剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
All of it.
这就走了吗
Leaving so soon?
算你聪明
Smart move.
你做了什么
What have you done?
他们让我做什么就做什么
I do what they tell me to.
他们 他们是谁
They? Who is "they?"
我不知道
I don't know.
超女 你能听到吗
Supergirl, can you hear me?
艾丽克斯 我们找到了嘶吼
Alex, we have Rip Roar,
但他在湖里打了一个孔
but he punched a hole in the lake.
我们知道 那次冲击直接送了海浪过来
We know. The eruption just sent a tidal wave our way.
我们能处理海浪 超女
We can deal with the swell, Supergirl.
你和荣恩得把那个喷水口封起来
You and J'onn need to seal that geyser,
不然我们要处理的就不只是海浪了
or else we'll have bigger problems than a wave.
什么意思
What do you mean?
那里每秒钟都会喷出三立方英里的水
That geyser is pumping out three cubic miles of water every second.
这样的速度下 十二分钟后
At that rate, every coastal city in the world
每座海滨城市都会被淹没
will start flooding in 12 minutes.
可能会有百万人死亡
The loss of life could be in the billions.
我们该怎么阻止海浪
So how do we stop that wave?
梦想者
Dreamer.
来不及了
It's too late.
一旦开始就无法阻止了
Once it's started it can't be stopped.
相信我
Trust me,
我一定能阻止
I can stop this.
谢谢
Thank you.
广♥告♥短♥信♥
黑曜石
欢迎各位 这一定是诸位人生中
Welcome one and all to the most amazing party
想象
最精彩的派对
you'll ever attend.
欢迎
Welcome,
欢迎来到共梦
welcome to The Communal Dream.
欢迎
Welcome,
欢迎各位
welcome, everyone.
我们得让水流反向
We'll have to invert the flow of water.
喷泉在往上推水
The geyser's pushing it up.
也许旋涡能把它拉下去
Maybe a whirlpool could pull it down.
那我们就绕着基站飞
We'll fly around the base.
但是必须保持完美队形
But we need to do it in perfect formation.
这么大水量
With this amount of water,
吸力可能会把你拉进去 让你窒息
the suction could pull you under and suffocate you.
好 那我们最好稳住身形
Well then, we'd better keep our cool.
你怎么没去参加发布会
Why aren't you at the launch?
你是发现更重要的事了吗
Did you find something more important?
其实
Actually...
我确实有所发现
I did find something.
他叫罗素·罗杰斯
His name is Russell Rogers.
什么
What?
我看到那张照片了 安德里亚
I saw the photo, Andrea.
你们俩的事我全都知道了
I know all about the two of you.
你跟他一起干了什么
What did you do with him?
我不知道你在说些什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
我知道奥康纳
I know about O'Connor
窒息者和嘶吼的事情了
and Breathtaker and Rip Roar.
我还知道你和你们家族的内♥幕♥
I know about you and your family,
以及你们侥幸逃脱的一切罪行
and everything you've gotten away with.
贪污 盗窃 杀人
Corruption, theft, murder.
但是你们现在逃脱不掉了
But you're not going to get away with it any longer.
因为我要毁了你们
Because I am going to destroy you,
即便这样会搭上我的性命
if it's the last thing I do.
威廉
William...
威廉
William?
发布会进展得很顺利 你不觉得吗
The launch is going great, don't you think?
是的 罗哈斯女士
Sure is, Ms. Rojas.
梦想者
Dreamer?
好大的浪啊
That's a huge wave!
布莱尼 但愿这行得通
Brainy, I hope this works.
大家赶紧躲到高处去 快走
Everybody get to high ground! Go!
好了 我帮你 趴下
Right. I got you. Down!
走 大家快转移 转移
Go! Everybody move, move!
行动
Now!
他开口了吗
Did he say anything?
他缄口不言 即便是戴上求真者
He isn't talking. Even with the Truth Seeker.
但他说了"他们"
But he said "they."
"他们"指示他做了那些事
"They" told him to do what he did.
他肯定知道些什么
He has to know something.
但据布莱尼说
But according to Brainy,
他穿戴的科技产品具有生物附着性
I mean, the tech he wears is biologically adhered
它就像某种精神盔甲
and it functions as some sort of mental armor.
我们没法进入他的头脑
We can't get to him.
而且幕后主使不是罗哈斯家族
Also, it wasn't the Rojases.
-什么 -我们进行了分♥析♥
- What? - We ran the analytics.
淹没西海岸
Okay, flooding the West Coast
会摧毁黑曜石之北的制♥造♥中心
would've taken out Obsidian North's manufacturing hub.
如果你和荣恩没能阻止那道巨浪
And if you and J'onn hadn't stopped the geyser,
他们会损失数十亿
then they would've lost billions.
我想说 幸好我不用告诉凯莉
I gotta say, I'm glad that I don't have to tell Kelly
她的老板是个犯罪头目
that her boss is a crime lord.
但这让我们的案子仍然毫无头绪
But this still leaves us with a case that doesn't make any sense.
如果主使不是安德里亚和罗哈斯家族
If it wasn't Andrea and the Rojases,
那发号♥施令的是谁
who was calling the shots?
-这件事肯定有幕后黑手 -我同意
- Someone has to be behind this. - I agree.
不管是谁 我们都要找到他们
And whoever it is, we're gonna find them.
只是需要的时间可能比我们想象中要长
It just might take longer than we thought.
我有样东西要给你们俩看
There's something you both should see.
凶猛巨浪威胁海滨区
凯莉 你还好吗
Kelly, you okay?
你一副见了鬼的样子
You look like you've seen a ghost.
是啊
Yeah.
是啊
Yeah.
昨天的事情让我...
Yesterday was just, um,
难以承受
a lot.
海滨区发生了危机
With everything that happened at the waterfront.
艾丽克斯表现得很棒
And Alex was... She was amazing.
但我当时在场
But I was there
我几乎眼睁睁看着她送命
and I almost saw her die.
我因此而崩溃了
I guess it triggered me.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
我知道艾丽克斯能照顾好自己
Look, I know that Alex can take care of herself.
我很清楚 但是
I do. But...
我的未婚夫死于前线的战斗
My fiancé died fighting on the front lines,
我一直没能跨过这道坎
and I never got over it.
昨天那一幕让我想起了当年的情景
This brought it all back.
我无法摆脱这种...
I just... I can't shake this feeling of...
恐惧感
...dread.
听起来你需要朋友的安慰
Well, it sounds to me like you could use a friend.
你想改天一起吃午餐 谈谈心吗
Do you wanna grab lunch sometime and talk?
我很乐意
I'd like that.
谢谢你
Thank you.
结束了
It is finished.
什么结束了
What is?
你移除了我的思想屏障之后
I have clarity on how to dispose of my brother,
我清楚如何处置我哥哥了
now that you've removed my mental block.
但我并没有移除它
But I didn't remove it.
我绝不能让你伤害其他人
I could never let you hurt another person.
我们说好的
We had a deal.
如果你凭直觉了解过我的研究 你就该知道这点
If you intuited anything about my research, you'd know that.
你喜欢这里 对吧
You like it here, don't you?
是的
Yes.
我喜欢这里
I like it here.
非常喜欢
I like it very much.
你好美
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表