剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
She finds the medallion of Acrata
并且得到巨大的天赋
and was bestowed great gifts
所以她才有了力量
so that she alone had the strength
让影子服从她
to bend shadow to her will.
故事是你妈妈编的吗
Did your mom make it up?
她在古老的故事书里看到的
She found it in an old storybook.
她对此很着迷
She was obsessed.
她把这个故事说得像是真的一样
She'd talk about it like it was real.
她到处画那个符号♥
She'd draw the symbol everywhere.
你在笔记本上乱画的也是这个吗
Is that what you were doodling in your notebook?
她说我等我年长一点
She said when I got older,
等事情变好一点
when things were better,
我们就会去寻找那个符号♥
that we would go on a quest to find it.
一起去
Together.
太傻了 抱歉
It's stupid. I'm sorry.
不 不傻
No, it's not stupid,
有时这些传说是基于事实
sometimes these legends are based in fact,
如果坠子是真的
and if this medallion is real,
我会帮你找到它的
I'll help you find it.
-你会吗 -正如萝丝所说
- You will? - Like Rose says,
"你跳 我也跳"
"You jump, I jump."
大都会
五年前
我们刚刚与外星种族取得初次接触
We just made fit contact with an alien race
就算不考虑
and even apart from the existential threat
他威胁到我们整个物种的存在
that he poses to our entire species,
我们要怎么去定夺呢
I mean, how can we measure up?
从现在起 这就是...
From now on, this...
卢瑟公♥司♥
is Luther Corp.
简直是疯了 你着魔般地要杀死超人
This is insane, your obsession with killing Superman.
我们应该帮人才对
We're supposed to help people.
斯菲瑞科实业公♥司♥正在招人
I think Spheerical Industries is hiring.
如果我不帮你杀死超人
If I don't help you murder Superman,
你要开除我
you're firing me?
我不会让你杀了他
I am not gonna let you kill him.
阿根廷 罗哈斯庄园
爸爸 你准备好了吗
Papa, you almost ready?
车子在等了
The car's waiting.
新型T像素8将会引起
The new T-Pixel 8 will excite...
爸爸 你快穿衣服
Papa, you have to get dressed,
一小时后就要去黑曜石的新手♥机♥发布会了
we have Obsidian Worldwide's new phone launch in an hour.
-媒体在等 -并没有
- The press is waiting. - No, they're not.
罗德工业刚发布了新型T像素8
Lord Industry just announced a new T-Pixel 8.
芯片比我们快四倍
The chip is four times faster than ours.
四倍 不可能
Four times? That's impossible.
我们要亏几十亿
We are going to lose billions.
必须在圣诞前卖♥♥出公♥司♥的
We have to let go of 70% of the company
七成股份
by Christmas.
我的公♥司♥要是废了
If my company is worthless,
我就废了
my life is worthless.
你的人寿保险单过期了吗
Why is your life insurance policy out?
你说好不再这样的 爸爸
You promised you wouldn't do this again, Papa.
你是我人生里最美好的一部分
You are the best thing in my life.
我不会毁了你
I refuse to ruin you.
走吧 去做更光彩的事 我的宝贝
Go and do something better, mi cielito.
你被解雇了
Consider yourself fired.
莉娜
Lena.
我现在真的很需要你的意见
You're just the voice I needed to hear right now.
我们不知道情况会有多糟糕
We won't know how bad things really are for us
要等到下周董事会决定
until next week when the board decides
是提前发布手♥机♥还是直接放弃
to either push the launch of the phone or kill it completely.
在那之前 爸爸一直待在实验室
Papa's locked himself away in his lab till then.
我以前也见他这样 但从没这么严重
I've seen him bad before but never like this.
他昨天的样子
The way he looked yesterday,
吓到我了
it scared me.
你呢 卢瑟公♥司♥那边怎么样
Oh, how about you? How are things going in Luther Corp?
遇到家族生意危机的不止你一个人
You're not the only one with family business problems.
莱克斯彻底疯了
Lex is completely unhinged.
他对超人的执念已经失控了
His obsession with Superman is out of control.
他不惜一切要杀了超人
He'll stop at nothing to kill him
我非常担心
and I am very afraid that
很多人会因此受伤
a lot of people are going to get hurt...
甚至牺牲
or killed in the process.
-你能阻止他吗 -他把我开了
- Can't you stop him? - He pushed me out.
莱克斯的最新计划
I mean, Lex's latest plan
就是把氪石散布到大气中
is to seed the atmosphere with Kryptonite.
氪石是什么
What is Kryptonite?
据莱克斯说 那是超人最大的弱点
According to Lex, it's Superman's greatest weakness.
-他能做到吗 -还不能
- Can he do it? - No, not yet.
首先 他要想办法让氪石升华成气体
First, he has to figure out how to sublimate it into vapor,
他相信一个荒谬理论 某种古老的外星元素
but he has this mad theory that this ancient alien element
可以帮到他
is going to help him do that.
这种元素在几百万年前砸到地球上
I mean, this element crash-landed on Earth millions of years ago.
要从莱克斯手底下
All I need to do to...
拯救全人类 我只需要
save humanity from Lex's madness is...
在他之前找到这种元素
find the element first.
你已经找到了 对吧
You already found it, didn't you?
多亏了你
Thanks to you.
你还记得你那篇人类学的论文吗
Okay, so do you remember your anthropology dissertation
讲的是在火山阴影下的阿兹特克村庄
about the Aztec village that lived in the shadow of the volcano
虽然经历过多次火山爆发
but never got covered in lava
却从未被岩浆覆盖
no matter how much the volcano erupted?
你觉得外星元素就在那里吗
And you think that's where the alien element is?
我对那片地区做了深度卫星扫描
I did an intensive satellite scan of the area
然后发现了
and I found...
这个
this.
是你以前画的符号♥
It's that symbol you used to draw.
阿珂拉塔的坠子
The medallion of Acrata.
我母亲的故事把我引向
What are the odds that my mother's story
能够阻止我哥的东西
would lead me to the one thing
这种可能性有多大
that has the properties I need to stop my brother?
-简直是奇迹 -是命运
- It's crazy. - It's fate.
好吧 这里的信♥号♥♥最强烈
All right, so that's where the signature is strongest,
我们要去这里
so we need to get to it.
我们
We?
不不不 我现在不能走 我父亲需要我
No, no, no, I can't leave right now, my father needs me.
我知道 但最多只要三天
I know, but it's three days, tops,
我保证 而且你自己也说
I promise, and you yourself said that the board
董事会得下周才能做决定
wasn't going to be making a decision for another week.
拜托
Please.
我哥哥在邪恶的道路上越走越远
My brother is in a downward spiral
只有我能救他了
and I am the only one who can save him from himself.
但我一个人做不到
But I can't do it alone.
好吗 你学过这种文化
All right? You studied this culture,
你熟悉这片地区和语言
you know the area and the language.
而且这不是你一直想要的吗
Besides, isn't it what you always wanted?
实地探索 感受自然
To go out there and grab life?
走吧
Come on.
萝丝·道森会怎么做
What would Rose Dawson do?
"你跳我就跳 对吧"
"You jump, I jump, right?"
哥斯达黎加丛林
没路了
或许可以绕过去或穿过去
Maybe there's a way around it or through it.
等等
Wait.
"她周围的一切变成岩石"
"And when the world around her turned to stone,"
"在这无望的时刻 女孩低头看向地核"
"impenetrable by hope, the girl looked down to the core"
"发现了蜿蜒的路"
"and was shown the winding way."
蛇 代表箭
The snake, it's an arrow,
我们往这边走
we go this way.
厉害
That's impressive.
传说中的X肯定就在这附近
The proverbial "X" Must be around here someplace.
看
Look.
阿兹特克的蛇头花
Aztec serpent-headed flowers.
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表