剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
《超女》前情提要
Previously on Supergirl...
我弟弟是叛徒
My brother was a traitor.
他给我们下了诅咒
He poisoned us.
如果我能获得更多我的记忆
Perhaps if I can access more of my memories,
也许我能发现他的下一步行动
I might be able to uncover what his next move will be.
凯莉 你觉得我们能再深入
Kelly, do you think we can go deeper
研究黑曜石科技吗
with Obsidian's tech?
那样的能量会让你的大脑永久重置
That kind of power could re-set your brain for good.
我的移植能力在幻影区里被偷走了
The power to incept was stolen from me in the Phantom Zone.
那个女人给了你答案
That woman gave you the answer.
伊芙 这是霍普
Eve, meet Hope.
你们两个将会联合
You two are going to be working closely together.
我看穿你了 你是个破坏分子
I see you. You're a saboteur.
但这样的出人头地令人不齿
That's a rotten way of making it to the top.
贾罗德
Hey, Jarrod.
放我鸽子可不是好主意
Blowing me off was not a smart move.
我之前12次都没说清楚吗
Was I unclear the first 12 times?
我没有兴趣
I'm not interested.
如果你不和我们合作 下场可会很惨
If you don't work with us, this will end very badly.
你真要走威胁路线吗
You're going with threats?
你应该看看董事会每周二
You should see what my board threatens me with
是怎么威胁我的
every other Tuesday.
你这是在犯错
You're making a mistake.
谢谢你 詹妮
Thanks, Jenny.
下一次你姐姐要你当保姆
The next time your sister asks you to babysit,
直接拒绝就好
just say no.
记住 要划清界限
Remember, boundaries.
说到界限 你认识那女人吗
Speaking of boundaries, do you even know that woman?
我刚认识她 怎么了
I just met her, why?
她就这么告诉你她整个人生了
She just told you her whole life story?
我的工作基本上就是倾听 各位
It's kind of my job to listen, guys.
凯莉 你被变形者袭击了
Kelly, you were attacked by a shapeshifter.
他还在逃
And he's still out there.
而你派了所有超查部的特工去找他
And you have every DEO agent working to find him.
我觉得在目前情况下
I don't think it could hurt
最好还是低调点 直到他被抓住
to reel it in just until they catch him.
而作为艾丽克斯的妹妹
And as Alex's sister,
我可以告诉你 她几乎每次都是对的
I can tell you that she's almost always annoyingly right.
而作为凯莉的哥哥
And as Kelly's brother,
我可以告诉你 她可以保护好自己
I can tell you that she can handle herself.
听着 我不想打断这场丹弗斯与奥尔森大战
Listen, I hate to break up this Danvers-Olsen scrimmage,
但是我们要去开会了
but we have to get to our meeting.
-好吧 -试着别太担心
- All right. - Try not to worry so much.
-好的 -好的
- Okay. - Okay.
-再见 -再见
- Bye. - Bye.
有马拉法克的迹象吗
Any sign of Malefic?
没有 看起来他也没有任何灵能信♥号♥♥
No. He doesn't seem to have any psychic signature either.
但我们会找到他的 必须找到他
But we'll find him. We have to.
你还好吗
You... You all right?
要跟莉娜吃午餐搞得我有些紧张
Maybe I'm a little nervous about having lunch with Lena.
这是在我告诉她我是超女后
It's the first time we're hanging out
第一次一起出去
since I told her I was Supergirl.
我骗了她那么久
I was just lying to her for so long.
卡拉 莉娜原谅了你
Kara, Lena forgave you.
你得卸掉过去的包袱
Okay? So you're going to have to just let go of the past.
我只想让我们之间的关系变好
I just want things to be great between us.
我希望这次午餐...
I... And I want this lunch to be--
完美
Perfect.
是的
Yes.
会的
And it will.
莉娜也希望你们的关系
Look, Lena wants your relationship
回到正轨上
back on track, too.
我得回超查部了
Look, I have to get back to the DEO.
你去其他地方做完美的人吧
You go be perfect somewhere else.
我尽力而为
I'll try.
好吧
Okay.
模拟失败
该死
Damn it!
你从黑曜石隐形眼镜里复♥制♥出的发讯器
The transmitter you duplicated from the Obsidian contacts
使用了目镜接口
uses an ocular interface.
鉴于你将它接入了大脑
Since you modeled it directly into the brain,
我建议你再把频率
may I suggest you lower the frequency
降低7.32%
another 7.32%?
不是这样的 霍普
It's not that, Hope.
理论上 Q波应该可以让我
In theory, Q-waves should allow me
重写人类大脑的一部分
to rewrite portions of the human brain.
消除这个世界的谎言 操控与暴♥力♥
To rid the world of lying, manipulation and violence.
是 但是不管我怎么调整频率
Yes, but no matter how I manipulate the frequency,
发讯器只能让我
the transmitter will only allow me
读取大脑的信息
to read information from the brain.
如果我想试着调整 就会出现僵化
If I try to augment it, I get a zombie effect.
而你不想要一个全是机器人的世界
And you don't want a world of robots.
你想要更好的人类
You just want better people.
是的
Right.
对不起 卢瑟女士
I am sorry, Ms. Luthor.
我这副模样
It must be uncomfortable,
还要你相信我 一定很不舒服
with me in this form, for you to trust me.
我不相信人类 霍普
I don't trust people, Hope.
我曾以为自己可以相信
I believed I could once.
我有几个朋友让我以为我可以
I had friends that made me believe I could.
但是他们像其他人一样背叛了我
But they betrayed me like everyone else.
你哥哥 莱克斯
Your brother, Lex,
是他们中最糟糕的
was the worst of them.
但是我认为他现在可以帮助你
But I believe he could help you now.
我拥有伊芙·泰斯马克的记忆
I have access to Eve Tessmacher's memories.
莱克斯之前在研究Q波
Lex was working with Q-waves.
这是他计划
It was part of his plan
穿透超人坚硬皮肤的一部分
to get past Superman's invulnerable skin.
他在私人日记里留下了详细记录
He left detailed records in his private journals.
他的日记
His journals?
一共有三本
There are three of them.
他们在五级安保设施峰脑堡垒中
They are currently in a level five secure facility at Fort Summit.
但是 经过进一步的分♥析♥
However, upon further analysis,
我们不可能拿到它们
retrieving them would be impossible.
卡拉发来新信息
我也许拿不到 但是
For me, maybe, but...
有人可以
not for everyone.
柳叶弯眉额上挂
Graceful arcs across her brow
留我思忖千万度
I'm left forever to wonder how
完美如你尼娅·纳尔
A being as perfect as my Nia Nal
-为何爱上渺小的我 -无法忍♥受这般的你
- Could ever love Someone as small... - Put up with this all.
你刚才说什么
What was that?
就是谢谢你的第一百...
Um, just thank you for poem one hundred and--
第一百二十七首诗
One hundred and twenty-seven.
一百二十七
One hundred and twenty-seven.
是的 我就快精通十四行诗了
Yes, I've almost mastered the sonnet.
我认为你已经精通了
Oh, I think you've got it.
但你不应该过度精通
But you don't wanna overdo it.
说得对
You're right.
言以简洁为贵
Brevity is the soul of wit,
正如波洛尼厄斯对哈姆雷特所说
as Polonius said to Hamlet.
现在我将开始研究十九行诗
Now I shall move on to the villanelle.
这是一种更复杂的形式
A more complicated form,
但却能够表达更深层次的情感共鸣
but capable of much deeper emotional resonance,
正如迪兰·托马斯所写的
as exemplified by Dylan Thomas'
《不要踏入静谧的良夜》
"Don't go gentle into that good night--"
尼娅
Nia.
好了 下一个话题是什么
All right, what's next on the docket?
有明星离婚吗
Any celebrity divorces?
被喷的网红
Disgraced influencers?
我要看点击量
Show me the clicks.
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表