剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
我搞砸了他跟你的约会
I totally messed him asking you out.
-什么 不不 才不是 -被我搞砸了
- What? No, no. That was not... - I messed that up.
他没有要...
Well, he wasn't...
-我们...什么也没有 -怎么可能
- There's... There is nothing there. - What?
抱歉 但就算是在三十世纪
I'm sorry, but even in the 30th century,
唱出那么优美的和声
harmonizing that beautifully with someone
两个人之间绝对有火花
is a definitive sign of something there.
我可能是喜欢他 但我...也不知道
Maybe I like him. I don't... I don't know.
说实话
The truth is,
就凭我的身份和我隐藏的秘密
given who I am and the secrets I keep,
我都不确定自己该不该恋爱
I'm not sure I can even have a relationship.
我的双重身份破坏了我和莉娜的友谊
My double life blew up my friendship with Lena.
更何况是跟人谈恋爱呢
So how am I supposed to date someone?
莉娜有那样的反应
Just because Lena reacted the way that she did
并不代表别人也一样
does not mean that other people will.
可能吧 但我不希望我们的关系建立在谎言上
Maybe so, but I refuse to start any relationship on a lie.
威廉只是约了你一回 卡拉
William asked you out on one date, Kara.
你又不知道你们会不会发展恋情
You don't even know if it's gonna go anywhere,
你不试试怎么会知道
but you won't find out unless you try.
要是成了 你就...
And then if it does, you know, just...
一步一步来
take it one step at a time.
一步一步来
One step at a time, huh?
没错
That's right.
我们已经排查了控制中心
So we've got the command center cleared.
但假如玩具人回来
But if Toyman comes back,
绝不能让数据化的他控制任何东西
we cannot let him get his digital hands on any of this.
一队 去除所有智能枪里的芯片
So, Squad 1, I want you to pop the chips out of every smart gun.
二队 去除所有通讯设备里的芯片
Squad 2, do the same with communication tech.
三队 断开一切连接
Squad 3, delink everything else.
我们已经考虑周全了吧
We've really outsmarted ourselves here, haven't we?
好 去工作吧
All right, get to work.
你们继续
Everyone, keep working.
我去检查
I'll check it out.
非法入侵
Breach!
玩具人应该在这边
I think Toyman's this way.
玩具人
Toyman?
温斯洛
Winslow.
你终于来了
At last you're here.
爸
Dad.
这首歌♥ 我 我知道是你
The song. I... I knew it was you?
温 我必须引起你的注意
Winn, I had to get your attention.
恭喜你做到了
Oh, you got my attention.
-不不不 我是来帮忙的 -别
- No, no. I'm here to help. - No. Don't.
你说
Explain yourself.
温知道 我的梦想就是将我的意识数字化
Winn knows. Digitizing my consciousness was my dream.
是 你偷来的梦想
Yeah. A dream you stole.
行吧 但另一个温数字化时
Fine. But when that other Winn digitized himself,
用的是我写的代码和我的硬件
he used the underlying code that I'd written, plus my hardware.
我现在翻译出了80%的自己
Now, I managed to translate 80% of myself,
但他肯定用了某种未来科技将我们匹配起来
but he must have paired it with some sort of future tech,
他一上线 我也上线了
because when he came online, I did too.
于是你就想帮我们
And now you wanna help us?
对 我被困在备份驱动器里
Yes. I'm trapped in a backup drive,
只有你们放我出来 我才能行动
and the only way I can do anything is if you release me.
抱歉 你是疯了吗
I'm sorry. Are you insane?
等等 没错
Oh, wait, yes.
根据诊断 你确实疯了
Clinically, you are.
我们要是放了他 他就会到处作乱
If we let him go, he will do what he always does
像他以前那样
and wreak havoc everywhere.
才不是
That's not true!
是 我原本的计划是这样
I mean, it was my original plan,
但另一个温
but this other Winn is
他计划的事情更加出格
planning to do things that are beyond the pale.
我在他的代码里看到了
I've seen it in his code.
很好 所以我要把你们俩都删除
Yeah, well, that's why I'm going to delete both of you.
但我想帮忙
But I wanna help.
而凭你们也打败不了他
And you can't beat him alone.
超女 温
Supergirl, Winn,
玩具人的三个哨兵
apparently, three of Toyman's
现在正往你们那里去
sentries are headed for you as we speak.
什么哨兵
What kind of sentries?
玩具人的人工智能入侵我们的网络前
It seems that before Toyman's AI got into our net,
还入侵了飞猴
it got into some flying monkeys.
超女 走这边
Supergirl, go this way.
这边安全
You'll be safe.
不 你骗不了我们 永远都别想
No, no, you are not fooling us. Not now, not ever.
这堵墙后面有条服务通道
There is a service corridor behind this wall.
温斯洛 不要
Winslow, no!
抱歉在这个时候过来打扰
Forgive my boldness at this hour.
在那边看见你 我就想着必须抓住机会
It's just I saw you across the room and knew I had to pounce.
莱克斯·卢瑟
Lex Luthor.
你抓住机会的时候应该警惕一点
You should be careful where you pounce.
你不清楚可能碰上什么
You never know what you might find.
不过我确实认识你
Oh, but I do know who you are.
杰玛·库珀
Gemma Cooper.
黑曜石之北的董事长
Board chair of Obsidian North,
著名计算机科学家 擅长品酒 鉴马
renowned computer scientist with excellent taste in wine, horses,
挑选商业机会
and business opportunities.
什么机会
What kind of opportunities?
让黑曜石之北和卢瑟集团相得益彰的机会
The kind that can satisfy both Obsidian North and Luthor Corp.
好笑 我们两家公♥司♥似乎并没有相似之处
Funny. I don't think there is much we had in common.
我以为像你这样有见识有远见的女人
I'd think a woman of your vision and insight
能透过表面看实质
would be able to see past the superficial.
你们白金黑曜石简介链接的界面还有问题
You have an interface issue with the Obsidian Platinum Bio-Link.
今天我妹妹提出可以修好它
Today, my sister offered to help fix it.
你们的首席执行官拒绝了
Your CEO rejected her offer
因为她的情感影响了她的商业行为
because she let her feelings determine her business moves,
我以为你能明智一些
and I think you're smarter than that.
你想让我们跟卢瑟集团扯上关系
You're suggesting that we get into bed with Luther Corp?
这怎么能算明智
Since when is that smart?
只要你在这地球上做生意 这就是明智的
Whenever it comes to doing business anywhere on this planet.
你们有出色的科技
You have amazing technology--
至少差点就有了
At least you almost do.
而我们有盟友 资产
We have allies and assets,
政♥府♥密探 支持者 遍布全球
government stooges and supporters in every corner of the globe.
打个响指就调动这些资源
That's the kind of reach you can't get
你们是做不到的
with just a snap of your fingers.
所以说 你们有潜力
So you have the potential,
而我们能帮你实现
but we can help you realize it.
那要是帮了我们 你们想要什么回报
And what do you expect to get back in exchange for this "help"?
科技领域能容纳的企业有限
The tech field can only hold so many players.
我们迟早要为了这一席之地竞争
Sooner or later, there might not be room for the both of us.
既然能强强联手
Why be at each other's throats
又何必争个你死我活
when we could be joined at the hip?
谁知道呢
Who knows,
联手说不定会愉快
we might like it.
我愿意的时候
I can be an excellent friend
我可以是很好的朋友
when I want to be.
而我确实想当你的朋友
And I do want to be your friend...
很久很久
for a long time.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
我知道你上次见到你父亲很不愉快
I know the last time you saw your father was pretty horrible.
每次信任他都没有好结果
Trusting him never leads to anything good.
我理解 但是"每次"是个很绝对的词
I get that, but "never" is a big word.
荣恩之前发现他跟他弟弟有血海深仇
J'onn recently found himself in a blood feud with his brother
他曾说他们永远无法和好
where he said they would never make amends,
可现在他们成了互帮互助的兄弟
and now they're brothers that support each other.
好吧 那挺好的
Yeah, well, good for J'onn,
但我不会信任一号♥或二号♥玩具人
but I am not trusting Toyman No. 1 or 2
除非他们都被删除
until they are both deleted.
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表