糖香草拿铁 -谢谢
- Sugar-free vanilla latte. - Thank you.
这是你的 双份咖啡 双份奶泡 加焦糖抹茶
And for you, double caff, double foam with caramel and mocha.
你怎么知道
How did you know that?
我可是一名调查记者
I'm an investigative journalist.
但我们不是都熟记朋友的点餐喜好吗
But don't we all know our friends' orders by heart?
你真是太体贴了 谢谢
This was very thoughtful of you, thank you.
-小事一桩 里面见 -拜
- It was nothing. See you guys there. - Bye.
拜
Bye.
拒绝绝对没这么好 也没这么酷
Rejection never looked so good or was so cool about it.
我为什么这么不会拒绝人
Why am I so bad at this?
今晚九点
At 9:00 P.M. tonight,
黑曜石将会改变你的思考
Obsidian will change the way you think
感受以及体验生活的方式
and feel and experience life.
梦想的倒计时现在开始
The countdown to your dreams starts now.
十一个小时倒计时 双重感叹号♥
Eleven hours and counting. Exclamation point, exclamation point.
救命 救命
Help! Help!
你没事吧
Are you okay?
现在没事了
I am now.
谢谢你救了我
Thank you for saving me.
到底怎么回事
What the hell happened?
有人要杀你
Someone tried to kill you.
-你怎么知道 -因为这个
- How did you know? - Because of this.
五分钟前送来的
It was delivered five minutes ago.
是一份反黑曜石宣言
It's an Anti-Obsidian manifesto.
黑曜石之北是对科技的大屠♥杀♥
"Obsidian North is technological genocide.
现在安德里亚·罗哈斯已死
With Andrea Rojas now dead,
这是给你们最后的警告
consider this your final warning.
取消发布白金黑曜石 不然会有更多人死
Cancel the Obsidian Platinum launch or more will die."
他想怎么威胁都行 我绝不会推迟发布
He can threaten whatever he wants. I will not postpone.
真可爱 是吧
Well, isn't that cute?
我不知道马拉多利·德恩卓斯普会出现抑制
I wasn't aware a Maladorian Dendroasp could show any restraint.
你们俩有很多共同点
And you two share a lot in common.
无害计划能做到上帝做不到的事
Non Nocere does what God couldn't.
能改变最凶猛动物的本能 使其无害
Turns the most ferocious animal instincts into "Do no harm."
目前为止 你所有的动物实验结果都非常好
So far, all of your animal trials have produced perfect results.
是的 但人类大脑要复杂得多
Yeah, but the human brain is far more complex
我还没测试过
and I've yet to test it
不知道是否能完美结合
to see that it's working just as perfectly.
不能让任何批评者抓住任何错误不放
Can't have any critics pouncing on any mistakes.
有点私人恩怨的感觉
That has a bit of a personal ring to it.
我猜猜 你最大的批评者是氪星人吧
Let me guess. Your biggest critic is a Kryptonian?
危机发生前 我试图利用大清洗
Before Crisis, when I tried to use Myriad,
她以为我想操控人的心智
she assumed that I was trying to mind control people.
她和她的朋友认为我要走上邪路
Her and her friends think I'm going down a dark path.
他们觉得你已经变成了我
They think you've turned into me.
或者至少变成了母亲
Or at least, Mother.
但你没有 真可惜
But you haven't... tragically.
如果人没有屈服于恐怖 愤怒和担忧
Can you imagine what it would be like
你能想象那会是什么样吗
if humanity didn't succumb to terror, rage and worry?
我们会成为最好的自己
We would be the best versions of ourselves.
-有创造力和自♥由♥ -乌托邦
- Be creative. Be free-- - Utopia.
没错 但超女和她的朋友无法接受
Exactly. But Supergirl and her friends just can't accept
我并不想成为傀儡大♥师♥
that I don't want to puppet master humanity.
既然我预料到你
Since I anticipated you
已经为下一个阶段的测试做好了准备
being ready for the next phase of testing,
我擅自在我们那间小监狱里
I took the liberty of setting up a trial
安排了一次测试
at that cute little prison we own.
自愿测试对象正在等待机会能成为更好的人
Willing subjects waiting for a chance to be better people.
车在楼下等着你
There's a car waiting for you downstairs.
要走了 使命召唤
Gotta go. Duty calls.
收到你的短♥信♥了
Got your text.
把玩具人的永生代码逆转用来对抗利维坦的事
Good news on inverting Toyman's Immortality Code
有好消息吗
for use against Leviathan?
有 我差不多完成了改写代码
Yes. I'm nearly done re-purposing the code
让利维坦变弱
to render Leviathan vulnerable,
但他们是一种高科技有机物种
but seeing as how they are a techno-organic species
和氪星一样来自同一个太阳系
from the same solar system as Krypton,
经我测算 把代码注入他们皮下
I've calculated that it would be next to impossible
几乎是不可能的
to inject the code into their skin
除非先削弱他们的能力
without first, somehow, weakening them.
那你是说
So, are you saying
我们要先找到能抑制他们的"氪石"吗
we would need to find their version of Kryptonite?
说白了就是这样
In so many words, yes.
那行不通
Then no.
我试过这个办法 这么说吧
I've been down that road and let's just say,
行不通
I didn't win.
有种办法可以一试
There is one intriguing possibility.
但那需要进入利维坦的行动基地
But that would require access to Leviathan's base of operations.
我们根本不知道在哪
Which we don't even know the location of.
长官
Sir.
安德里亚·罗哈斯遭到袭击
There's been an attack on Andrea Rojas.
尽管遭到恶意袭击
Despite a vicious attack,
安德里亚·罗哈斯已承诺
Andrea Rojas promised
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表