剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
I'll handle it.
右边那堆是给你的
The pile on the right is for you.
你不许再偷我的报道
Don't ever steal one of my stories again.
我是帮你忙
Hey, I did you a favor.
是吗 你这是什么歪理
Yeah? What kind of twisted logic is it
你觉得抢走我的署名
that makes you think that by
是在帮我忙吗
stealing one of my bylines you're doing me a favor?
还告我的状 你5岁吗
And tattling on me? What are you, five?
你要是好好专注于自己的工作
Maybe if you focused on the work actually assigned to you,
就不会有这种问题了
you wouldn't have this problem.
你要是好好支持你的记者同事
Well, maybe if you supported your fellow journalists
而不是跟他们竞争 就不会这么混♥蛋♥了
instead of competing with them you wouldn't be such a jerk.
你看着我像做慈善的吗
Do I look like a guy who does charity?
你是不是想找个人照顾你
You want someone to look out for you?
到别处找去
Look somewhere else.
行 既然你这么喜欢做我的工作
Well, since you enjoy doing my work so much,
给你好了
have at it.
你的话我考虑过了
I've been thinking about what you said.
你说得对
You're right.
我的动机不是来自恐惧
I wasn't motivated by fear
或是勒索
or blackmail.
我做的每个决定
Every decision that I made,
我对你 对所有人做的每一件坏事
every crummy thing that I did to you,
都是我自己的意愿
to everyone, I wanted to do it.
我喜欢这么做
I liked doing it.
莉娜
Lena.
安德里亚 你怎么会到这里来
Andrea? How did you get down here?
你助手
Oh, your assistant
是我最好的朋友的女友
is my best friend's girlfriend.
小情侣挺可爱
Cute couple.
你竟然不知道
Surprised you didn't know.
你不该小瞧我 莉娜
You shouldn't underestimate me, Lena.
你真以为
Do you really think
有人想偷我的产权 我会不知道吗
that I don't know when someone is trying to steal my IP?
你在镜片里装了追踪器
You put trackers in the lenses.
而你把它毁了
And you shattered it,
还有光学像素器
along with the Lumus pixellator.
但你早就知道了
But you already knew that.
你想剖析的就是这个 对吧
That's what you were trying to anatomize, wasn't it?
我没想到你这么下作 莉娜
You know, I really thought more of you, Lena.
盗窃我的技术还被抓包
Caught trying to steal my technology?
多尴尬啊
How embarrassing for you.
你的股东会怎么想
What would your shareholders think?
世人会怎么想
Or the world?
我当着你的面做了诊断
Oh, and I ran diagnostics before you...
毁了它们
shattered these.
我知道它们对你来说很宝贵
I know how valuable they are to you.
你为此倾注了很多时间
How many hours you've spent in them.
我要切断你的技术来源
You're cut off.
你别想从我这里再得到一副
You won't get another pair from me.
再玩我
Keep screwing with me,
你不仅会欠我一个故事
and you won't just owe me a story.
你会成为故事的主角
You'll be the story.
莉娜
Lena.
我本可以求助
I could have called for help,
这一切马上就会结束
and all of this would have been over in one minute.
但是我没有
But I didn't.
因为我是认真的
Because I meant what I said.
你可以相信我
You can trust me.
是的
Yes,
似乎确实如此
it appears that I can.
不管我如何重新调整绿色火星能量信♥号♥♥
No matter how I reconfigure the Green Martian energy signature,
我只能侦测到荣恩·荣兹的信♥号♥♥
I cannot get a hit besides J'onn J'onzz himself.
谢谢你
Thank you.
尼娅
Nia!
不用谢
You are welcome.
我想你已经收到了披萨外卖♥♥
I assume you received the pizza delivery.
谢谢
Thank you
你送的披萨
for the pizzas
但是我吃得太饱 裙子都快被撑破了
but my dress is bursting at the seams,
而且我还得了胃灼热
and I'm pretty sure I have heartburn.
是的 我的心也很暖
Hmm, yes. My heart also burns.
你没听懂我的话
You're not listening to me.
但是今早你说"我喜欢这个"
But this morning you said, "I love this."
记得"有史以来最好的早晨"吗
Remember "Best morning ever"?
我记得 我记得
I... I did, I do.
我很感谢你为了让我开心
I just... I appreciate all the stuff
送来的所有东西
you're doing to make me happy.
但是我喜欢很多东西
But I love lots of things.
我喜欢
I love...
无脑的兄弟喜剧
stupid buddy comedies
泰勒·斯威夫特
and Taylor Swift,
安静的夜晚
and quiet nights,
诗歌♥
and poetry,
还有跟你待在一起
and just spending time with you.
我也喜欢这样
I love that, too.
所以你不会再热心送食物来了
So you'll chill on the food?
没错
Indeed.
但要说清楚
But just to be clear,
不再热心送食物不代表你想要冰激淋
chill doesn't mean you want gelato
或是一杯美味的冷虾鸡尾酒 对吧
or a nice chilled shrimp cocktail, correct?
不要再送食物了 不管冷食热食
No more food. Hot or cold.
我对你哥哥的事感到抱歉
I'm sorry about your brother.
给你
Here.
谢谢
Thank you.
知道我和一个背叛了
Knowing now that I am tied to someone
我的族人的极端人士有血缘关系
who betrayed my people so violently
令人十分不安
is, uh, unsettling.
这让我很担心
And it makes me worry.
如果我的这段记忆被夺走了
If this memory was taken from me,
还有什么是我不知道的呢
what else might I not know about myself,
无论好坏
good or bad?
你有我们在身边
Well, you have us,
我们了解你
and we know you.
谢谢
Thank you.
我很感谢你让我待在这里
And I appreciate you letting me be here.
但是你不是应该在工作吗
But shouldn't you be working?
拜托 欢迎你来分散我的注意力
Oh, please. You are a welcome distraction.
安德里亚一直针对我
Andrea is gunning for me,
而威廉那家伙
and that William guy...
他觉得自己是谁啊
I mean, who does he think he is?
我发现了他在跟踪我
I caught him following me.
跟踪你
Following you?
你和他对质了吗
Did you confront him?
没有 我不能 我当时变身超女了
No. I couldn't. I was Supergirl.
但他很狡猾
But he is sneaky.
我觉得他想刻意妨碍我
And I think he's trying to sabotage me.
他带着自命不凡的英国口音
He just rattles around the office
在办公室里喋喋不休
with his smug British accent. And...
你知道我为谁难过吗
You know who I feel bad for?
他的妻子
His wife,
因为她只能和他呆在一起
because she's stuck with him.
荣恩 我不知道我在凯特科
J'onn, I don't know how much longer
还能坚持多久
I can last at CatCo.
我认识的卡拉·丹弗斯不会轻言放弃
The Kara Danvers I know is not a quitter.
如果有人想要妨碍你
If someone's trying to sabotage you,
忽略他们就好
you just ignore them.
他们在花时间研究你
They're spending all their energy on you,
你花时间去成为最好的自己
you spend yours on being the best you.
凯莉 你好
Kelly? Hey!
我没有锁门吗
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表