剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
Here you go.
我们会慢慢来
Okay, we're gonna go slow.
在整个过程中 我都会监测你的大脑活动
And I'm going to be here monitoring your brain activity
和生命体征
and your vitals the whole time.
詹姆斯在外面 随时可以帮上忙
And James is right outside, if we need anything.
好的
All right.
启动能量循环
Initiating energy cycle.
Q波协议启动
Q-wave protocol initiated.
拜托 求你放我走
Please... Please let me go.
我知道你生我的气 但你要知道
I know that you're mad at me, but just know that
如果你能放我一条生路 我会对你忠诚到底
I would be the most loyal to you, if you let me live.
我并不生你的气
Okay, I'm not mad at you.
-那我为什么会在这里 -你为什么要背叛我
- Then why am I here? - Why did you betray me?
我发誓我也不想 真的 只是...
I swear I didn't want to, and that's true. It's just...
是他们逼我♥干♥的
They made me do it.
他们是谁 莱克斯的密友吗
Who is they? Lex's cronies?
我不能说
I can't.
-他们无处不在 -好吧
- They're everywhere. - All right.
你就推卸责任好了
Blame the bogeyman.
拜托 如果他们认为我告诉了你 他们会杀了我
Please, if they even think that I told you, they will kill me,
还会要了你的命
and they will kill you too.
我凭什么相信你的话
Why should I believe anything you say?
因为这是实话
Because it's true.
他们在我十六岁时就征募了我
They recruited me when I was 16.
也就是我父母去世的那年
Same year my parents died.
我已经上了大学
I was already in college.
我负债累累
I had so much debt.
他们说可以解决所有问题
They said they could fix everything.
只要我替他们做事
All I had to do was work for them.
-还有背叛我 -不是
- And betray me. - No!
我很不想这么做 每次都让我很难过
I hated doing it. It hurt me every time.
伊芙 我问过你一个问题
Eve, I asked you a question.
我母亲以前常说 行动比言语更有说服力
My mother always said actions speak louder than words.
我当时也在场 伊芙
And I was there, Eve.
你拔枪指着我
I was on the other side of that gun you pulled,
我看着枪管
and I looked down the barrel,
我知道你会开枪打我
and I knew, that you would've shot me.
所以别和我说你别无选择
So don't tell me that you didn't have a choice.
选择一直都有
There is always a choice,
而你总是会做一样的选择
and you always chose the same thing.
你背叛我是因为你想这么做
You betrayed me because you wanted to.
你喜欢那种力量
You liked the power that it gave you.
所以如果你想让我相信你
So, if you want me to trust you,
试着说一次真话
try telling the truth for once.
艾丽克斯 很对不起
Hey, Alex, I'm so sorry.
我做完这些事前
I think I'm stuck here
哪儿也去不了
until I'm done with these assignments.
安德里亚今天一直盯着我
Andrea's been all over me today.
但只要你一有发现 我立刻赶过去
But the second you get a hit, I'll blow out of here. Okay.
尼娅
Nia?
你的便当盒都筑成堡垒了
You have a bento box fort.
是的
Yup, yeah, I do.
-我能吃一点吗 -当然
- Can I have some? - Yes!
-我饿死了 -全都吃了吧
- I'm starving - Yes, please, take them all.
早餐吃多了 我现在还很饱
I'm still stuffed from breakfast.
我猜猜 是布莱尼送来的吗
Let me guess. Is this Brainy?
今早 他给我买♥♥了我最爱的早餐
This morning, he brought me my favorite breakfast,
简直是完美了
and it was perfect.
我不知道 这是不是有点过了
I don't know, isn't this a little excessive?
也许提供食物是布莱尼表达爱的方式
Maybe giving food is Brainy's language of love.
我不知道
I don't know.
我想我要坦白告诉他
Well, I think I just need to tell him in plain English
35盒寿司的爱太多了
that this is 35 boxes of sushi too much love.
这么做应该是明智成熟的
Yeah, that sounds like a very healthy and mature thing to do.
但我要好好享受这一刻
But I'm going to enjoy this while it lasts.
好吧
All right. Well...
好极了
Great.
又有一个快点把事情做完的理由
More reason to get this done quickly.
我刚刚重组了荣恩DNA里
I just reconfigured all possible energy signatures
所有潜在的能量信♥号♥♥
based on J'onn's DNA.
你做事还真是有条不紊 布莱尼
You really are on top of it all, Brainy.
确实是 对吧
I really am, aren't I?
今天一早
I began this morning
我先给尼娅·纳尔准备了一份完美的早餐
by executing a perfect breakfast for Nia Nal.
她说那是最美好的早餐
She called it "The best morning ever."
十分钟前
And as of 10 minutes ago,
我给她准备了一个更美好的下午
she's having an even better afternoon.
我很乐意为她效劳
She is welcome.
建立良好关系的重点
You see, the key to a good relationship
在于充分地了解对方
is knowing each other fully.
我不知道是否真是这样
I don't know if that's really true.
你的语调刚刚上扬了
Your voice just went up two octaves.
你还好吧
Is everything all right?
非常好
Everything is great.
除了我今早差点害死凯莉
Except I almost kind of poisoned Kelly this morning,
但那只是个愚蠢的错误
but it was just a silly mistake.
听起来像是致命的错误
Sounds like a deadly mistake.
我之前不知道她对蓝莓过敏
I didn't know she was allergic to blueberries.
好吗
Okay?
我怎么知道 她从来没和我说过
How could I? She never told me that.
然后我开始想
And then I started thinking,
她还有什么没告诉我的
"Okay, well, what else hasn't she told me?
我还会不小心用别的什么害死她吗
What else might I accidently kill her with?"
因为我真的很喜欢她 布莱尼
Because I really like her, Brainy,
非常非常喜欢
like, like a lot.
我不想害死她
And I don't want to kill her.
你和凯莉还处于互相了解的阶段
You and Kelly are still in the "Getting to know you" stage.
但我就是这个意思
Okay, but that's what I'm talking about.
什么时候变成这样的
When did this happen?
我对凯莉的感情什么时候变得这么深
When did my feelings for Kelly get so strong,
对一个我几乎不了解的人
and how could I possibly feel this way
我怎么会有这种感觉
about somebody that I barely know?
就我来看
From what I've learned,
人心
the heart
无逻辑性可言
is not logical.
生物赫兹现在要到40了
Okay, we're going to 40 biohertz now.
启动Q波协议
Q-wave protocol initiated.
快关掉
Turn it off.
怎么了
What's going on?
疼痛加剧了
Pain has just got worse.
你的扫描结果有问题
Oh, there's something off on your scan.
这个仪器的部分功能
Okay, part of what this tech does
是找出记忆并分类
is it maps and catalogs your memories.
这些圆圈代表了你生命中的每一年
Okay, these rings represent every year of your life.
就像树的年轮
Think of them like tree rings.
看到这几个吗 它们受损了
You see these? They're broken.
你有患过病或脑损伤吗
Have you ever had illness or brain trauma before?
我经历过不少战役
I've had many battles.
你不是也有梅林的记忆吗
Didn't you also inherit Myr'nn's memories?
也许那是出现裂痕的原因
Maybe that's causing a rift in your own?
我们应该排除一切
Okay. We should rule out everything.
如果你愿意
And if you want,
我们可以进一步探索受损原因
we can further explore the breaks.
那样也许能帮我们找到一个更好的办法止痛
It might help us figure out a better way to stop your pain.
你觉得有用就行
Whatever you think will help.
好
Okay.
我要和他一起进去
I'm gonna go in with him,
确保没人打断我们
make sure nobody interrupts us.
-好的 -好
- Got it. - Okay.
准备好了吗
Ready?
开始
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表