剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
then why would Lena need Myriad?
我应该知道原因
I think I might know.
马拉法克
Malefic.
启动精神力抑制器
Engage Psychic Inhibitors.
艾丽克斯 别这样
Alex, please.
多克斯特工 逮捕疑犯
Agent Dox, apprehend the suspect.
艾丽克斯 别这样
Alex, please!
我和马拉法克已经心灵融合了
Malefic and I mind-melded.
我知道他真正的目的 他真是来帮忙的
I know his true intentions. He is here to help.
他有一些关于...
He has some information...
莉娜的信息
about Lena.
我曾是她的囚犯
I was her prisoner.
首先 你是怎么从幻影地带逃出来的
Okay, first, how did you escape the Phantom Zone?
我没逃 因为我从来都没去过那儿
I didn't escape. I was never there.
当幻影地带投射器在天文馆击中我时
When the Phantom Zone Projector hit me at the planetarium,
我直接去了卢瑟女士的实验室
I went directly to Ms. Luthor's lab.
是莉娜帮布莱尼修好了幻影地带投射器
Lena was the one who helped Brainy fix the Phantom Zone Projector.
她一定更改了终点坐标
She must have changed the end coordinates.
但她为什么需要你
But what did she need you for?
精神控制
Mind control.
她在拿我的植入能力做实验
She was experimenting with my ability to incept.
如果莉娜能利用马拉法克的Q波
If Lena can harness Malefic's Q-waves
并将其与大清洗的分配能力相结合
and merge them with the power of Myriad's distribution,
将产生前所未有的结果
the results would be unprecedented.
瞬间实现世界范围内的彻底控制
World-wide total control in an instant.
但我们还不知道她的意图
But we don't know her intentions.
她想削弱人类的暴♥力♥程度
She's trying to make people less violent.
利用大清洗是为了
You use Myriad to impose
将自己的意志强加给世界人口 而非拯救他们
your will on the world population, not save it.
她心里很受伤
She's hurting.
她经历的净是人类间的互相伤害
All she's experienced are people hurting each other,
像我一样
the same way I did.
-显然她认为自己在做好事 -确实如此
- Clearly, she thinks she's doing good. - It's true.
我早就想杀了我哥哥
I had long planned to destroy my brother,
但卢瑟女士说这违反了她的道德准则 并阻止了我
but Ms. Luthor said it went against her morality and stopped me.
艾丽克斯 她不会伤害任何人
Alex, she's not hurting anyone.
连她的囚犯马拉法克都没有伤害
Not even Malefic, her prisoner.
我还可以拯救她
I can still save her.
-这可说不准 -一定可以
- You don't know that. - Yes, I do.
是我伤害了她 所以要由我来弥补
I'm the one who hurt her, so I'm going to fix this.
布莱尼 发射全息图
Brainy, get the hologram online.
阿珂拉塔
Acrata.
-我有个任务交给你 -我也有任务给你
- I have a job for you. - And I have one for you.
你可以告诉他们
You can tell them to stop
不要再派你这样的特工来给我安排任务了
sending agents like you with jobs for me.
利维坦对我造成了巨大的伤害和损失
After everything Leviathan has done to me, taken from me...
告诉他们 我要退出
you can tell them that I quit.
-你是谁 -我是谁
- What are you? - What am I?
我是罗摩·可汗 这个地球的守护者
I am Rama Khan, guardian of this Earth,
正是我赋予了你能力
the one who endowed you with your powers.
我理解失去亲人的痛苦
I understand the pain of loss.
听我的话 我就给你一条出路
Obey me and I will offer you a way out.
告诉我你想要什么
Tell me what you want.
完成最后一项任务 你就自♥由♥了
One last job, then you will be released.
那我父亲呢
And my father?
你父亲可以保留他的财富
Your father can keep his riches.
它们价值甚微
For what little they're worth.
全息图已上线 准备开始
Hologram online and ready to commence.
祝你好运
Good luck.
就快好了 卢瑟女士
It's almost ready, Ms. Luthor.
我们只有一步之遥 霍普
We are so close, Hope.
我将完成数据合并
I'll finish consolidating the data.
我们可以拯救他们
We can save them.
他们所有人
All of them.
莉娜
Lena.
超女
Supergirl.
-求你听我说完 -省省力气吧
- Please, just hear me out. - Save your breath.
你让看到了你的真面目 我相信你
You showed me who you really are, and I believe you.
你有权利这么说 但请不要这么做
You have every right to say that, but don't do this.
做什么
Do what?
就是你打算用大清洗
Whatever it is you're planning
和马拉法克的Q波所采取的那项行动
on doing with Myriad and Malefic's Q-waves.
你有想过
Did it ever occur to you
我这是要为世界做件好事吗
that I was gonna do something good for the world?
用了大清洗 人们不会理解你的
With Myriad, people won't understand.
你当然会做最坏的设想 我不是坏人
Of course, you assumed the worst. I'm not the bad guy.
我知道 你花了几年时间想要敞开心扉 学会信任
I know. You spent years trying to be open and trusting,
即使所有人都认为你会像你的家人一样邪恶
even when everyone expected you to be like your family.
即使你生活中的每个人都让你失望
Even when everyone in your life let you down.
即使当我很软弱 对你撒谎
Even when I was weak and lied to you,
知道你想要的不过是真♥相♥
knowing that all you ever asked for was the truth,
你总能做个更好的人
you were always better.
莱克斯利用了我的弱点
Lex took advantage of my weakness
他用它来操纵你
and he used it to manipulate you.
他希望我的错误能够改变你
He wanted my mistakes to change you.
他希望你成为他
He wanted you to become him.
但你一点也不像他
But you are nothing like him.
一点也不像
Nothing.
不要因为我的错误而改变自己
Don't let my mistakes turn you into something you're not.
我是好人
I am good.
我一直都是
And I always was.
莱克斯没改变我 你也没改变我
Lex didn't change me and you didn't change me either.
你让我见识了人性的丑陋
You just exposed me to the ugliness of humanity.
你帮了我个忙 卡拉
You did me a favor, Kara.
我了解了你到底是个怎样的骗子
I learned what kind of deceitful person you really are,
正是这一点启发了我去做这件事
and that's what inspired me to do this.
-莉娜 -你的话对我已经没有意义了
- Lena-- - Your words mean nothing to me anymore.
别洒狗血了 不要打扰我
Spare us both the drama. Leave me alone.
等等
Wait.
你还好吗
You okay?
不好
No.
我说服不了她
I couldn't get through to her.
抱歉
Sorry.
在我的意识里
You know, a part of me
我一直知道这并不容易
always knew that this couldn't be that easy.
我明白 我完全理解她为何会有被背叛的感觉
And I get it. I fully understand why she feels betrayed.
她很难相信别人
It's so hard for her to trust people.
但我让她相信了我
But I made her trust me.
一次又一次 我让她相信
Over and over again, I made her believe
我是永远不会伤害她的最好的朋友
that I was the best friend who would never ever hurt her.
然后她以最可怕的方式发现
And then she finds out in the most horrible way
我们的友谊建立在谎言上
that our entire friendship was based on lies.
你告不告诉她都会是这个下场 卡拉
Look, you were damned either way, Kara.
你选择隐藏你的身份
Your choice to conceal your identity,
这并非出于恶意
it wasn't born out of a place of maliciousness.
而是源于爱和同情
It was born out of love and compassion.
你只是想保护你的家人
And you were just trying to protect your family.
你是想保护莉娜
And you were trying to protect Lena
不被利用这些信息的恶人所伤害
from people who could use that information to hurt us.
我也爱莉娜
And look, I love Lena, too.
这件事让我深感不安
I am deeply upset by what is going on.
可是这...
But this...
这不仅仅是两个朋友在打架
This isn't just two friends that are in a fight.
她已经走上了不归路
This is someone who has turned a corner.
不 这不是真正的她 这不是我们的莉娜
No, but this is not her. This is not our Lena.
那谁才是我们的莉娜 我是说
Well, who is our Lena? I mean...
她知道莱克斯出狱了 但却选择沉默
She knew that Lex was out of prison, and she said nothing.
她把小萨·阿里亚斯关在L公♥司♥的地下室里
She kept Sam Arias locked in a subbasement at L-Corp,
知道她就是主宰 但却缄口不言
knowing that she was Reign, and she said nothing.
她知道怎么做氪石
She knows how to make Kryptonite,
但却一直瞒着我们
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表