剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
And I rigged it to answer to this little button I have in my hand.
你想杀了我吗
Are you going to try to kill me?
不 超女 我不会杀你
No. Supergirl, I'm not gonna kill you.
我不是坏人
I'm not a villain.
你不该把我当成坏人对待
You shouldn't have treated me like one.
你是来收拾残局的吗
And now you've come to finish what you started?
是的
I have.
但我不会
But I will not...
把你送回幻影区了 弟弟
send you back to the Phantom Zone, brother.
我在那里度过了一生 哥哥
I spent lifetimes there, brother.
虚无的一生
Lifetimes of nothing.
没有空气 没有时间
No air, no time,
看不见 闻不到
no sight, no smell.
只有我的心
Nothing but my heart...
中止跳动
suspended mid-beat.
一次极度折磨 没有尽头的中止
An excruciating suspense that never stops.
屏住永不能呼出的一口气
A breath you can never exhale.
你建议我把你送到那里吗
Is that where you suggest I send you?
如果你愿意可以的
You can if you wish.
但是我把这个带来
But I bring this only now as an offering...
是为了让你知道
to show you
我来到这里 是真心想来...
that I mean it when I say that I have come here...
赎罪
to make amends.
骗子
Liar!
马拉
Mal,
我真希望在我们小的时候
I wish I could've broken
能把你从那个山洞里救出来
you out of that cave when we were children.
能有方法
Found some way to...
向你表明
show you that
你是我的弟弟 而且我爱你
you were my brother and I loved you!
你并不爱我
You didn't love me.
你为我感到羞耻
You were ashamed of me.
你把我藏了起来
You hid me away.
当我像个怪物一样
Banished me...
放逐了我
like a monster!
我们害怕你
We were afraid of you.
我们都害怕你
We were all afraid of you.
我害怕你
I was afraid of you.
我们大错特错了
And we were so wrong.
当我把你从我们的记忆中抹去时
I destroyed my honor...
我毁了我的荣誉
when I wiped you from our memories.
但是 马拉 我的所作所为是出于爱
But, Mal, what I did, I did for love.
现在我想起来了
Now that I remember...
我无法忍♥受这种痛苦
I cannot live with this pain.
所以 弟弟
And so, brother...
我甘愿
I beg your forgiveness
与你联结
by submitting myself...
请求你的原谅
to the Bond.
看看我的内心 弟弟
Look into my mind, brother.
就这么简单吗
It's that easy?
你把自己交给我
You hand yourself over to me.
我很乐意去看 哥哥
I will look... with pleasure, brother.
然后我会立马杀了你
Right before I kill you.
我愿意不惜一切
I'm willing to risk everything...
为了让你看到我的真♥相♥
in order for you to see my truth,
我的心 我的灵魂 我的内心
my heart, my soul, and my mind.
我看见了
I saw.
-我... -不用说 我知道
- I was-- - No, it's... I know.
你熬过了
You have been through
一段难以忍♥受的经历
an unbearable experience.
你失去了你的未婚妻 我甚至无法
You lost your fiancee, and I can't even
想象以那种方式失去你爱的人
begin to imagine losing someone that you love...
是什么感觉
in that way.
你是如此的坚强
You're just so strong
让我没能意识到你仍在痛苦中
that I didn't... I didn't realize that you were still suffering,
很抱歉我没能更细心地觉察到这一点
and I'm really sorry that I wasn't more sensitive to that.
-不 别... -你先 先
- No, don't-- - Just... Just...
听我说
Listen...
当你遇见我时
When you met me,
我失去了我的另一半
I was just half a person.
我自己的伤口还隐隐作痛
I was still hurting from my own wounds
而你 你帮助我愈合
and you... you helped me heal.
从伤口结成伤疤
You know, from wounds to scars,
再化作回忆
to just memories.
那也是我想为你做的
That's... That's all I want to do for you.
我想帮你愈合
Hey, I want to help you heal.
我想和你一起
I want to be with you
克服你的恐惧 一起面对
and face down your fears and do it together.
我想帮你愈合
I want to help you heal.
如果这是不可能的呢
And what if that's not possible?
我知道这有可能
Well, I know that it is.
你怎么知道
How?
因为你愈合了我
Because you healed me.
当我说你让我有家的感觉时 我是认真的
I meant it when I said that you feel like home.
你也让我有家的感觉
You feel like home, too.
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表