剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
Don't do it.
说晚了 说晚了 已经好了
Too late, too late. It's done.
你还好吗
You okay?
还行 就是疼
Yes, it just hurt.
好吧 到底发生了什么
All right, what happened here?
我本来在追踪一条线索
I was following a lead.
被袭击了
Got jumped.
新闻报道第一课
Ah, Reporting 101.
被绑♥架♥就说明你找对路子了
If you get kidnapped, you must be on the right track.
卡拉·丹弗斯喜欢这么说
Something Kara Danvers likes to say.
她和我一起处理这个案子
She was working the case with me.
我要确保她平安无事
I need to make sure she is all right.
卡拉没事
Kara is fine.
我跟她联♥系♥过 她在安全的地方
I spoke to her, she's in a safe place.
带威廉和伊芙离开这里
Get William and Eve out of here.
我来处理这个
I'll deal with this.
你疯了吗 他们有氪石
Are you mad? They've got Kryptonite.
那你最好快点把那套战衣拿来
Well, then you'd better get that suit here fast.
已经在路上了
It's already on its way.
我去叫支援
And I'll call for back-up.
杀了她
Kill her.
有人叫了支援吗
Did someone call for backup?
现在才是一场公平斗争
Now it's a fair fight.
不能让你一个人享受所有的乐趣
Couldn't let you have all the fun.
你和元素操控者打架 居然不叫我们
Can't believe you left to play earth, wind and fire without us.
他们...
They're...
他们不见了
They're gone.
爆♥炸♥杀死了他们
The explosion killed them.
我们要离开这里 快
We have to get out of here. Now.
我们来补充体力 然后彻底了结这件事
Let's replenish ourselves and finish this once and for all.
然后他们的身体就像恐怖电影里那样开始改造
That's when their bodies started to reform like out of a horror movie.
-但那就意味着... -他们坚不可摧
- Yeah, but that means... - They're indestructible.
长生不老
Immortal.
这已经和打败他们无关了
This isn't about defeating them anymore.
他们想让我们战斗到最后一刻
They want us to fight until we drop.
这样他们就能分散我们对莱克斯计划的注意力
So they can distract us from whatever Lex is planning.
我们知道他的计划是什么了吗
Do we even know what that is?
我去弄清楚
I'm gonna go find out.
伊芙
Eve.
伊芙 能听见我说话吗
Eve, can you hear me?
-那个记者还好吗 -还好
- Is the reporter okay? - Yes.
他都告诉我们了
He told us everything.
请理解...
Please understand...
我只是想保护我母亲
I was just trying to protect my mom.
现在莱克斯会杀了她的
Now Lex is gonna kill her.
我知道你一定觉得无路可走了
I know you must feel like there is no way out.
但是当事情令人感到最无望的时候
But it is when things feel their most hopeless
我们必须深入挖掘 才能做正确的事情
that we have to dig down deep to do what is right.
不然坏人就赢了
Otherwise the bad guys win.
帮帮我们 伊芙
Help us, Eve.
帮助我们战斗
Help us fight.
我保证我会尽我所能
And I promise I will do everything in my power
保证你和你妈妈的安全
to keep you and your mom safe.
杰玛·库珀不是她自己说的那样
Gemma Cooper is not who she says she is.
她的真名是伽梅姆
Her real name is Gamemnae.
她是利维坦的一员 和罗摩·可汗一样
She is a member of Leviathan, just like Rama Kha.
今晚他们打算袭击团结盛典
Tonight they are planning to attack the Unity Festival.
一旦四百万用户集结之后
Once all four million subscribers are inside...
杰玛会把他们都杀了
Gemma will kill them all.
我推荐巧克力
I recommend the chocos.
荣恩怎么样
How's J'onn?
正在恢复中
Recovering.
你骗不了自己的伙伴
You can't fool a sidekick.
我看到你在战斗中犹豫了
I saw you hesitate during the fight.
你梦见了一些东西
You dreamed something.
把你吓坏了
And it terrified you.
你看见了什么
What did you see?
布莱尼
Brainy.
你们曾经是一对 是吗
You two were couple, right?
你了解荣恩的
You know J'onn.
他是个非常严肃的人 但嘴巴也很大
For a deeply serious man, he's got a big mouth.
我知道
I know.
那不仅仅是一段男女感情
It was more than a relationship.
我们曾是搭档
We were partners.
我们...
We...
保护对方
protected each other.
而我无法保护他对自己的伤害
Turns out that one thing I couldn't protect him from was himself.
我让他拿掉那些抑制器
I told him to take off those inhibitors.
或许这些梦源于我的内疚
Maybe these dreams are because of my guilt.
也许他所经历的事情比你知道的要多
There may be more to what he's going through than you know.
当荣恩发现我是个白火星人后
When J'onn discovered that I was a White Martian,
他以最坏的恶意揣测我
he thought the worst of me.
直到他最终看清了我的灵魂
Until he finally saw my soul.
我不是心灵感应者
I'm not a telepath.
不 你是个梦想者
No, you're a dreamer.
不管愿不愿意
And like it or not,
你都在预知梦境
you're dreaming now.
你必须积极参与其中
You have to engage with it.
梦境的意义比你意识到的
It could have meaning far deeper
要深刻得多
than you realize.
抱歉 梅根 我需要把布莱尼赶出我的脑海
I'm sorry M'gann, I need to be keeping Brainy out of my mind,
而不是让他进入我的梦境
not letting him in.
已经有将近十亿人
There is nearly a billion people
登录了团结庆典
logged into the Unity Fest already.
我们现在可以关掉系统吗
Can we shut down the system?
或者以某种方式摧毁它
Or destroy it somehow?
不行
No.
卢瑟能量核拥有不可摧毁的故障保护
The Luthor power core has an indestructible fail safe.
所以你是说我们需要
So, you're saying we need to convince
说服大概数十亿人
potentially billions of people
退出他们自愿建立的虚拟现实天堂
to log out of virtual reality paradise of their own free will.
希望你手边有经典的演讲模板可以参考
Hope you've got one of those classic hope speeches handy.
我之前演讲过 但没有尝试过这么大规模的
I mean, I've done it before but never on this level.
如果有人能做到的话 那一定是你
Oh, if anyone can do it, it's you.
呸呸呸
Jinx.
好了 那我们该怎么对付利维坦
All right, so what do we do about Leviathan?
我们会战斗到最后一刻
We'll fight till our last breath.
荣恩 你确定吗
J'onn, are you sure?
有你在我身边 我绝对确定
With you by my side, 100%.
我们得做点什么把利维坦引出来
Well, we'll need to do something to drive Leviathan out.
我会给他们发一条信息
I'll send them a message.
-你要发什么 -可以引起他们注意的东西
- What are you going to say? - Something to get their attention.
那个傲慢的白火星人居然这样跟我说话
That arrogant Martian thinks he can speak to me like that?
我可是神
I'm a god!
我们了结了这个世界后 我就将进攻火星
Once we're done with this world, I'll turn to Mars next.
现在你的机会来了
Now's your chance.
把你的手放在中♥央♥终端上
Place your hand on the central terminal.
你就可以上传收缩代码
You'll be able to upload the shrink code.
你不能移♥动♥你的手 不然就要重新开始
Now you can't move your hand or else you have to start over.
上传过程需要花费十分钟
The upload will take ten minutes.
我不知道我能不能撑那么久
I don't know if I can last that long.
你可以的
You can.
我会一直陪着你
I'll be with you the whole way.
凯莉打开了通往庆典的后门
Kelly opened the back door into the festival.
应该有助于保护你不受杀戮开关伤害
It should help protect you from the kill switch.
希望能在莱克斯和杰玛动手前
Hopefully we get everyone out
把所有人救出来
before Lex and Gemma hit it.
你可以的
You will.
让我们开始吧
Let's do this.
太神奇了
This is amazing.
我从未见过这样的景象
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表