剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
What's wrong with your lenses?
你想出来吗
You wanna come out?
好吧 宝贝
Okay, babe.
如有蓝莓时使用
该醒醒了
It's time to wake up.
别担心
Don't worry.
我来找你了
I'm coming in to get you.
我想有些坏蛋是光想不做假把式
Well, I guess some villains are all thought and no action.
-艾丽克斯 -凯莉
- Alex. - Kelly.
-你还好吗 -我很好
- Are you all right? - Yeah, I'm fine.
我只是... 我不知道你是不是想出去
I just... I didn't know if you had tried to get out,
但你的故障保险坏了
but your failsafe isn't working.
什么
What?
理查德·贝茨黑进的那个小故障
The glitch that Richard Bates hacked,
还没有修复
it wasn't fixed.
我觉得你可能受到了影响
and I think you might have been affected.
我不能把你弹出 所以我需要你自己醒来
I can't eject you, so I need you to wake yourself up
结束你的模拟
and end your simulation,
然后我会告诉你一切
and then I'll tell you everything.
结束 结束我的模拟 我...
End... end my simulation? I...
你需要退出你的虚拟世界
You need to exit your virtual reality.
我无法帮你 你必须要你自己动手
I can't do it for you. You have to do it for yourself.
我的天
Oh, my God.
超心理肯定也控制了她
Psi must have gotten to her, too.
什么 没有
What? No.
我带她去治疗室
I'll make sure she gets to the medbay.
我不需要去治疗室
I don't need to go to the medbay.
你必须结束这一切 这不是真的 你知道的
You have to end this. This isn't real. You know that.
超心理袭击了她
She was assaulted by Psi.
没那回事
That never happened.
艾丽克斯
Hey, Alex,
难道你没发现这个虚拟现实
can't you see that this virtual reality
只是在遵从你的意愿吗
is just giving you what you want?
超女
Supergirl.
纳欣诺市银行发生了一起盗窃事件
There's a theft in progress at National City Bank.
纳市警局已经在路上了 但他们无法及时赶到
NCPD is on their way, but they won't make it in time.
凯莉 我要去处理这件事
Kelly, I have to handle this.
你跟着荣恩和布莱尼去治疗室
You go with J'onn and Brainy to the medbay.
他们会照顾好你的 我保证
They'll take care of you, I promise.
我们走
Let's go.
结束模拟
End simulation.
好了 冷静点 凯莉
Okay, slow down, Kelly.
你确定这是故障保险的问题吗
Are you sure that this is a failsafe malfunction?
我不知道 所以我才给你打电♥话♥
I don't know. That is why I called you.
艾丽克斯的眼镜都几乎变红了
Alex's lenses are practically red.
她对我的任何弹出方法都没反应
And she's not responding to any of my methods of ejection.
我试过肾上腺素
I tried adrenaline,
但她好像根本都感觉不到
but it was like she didn't even feel it.
进入虚拟现实进行直接接触呢
What about going into the VR for direct contact?
我也试过了
Yeah, I tried that, too,
也没看见故障保险按钮
and there was no sign of a failsafe button.
她根本不听我的
She wouldn't even listen to me.
在她进去之前 她很悲伤
Before she went in, she was grieving.
我不知道 也许是因为她的情绪状态
I don't know, maybe because of her emotional state,
她更容易受到我们人工智能的影响
she was more susceptible to our AI
经历了一次轻度精神崩溃
and had a mild psychotic break.
我在我的一些病人身上见过
I've seen this with some of my patients,
但是至少...
but still...
我还是能够把他们带出来
I'm still able to bring them out.
好了 凯莉 我们得好好想想
Okay, Kelly, look. We need to think this through.
她好像迷失在里面了
It was like she was lost in there.
那我们得想个办法把她吓出来
Then we need a way to shock her out.
我们要让艾丽克斯知道她没在现实世界里
We need to show Alex that she is not in the real world
我们要让她面对一些无法解释
by confronting her with something that's unexplainable,
但又绝对无法否认的事情
but also absolutely undeniable.
比如像艾丽克斯自己
Something like Alex herself.
黑曜石白金
艾丽克斯·丹弗斯
希望这个能成功
I hope this works.
谢了 超女
Thanks, Supergirl.
这些人绝对是选错银行了
These guys sure chose the wrong bank to rob.
说到糟糕的选择
Speaking of bad choices,
你还有足够时间来改变你的生活 小姐
there's still time enough for you to turn your life around, young lady.
你好 艾丽克斯
Hi, Alex.
你怎么知道我的真名
How do you know my real name?
因为我就是你
Because I'm you.
你能感觉到
You can feel it.
怎么会
How?
我被派来让你明白一些事情
I've been sent to show you something that you need to see.
拜托了
Please.
听她的话
Please listen to her.
-我需要明白什么 -这些都不是真的
- What do I need to see? - That none of this is real.
这是真的 当然是真的
Yes, it is. Of course it is.
超女 你还好吗
Supergirl, is everything okay?
跟我来 我会给你看你一直在逃避的真♥相♥
Come with me, and I'll show you the truth you've been avoiding.
快来 超女 纳市警局可以接手了
Come on, Supergirl, the NCPD can take it from here.
超女 让我们来帮你
Supergirl, let us help you.
还是你害怕面对现实
Or are you afraid of facing reality?
我记得这个地方
I remember this place.
那个
That...
那颗炸♥弹♥ 那是我放的
That bomb, I planted that bomb.
这个卡德摩斯机构 是我最后一次见到爸爸的地方
This is the Cadmus facility where I last saw Dad.
-那是 -耶利米
- Is that-- - Jeremiah.
我们以前没有面对他 现在需要了
We didn't face him before, but we need to now.
也许现在他可以解释再也没回来的原因了
Maybe now he can explain why he never came back.
超女 离她远点
Supergirl, get away from her!
她是个变形人
She's a shape-shifter.
-不 -跟我来 我还知道一条路
- No. - Come on. I know another way.
好的
Okay.
他在那里
There he is.
爸爸
Dad?
这就是你要明白的
This is what you needed to see.
现实世界的真♥相♥
The truth in the real world.
现实世界
The real world?
现实世界里 你不是超女
The real world where we're not Supergirl.
即使我们是超女
And where even if we were,
我们也救不了他
nothing that we could have done would have saved him.
我们一直希望他会回到我们身边
We always hoped that he'd come back to us.
如果他没回来 我们也希望有一天能找到他
And if he didn't, we hoped that someday we'd find him.
所以你要扮演超女
That's why you took on the role of Supergirl.
她代表着希望
She stands for hope.
但现在爸爸死了
But now that Dad's dead,
我们知道那都不可能发生了
we know that there's no chance of that ever happening.
即使我们是超女 我们找到了他
And even if we were Supergirl and we did find him,
也改变不了什么
it wouldn't change anything.
他的人生是他自己选择的结果
His life was a result of his choices.
不是我们的选择
Not ours.
但一切都会好起来的
But it's gonna be okay.
因为在现实世界
Because in the real world,
我们身边还有爱我们的人
we still have people who love us
他们希望帮助我们共度难关
and who wanna help us make the changes we can.
不像这里 所有人都想限制我们
Unlike here, where everyone is trying to lock us in.
别听她的 超女
Don't listen to her, Supergirl.
你让我们别无选择
You're leaving us no choice.
艾丽克斯
Alex.
远离她 拜托了
Get away from her, please.
她很危险
She's dangerous.
别让她危险的想法影响到你
Don't let her put crazy thoughts in your head.
-她没有 -这是你的家
- She's not. - This is your home.
我们是你的家人
We are your family.
你应与我们一起 不是她
You belong with us, not with her.
那个东西需要被毁灭
That thing needs to be destroyed.
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表