剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
书里的女孩跟蛇头打斗过吗
Didn't the girl from the book fight the head of a snake?
不
No!
安德里亚
Andrea.
天啊 你没事吧
Oh, my God, are you okay?
还活着
Yeah, still in one piece.
-应该 -我们做个绳梯给你爬
- I think. - We'll make a rope ladder and get you out.
你待着别动
Stay right there.
莉娜 等等
Lena, wait.
安德里亚·罗哈斯
Andrea Rojas.
-你是谁 -我是信使
- Who are you? - I am a messenger.
就这么简单
Nothing more, nothing less.
蛇头花会引起幻觉
Serpent-headed flowers, they have psychedelic properties
我眼前的是幻觉 一定是
and I'm hallucinating, that's what this is.
这是真实的 我可以向你保证
Oh, this is very real, I assure you.
送我来的人 也是真实的
As they are who sent me,
利维坦
Leviathan.
他们想要什么
What do they want?
你父亲 贝尔纳多·罗哈斯
Your father, Bernardo Rojas,
状况不好 对吧
he's not well, is he?
你怎么
How do you...
他是个好人
He's a brilliant man.
他会好起来的
Things will turn around for him.
他没有你想的那么坚强了
He's not as strong as you believe him to be,
我的宝贝
mi cielito.
他很快就要失去一切了
He's on the brink of ending everything,
所以你才对他那么上心
that is why you devote yourself to him.
你想要我怎么样
What do you want from me?
你的幸福和臣服 一物换一物
Your happiness and your service, one for the other.
-什么意思 -你只需要知道
- What does that mean? - What matters now
如果你同意 你父亲就能活得好好的
is if you agree, your father will live and live well.
你只要拿上这个
All you have to do is take this.
不
No.
不 不 不行
No, no, no, I can't.
我朋友莉娜需要这个
My friend Lena, she needs this.
这是她最想要的
This is all she's ever wanted.
你还想救你♥爸♥爸吗
You want to save your father or not?
拿上坠子
Take the medallion.
接受你的命运
Accept your fate.
要一直戴在身上
Keep it on you always.
不要提起 否则你会失去一切所爱
Never speak of it or all that you love will be lost.
记住 有一天
And remember, there will come a day
我们会召唤你
when we will call upon you.
做好准备
Be prepared.
安德里亚
Andrea.
安德里亚 我这就下来
Andrea, I'll be right there.
你没事吧 我很担心
Are you okay? I was so worried.
没事 我只是想赶紧离开
Yeah, I just wanna get out of here.
好
Okay.
就是这个 安德里亚 我们找到了
This is it, Andrea, we found it.
这就是那个坠子
It's the medallion.
雕刻图案也符合故事里的描述
These etchings, they match the description in the story.
我的计算没错
My calculations were right.
我妈妈的话没错
My mother was right.
但它在哪里 应该在这里
But where is it? It looks like it should be here.
可能被别人抢先了
Maybe someone got to it first.
不可能 就在这里 肯定在这里
No, it has to be here, it's supposed to be here,
肯定有痕迹的 卫星
there should be some kind of trace, the satellites--
可能出错
Are fallible.
你检测到的可能是别的东西
You could have been picking up anything.
好吧
Okay.
好吧 我们继续找
Okay, we'll keep looking,
查出是谁 什么时候来过这里
we'll figure out who was here and when--
莉娜 听着 找到这里已经很不容易了
Lena, look, finding this place was hard enough.
想看到来过这里或者会来这里的人
Seeing who came before or after,
简直不可能
it's impossible.
就差一点
I was so close.
我很遗憾
I'm so sorry.
爸爸
Papa?
还没有
No, no, I haven't.
洛德工业是真打算把市场"炸"了
Lord Industries is blowing up the market literally.
洛德工业手♥机♥灾难
他们最新的智能手♥机♥芯片有问题
Their latest smartphone contains a faulty chip
会导致设备爆♥炸♥
causing devices to explode.
但他们的失误对黑曜石全球是好事
But their loss is Obsidian Worldwide's gain.
黑曜石全球公♥司♥股票达到历史最高
他们的股票今天飙到了历史新高
Their stock hit an all-time high today.
爸爸
Papa.
很了不起
That's incredible.
-镜头交给你 瑞克 -谢谢
- Now back to you, Rick. - Thank you for that...
这下我们的形势只会越来越好
I think things are only going to get better for us.
四年前 大都会
卢瑟女士
Ms. Luthor.
你哥哥为什么把太阳变红
Why did your brother turn the sun red?
超人
Superman.
卢瑟女士不会在律师不在场的情况下
Ms. Luthor won't be answering any questions
回答任何问题
without a lawyer present.
杰克
Jack.
我真是太傻了
I was such an idiot.
我还以为自己能拯救他 怎么救
I thought I could save him with what?
-靠一厢情愿吗 -你是相信了他内心的善良
- Magical thinking? - You believed in the good in him.
这很有意义
That means something.
-有吗 -我们走吧
- Does it? - Let's get out of here,
先离开这里
out of town for a while.
我在伦敦有个会 你跟我一起去吧
I have that conference in London, come with me.
伦敦
你说得对
You were right.
我需要这样
I needed this.
再次看到你的笑容真好
It's nice to see you smiling again.
-你去展现魅力吧 我去拿酒 -好
- Go be charming. I'll get drinks. - Right. Okay.
安德里亚
Andrea.
莉娜
Lena.
我没想到你会来
I had no idea you'd be here,
我不知道你来了伦敦
I didn't know that you were in London.
等等 那是什么
Wait, what's that?
我就知道
I knew it.
坠子明明在 是你拿走的
The medallion was there, and you're the one that took it
你明知道它对我有多重要
even though you knew how much it meant to me.
为什么
Why?
听我说 有些事情
Look, there are things I couldn't...
我不能告诉你
That I can't tell you.
你看着我的眼睛 却骗了我
You looked me in the eye and you lied to me.
你是我在这世上最信任的人
I trusted you more than anyone in the world
可你却让我像个傻子
and you made a fool out of me.
我以为卢瑟家的人可能会这样背叛我
You know, I expect this kind of betrayal
真没想到会是你
from the Luthors, but not you.
-莉娜 别这样 -你说什么都没用
- Lena, please. - There's nothing you can say.
我们结束了
We're done.
大都会 两个月后
伦敦回来之后 你就变了个人
Ever since London, you've been a completely different person,
很少跟我说话
you've barely talked to me
现在居然要离开大都会
and now you're leaving Metropolis?
我有责任为我哥哥
It's my responsibility to make up for the stain
在这世上造的孽做些补偿
my brother left on the world.
做点好事
To do something good.
我们本来就计划做好事啊
We were going to do something good.
一起做 那我们的公♥司♥怎么办
Together. What about our company?
你看到了吗 所以我才需要待在纳欣诺市
You see this? This is why I need to be in National City.
超女阻止了大量袭击
那里有人做好事 在帮助别人
There are people doing good there, who are trying to help.
如果我留在大都会 我将永远是
If I stay in Metropolis, I will always be the sister
一个自私自利的疯子的妹妹
of the egomaniacal lunatic,
可如果我去纳欣诺市
but I go to National City,
我就可以成为与氪星人共享家园的卢瑟家人
I can be the Luthor that shares her home with a Kryptonian.
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表