剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
and make sure that glitch does not get fixed,
也不会追踪到我或莉娜
or traced back to me or Lena.
没问题
Done.
你要做什么呢
What are you gonna do?
开始施压
Start exerting pressure.
理查德·贝茨
再给我来一杯
Give me another one.
算了 把整瓶都给我吧
Hell, you know what, just give me the bottle.
我老婆出轨了
My wife is cheating on me.
跟我讲讲 兄弟
Tell me about it, man.
也许我能帮忙
Maybe I can help.
莱克斯
Lex.
危机后43天
我的新公♥寓♥ 简直像梦一样
My new apartment, it's a dream!
你说你要给我找个新地方住的时候
When you said that you were getting me a new place,
我以为你会找个小工作室之类的
I thought you meant a small studio somewhere.
你对我而言非常珍贵 伊芙
You're very precious to me, Eve.
从没有人这样对待过我
No one's ever treated me this way before.
是时候让你意识到自己有多完美了
It's time you realize how wonderful you are.
但我们还有任务 黑曜石那边怎么样了
But we still have a mission. How is Obsidian?
我一直在监视所有的测试用户
I've been monitoring all of the beta users.
理查德·贝茨依然没有对他老婆
And Richard Bates still hasn't made a move
在虚拟世界出轨采取行动
on his wife's virtual lover.
只是暂时没有 因为他的酒保朋友
Not yet. Because his friend, the bartender,
还是一位优秀的黑客
who turned out to be an amazing hacker, I might add,
直到时机成熟才会让他建成自己的
won't let him complete his virtual torture chamber
虚拟刑房♥
until the time is right.
我仍然需要与利维坦建立信任
And I still need to create trust with Leviathan.
艾米·萨斐尔
Amy Sapphire.
她把她丈夫的死归咎于黑曜石的虚拟现实
She blames Obsidian's VR for the death of her husband.
她威胁了安德里亚·罗哈斯的生命安全
She threatened Andrea Rojas' life.
你要警告杰玛
You're going to warn Gemma
-来获取利维坦的信任吗 -恰恰相反
- to gain Leviathan's trust? - The opposite.
我们要帮助艾米·萨斐尔
We're gonna help Amy Sapphire
袭击安德里亚·罗哈斯 炸毁黑曜石
attack Andrea Rojas and blow up Obsidian.
但如果有人袭击黑曜石
But if anyone attacks Obsidian,
利维坦会要求我♥干♥掉他们
Leviathan is gonna want me to terminate them.
杰玛不会让你暗♥杀♥任何人
Gemma won't ask you to assassinate anybody
因为我会在她有机会这样做前加以阻挠
because I will intervene before she gets the chance.
我会让超女保护安德里亚和黑曜石
I will offer up Supergirl to protect Andrea and Obsidian.
确保艾米·萨斐尔拿到这些护手
Just make sure that Amy Sapphire gets these gauntlets.
这会使她能够与超女相对抗
It'll make her a worthy adversary for Supergirl.
在超女成功救了安德里亚之后
And after Supergirl succeeds in saving Andrea,
我会向杰玛证明自己
I will have proven myself to Gemma.
之后我会建议由我来代言
And then, I will suggest that I roll out
黑曜石白金的全球发♥售♥
Obsidian Platinum worldwide.
莱克斯 你很聪明
Lex, you're brilliant.
但除此之外 你还特别善良
But beyond that, you are so kind.
-我觉得我... -我知道 伊芙
- And I think I'm-- - I know, Eve.
我也一样
I feel the same.
但是我们必须专注于目前的目标
But we have to stay focused on our goals,
那就是给你自♥由♥ 为你父亲报仇
free you from them and avenge your father.
我们来日方长
There'll be time for us later.
我有东西要给你看
Now, I have to show you something.
太可爱了吧
They're so cute!
Q波吗
Q-waves?
差不多吧
Something like that.
它很喜欢你
Aw, he likes you.
它很开心
He's happy.
这只不开心
That one isn't.
天哪 好像不对劲
Oh, gosh! That didn't work right.
其实 这正是我要的效果
Actually, it worked perfectly.
一个月前
危机后60天
艾米 不要
Amy, no!
拒绝访问
这肯定不对
This can't be right.
你要接电♥话♥吗 亲爱的
Do you need to get that, dear?
不重要
Not important.
纳欣诺市第三街5532号♥
泰斯马克女士 你为什么要带我
Ms. Tessmacher, why have you brought me
来世界上最悲伤的急诊中心
to the world's saddest urgent care center?
人们开始被困在虚拟现实里
People have begun getting stuck in the VR,
跟你之前的判断一样
just like you anticipated.
杰玛让我检查一下故障
Uh, Gemma asked me to look into the glitch.
我跟她说了 除非整个系统关闭
I told her that there was nothing we could do
否则我们无能为力
without shutting down the entire system,
但是无法关闭系统 因为有卢瑟能量核
which can't be shut down thanks to Luthor PowerCore.
她已经让玛戈特开始清理工作了
She asked Margot to start cleaning things up.
玛戈特是个什么玩意
Who or what is a Margot?
利维坦中层领导
Leviathan middle-management...
而且还是个恶毒的老女人
and a mean old hag to boot.
是时候放理查德出来了
It's time to set Richard loose.
这是一扇后门
This is a back door that
可以让理查德·贝茨黑进黑曜石白金
will allow Richard Bates to hack into Platinum
从而复仇
to get revenge.
随着这里的尸体越来越多 黑曜石的问题
That'll put welcome eyes on Obsidian's problems
也会暴露在公众视野之下
as this place starts to fill up with bodies.
确保让他拿到这个
Make sure he gets it.
我也给你准备了礼物
Oh, and I have something else for you.
香水吗
Perfume?
香水 毒物 只是一种事物的不同叫法
Perfume, poison... Potayto, potahto.
你拿着的是世界上最有杀伤力的物质
What you're holding is the deadliest substance on Earth.
你跟我说我再也不必为利维坦杀戮的
You told me I wouldn't have to kill for Leviathan ever again.
我也一向守诺
And I always keep my promises.
每次诺言都实现了
Every single one.
也正因此 我找到了杀害你父亲的凶手
That's why I tracked down the man who murdered your father...
正如之前承诺的那样
just like I said I would.
他是谁
Who is he?
一名利维坦执法者
A Leviathan enforcer.
他在秘鲁安第斯山脉一个非政♥府♥组织里当卧底
He's in the Peruvian Andes working undercover with an NGO.
我认为那里有他的目标
I suspect because he has a target there.
我应该给他脑袋来一枪
I should put a bullet in his head.
这是他至少应得的
It's the least he deserves.
但我们不能跟利维坦开战
But we can't go to war with Leviathan.
因此必须伪造成意外
It has to look like an accident.
你能处理好 对吧
You can handle that, right?
当然
Yes.
那就快点
Then be quick.
我认为他应该不会在一个地方待太久
I don't expect that he will stay in one place for very long.
我也一样
And nor will I.
我该启程环游世界了
It's time for me to embark on my world tour,
沿街叫卖♥♥黑曜石眼镜
hawking Obsidian lenses.
这是利维坦
The beginning of the end...
末日的开始
of Leviathan.
"我们的生命
"Our lives are connected
捷克共和国 布拉格
被千根无形丝线相连"
by 1,000 invisible threads."
赫尔曼·梅尔维尔留下的亘古名言
Those immortal words by Herman Melville
如今在黑曜石技术下得以实现
are realized today with Obsidian technology.
这是我家
This is my house!
这是我的枪
And this is my gun.
在黑曜石白金中
But with Obsidian Platinum,
线由你来牵
you hold the thread.
你将亲手搭建你的世界
You are the architect of your world!
澳大利亚 悉尼
-他们找到爸爸了 -耶利米
- They found Dad. - Jeremiah?
他死了
He's dead.
不仅是你的世界
And not only your world,
整个世界皆如此
but the world.
埃及 开罗
一切都可以按照你的意思来操控
There is nothing you cannot manipulate to your own ends.
绝对不会失控
Nothing you cannot control!
所以你是在当英雄排解压力
So are you blowing off steam playing hero,
还是在想办法
or working something out?
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表