剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
Kelly?
这里完全不一样
It is totally different in here.
凯莉
Kelly?
-能听到吗 -艾丽克斯
- Can you hear me? - Alex?
艾丽克斯 你在吗
Alex, are you there?
这应该不可能
This shouldn't be possible,
但理查德似乎让这个房♥间
but it looks like Richard customized the room
未授权进入密室逃脱
接入已屏蔽
屏蔽了远程监控
to block remote monitoring.
有人吗
Hello?
特雷弗
Trevor?
好吧
Okay.
我要进去了
I'm going in.
可以把伊薇特的话放在第三段开头
Maybe put Yvette's quote at the top of the third graph.
聪明
Brilliant.
可怕的网络变性人恐惧症造成了现实后果
"去年有超过24个变性人
"Over 24 trans people have been
在这个国家被杀害"
murdered in this country in the past year."
真正的数字可能要高得多
The true number's likely much higher.
这些攻击有很多被误报了
Many of these attacks go mis-reported
因为警方报告错标了受害者的性别
because victims are misgendered in police reports.
尼娅很生气
Nia was so angry.
我懂 这太令人不爽了
I get it, this is so frustrating.
我希望我们能帮上更多忙
I wish we could do more to help.
等一下
Hang on.
布莱尼 怎么了
Brainy, what's up?
我给你发了一份尼娅创建的碰碰档案
I'm sending you an Upswipz profile Nia created.
看来她想拿自己作饵
It appears she's trying to lure out Yvette's attacker
把袭击伊薇特的人引出来
by using herself as bait.
我去找她谈谈 布莱尼
I'll talk to her, and, Brainy,
谢谢你
thank you.
有点突发状况
So, something came up,
-你能不能... -为你掩护吗
- would you mind... - Covering for you?
当然可以
Of course.
有人跟你说过你的双眼绝美吗
我觉得我们有很多共同点 尤其是对于我们的梦想者
可以聊聊吗
不如见个面
你想要梦想者
You wanted Dreamer,
不如见个面 丁香酒廊 今晚九点
现在你找到她了
well, now you've got her.
特雷弗·克兰
Trevor Crane?
我是艾丽克斯·丹弗斯
I'm Alex Danvers.
你哥哥派我来的
Your brother sent me.
谢天谢地
Oh, thank God.
又来了
It's happening again.
别过来
Stay back!
什么
What?
请让它停下来
Please make it stop!
好的 我不明白 跟我讲讲
Okay, I don't understand, just talk to me.
特雷弗
Trevor?
刚才到底怎么了
What the hell just happened?
我不知道
I don't know.
一开始 我以为我可能站在地雷上
At first, I thought I was standing on some kind of a land mine.
只要我迈步就会爆♥炸♥ 但
If I take a step, I explode, but
站着不动也不行 还是爆♥炸♥了
standing still doesn't work either. I still blow up.
这是随机的
It's random.
而且那痛苦...
And the pain...
-太可怕了 -好的 先集中注意力
- it's horrible. - Okay, just... focus.
理查德在哪里
Okay, where is Richard?
我不知道
I don't know.
我觉得是他策划了整件事
I think he planned this whole thing.
有时候他出现就是为了看我爆♥炸♥
Sometimes he shows up just to watch me explode.
-又来了 -不 你可以对抗它
- It's happening again. - No, you can fight this.
-你只需要 -小心
- You just have to... - Look out.
快结束你的模拟
End your simulation.
-我一定要带特雷弗走 -是吗
- I am not leaving here without Trevor. - Yeah?
好吧 那我要让你看看
Okay, well, then I'm gonna show you
这可以有多真实
how real this can be.
因为这是我的房♥子
'Cause this is my house!
而这是我的枪
And this is my gun.
你休想这样轻易摆脱我
You're not getting rid of me that easily.
别紧张 老虎
Easy, tiger.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
快退后 我控制不了了
Get back. I can't control it.
不 不 我哪儿也不去
No, no, I'm not going anywhere.
你可以控制它 特雷弗 你得用意念阻止它
And you can control this, Trevor. You need to will it to stop.
好吗 现在是你说了算
All right, you make the rules now.
来吧
Come on.
就是这样
That's it.
就是这样 你做到了
That's it. You got this.
-成功了 -是啊
- It worked. - Yeah.
-你说得对 -我就知道你能做到
- You are right. - I knew you could do it.
好了 听我说 告诉我你的位置
All right, listen to me. Give me your location.
我要出去找人帮忙
I will go out and I will get help.
我在纳欣诺市酒店
I'm at the National City Grand.
-315房♥间 -好的 你只要坚持住 保持冷静
- Room 315. - Okay, you just hang on and you try to stay calm.
结束模拟
End simulation.
艾丽克斯·丹弗斯
艾丽克斯 我联♥系♥不上你 那边怎么样
Alex, I couldn't reach you. What happened in there?
我刚找到理查德 把他轰出了虚拟现实
I just fought Richard, blasted him clean out of VR.
怎么做到的 这不可能
But how? That shouldn't be possible.
我们以后再研究
We'll figure that out later.
我找到了特雷弗
I found Trevor.
我来打给荣恩 告诉他地址
I'm gonna call J'onn and give him his address.
不 我去找他
No, I'll get him.
但我需要你派医护人员到海岸汽车旅馆
But I need you to send a paramedics to the Coastline Motel.
10房♥间
Room 10.
在找我吗
Looking for me?
你不该出现在这里
You weren't supposed to be here.
你有话要说吗
Got something you wanna say?
是的
Yeah.
我不觉得
I don't think
你是对的榜样
you're the right kind of role model.
那不由你决定
That's not for you to decide.
总得有人来对抗你们
Well, somebody has to stand up to you people.
所以你对抗就是 躲在马甲后面吗
You stand up by hiding behind a fake name online?
还有攻击无辜的人吗
And by attacking innocent people?
这成功了 不是吗
It worked, didn't it?
-你让我恶心 -不 是你让我恶心
- You make me sick. - No, you make me sick,
你个变♥态♥
you twisted freak!
某天你出现在现场 诱骗那些家伙以为
You show up on the scene one day tricking dudes
你是个火爆的新超级英雄
into thinking that you're this hot new superhero.
邻家女孩
The girl next door,
但英雄应该有道德
but heroes are supposed to be virtuous,
老实说 你现在在
and honest, and here you are
撒谎
lying!
我知道了
I get it.
你脆弱的自我被粉碎了
Your fragile ego was just shattered.
你的自我意识如此脆弱
Your sense of self is so shaky,
在你狭隘的世界观外 任何东西都会威胁到它
that anything outside your narrow world view threatens it.
梦想者 不要
Dreamer, don't.
别插手 这是我的战斗
Stay out of this. This is my fight!
你已经赢了 看看他
And you won. Look at him.
别让他把你变成另一个人
Don't let him turn you into something you're not.
他凭什么该活下去
Why should he get to live?
如果你这么做了 你就会
If you do this, you will take
永远带上他黑暗面的一部分
a piece of his darkness and carry it with you forever.
当你穿上那套衣服 你就成了一个象征
When you put that suit on, you became a symbol.
你给人们希望 别让人们失望
You give people hope. Don't let them down
别堕落到了他的水平
by stooping to his level.
现在 求你了 把他交给警方
Now, please, let's just turn him in
让他面对正义的审判
and make sure he faces justice.
你不能保证一定会这样
You can't promise that'll happen.
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表