剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
《超女》前情提要
Previously on Supergirl...
是我♥干♥的
It was me.
我把他从我们的脑海中删去了
I erased him from our minds.
我几乎是亲手杀了我弟弟
I as good as murdered my own brother.
这里不是幻影区
This is not the Phantom Zone.
不要觉得这是个监狱 我不是你的敌人
Don't think of this as a prison. I'm not your enemy.
事实上 我认为我们可以互相帮助
In fact, I think we can help each other.
这是奥拉费人
This is an Aurafacian.
一种附在宿主身上的外星生物
This is an alien organism that attaches to a host body.
好 我来把这些收起来
All right. Let's get these down into holding.
我是来暗中调查安德里亚·罗哈斯
I'm here undercover to investigate Andrea Rojas.
两年的报道
Two years' worth of reporting
表明这是一个比阿尔·卡彭更大的犯罪阴谋
that suggests a criminal conspiracy bigger than Al Capone.
如果你被卷入这件事 我永远不会原谅自己
I'd never forgive myself if you got wrapped up in this.
利维坦要来了
Leviathan is coming.
想象一下你 在一天中的任何时间
Imagine you, anytime of the day,
在世界上的任何地点
anywhere in the world,
与你的朋友们在一起
with all your friends.
然后想象一下
Then imagine
你们想到什么就能做什么
that all of you can do anything that comes to mind.
现在 你不需要再靠想象了
Well, you don't have to imagine anymore.
黑曜石之北"共梦"虚拟现实眼镜
Obsidian North's "Collective Dream" VR lenses
现在已在世界范围发♥售♥
are now worldwide.
所以你还在等什么
So why are you waiting?
今天就让你的想象成为现实
Make your imagination your reality today.
想象
黑曜石
共梦
太棒了
Brilliant!
谢谢你 威廉 我很为之自豪
Thank you, William. I'm proud of it.
共梦上线剩余时间
所以我想让所有部门
Which is why I want every department
都写关于发♥售♥的报道
to be writing about the launch
直到周五产品发♥售♥之后
right up until it happens on Friday.
商业 娱乐 体育 政♥治♥
Business, entertainment, sports, politics,
将其融入你们的报道之中 仿佛这关系到
work it into your stories as if our financial well-being
我们未来财政的存亡
depended on it.
因为事实如此
Because it does.
-恶心 -双倍恶心
- Gross. - Double gross.
还有一件事
And one more thing.
你们中一个人需要持续更新
One of you needs to start giving continual updates
我们不断增长的销量
on our growing sales.
我们需要加大力度
We need to pump this up.
-交给我吧 -很好
- I'm your man. - Great.
现在开始工作吧
Now let's get to it.
做微博记者已经够糟糕的了
It's bad enough that we have to do journalism-via-tweet.
现在她还想让我们变成广♥告♥写手
Now she wants to turn us into ad hacks?
说到写手
Speaking of hacks...
那位普利策奖得主显然很赞同
Joe Pulitzer is certainly all for it.
我之前很确定你能在
I was so sure you were gonna find something
他名下的地址找到些什么
at that address listed in his name.
首先他与杰罗德博士的死有关
First he is linked to the death of Dr. Jarrod,
然后是墨西哥城的某种秘密行动
then to whatever "covert action" Happened in Mexico City.
我不知道 我很难相信这其中没有联♥系♥
I don't know, I find it hard it to believe there's no connection.
我知道 我想我们只是在没有联♥系♥的地方
I know. I guess we were looking for connections
寻找联♥系♥
where there weren't any.
我是说 他只是在错误的时间
I mean, he was just in the wrong place
与杰罗德博士出现在了错误的地点
at the wrong time with Dr. Jarrod,
给我打电♥话♥
我们需要谈谈
努南餐厅 3分钟后见
然后去墨西哥城只是为了找墨西哥环球小姐
and then Mexico City was just about the Miss Mexico pageant.
威廉·戴不是杀手 他只是个大混♥蛋♥
William Dey's not a murderer. He's just a grade-A jerk.
没错
Ture.
卡拉
努南餐厅 3分钟后见
-卡拉 你好 -凯莉 好啊
- Kara. Hi. - Kelly, hey.
-我正好需要你 -一切都好吗
- You're just who I needed. - Is everything okay?
是 都挺好 我只是
Yeah, it's good. I just...
想要在我们约会纪念日给艾丽克斯买♥♥个礼物
I want to get Alex a gift for our date-aversary,
我真的需要些帮助
and I could really use your help--
谢德尔XG-1000摩托头盔
A Schadel XG-1000 motorcycle helmet,
小号♥ 磨砂黑
in small, matte black.
这建议还真是具体
Oh. That is very specific.
毕竟艾丽克斯都分享到P站了
So is Alex's Pinterest page.
你知道吗 遇见艾丽克斯
You know, meeting Alex
是自从我搬来到纳欣诺市之后
is one of the best things that has happened to me
发生在我身上最美好的事情
since moving to National City.
但生命中有你的出现
But having you in the picture...
是一种额外收获
That's been a pretty cool bonus.
相信我 我对你也有同感
Believe me, the feeling is mutual.
你知道吗 我...
But you know what? I, uh...
我已经答应楼上那群记者给他们送咖啡了
I promised all these reporters upstairs a round of coffee.
-如果我不照办他们会造♥反♥的 -好吧
- And if I don't get it, there will be a riot. - Okay.
记住 小号♥磨砂黑
Uh, remember, small matte black.
记住了
Got it.
怎么回事
What's the deal?
我一早上都在给你发短♥信♥
I've been texting you all morning.
手♥机♥可能会被黑入
Phones can be hacked.
你可能觉得我太过谨慎 但我正试图曝光
Call me overly cautious, but I'm trying to expose
世界上最有权势的家族的犯罪行为
one of the world's most powerful families as criminals.
我给你发短♥信♥就是为了这个
That's why I was texting you.
早上好
Morning.
我想出了个能帮忙的办法
I figured out a way I can help.
卡拉
Kara...
你就...
Just...
听我说完 好吗
Hear me out. Okay?
以你的说法 你找到了各种证据
From what you've explained, you have all this evidence
指出罗哈斯是商业间谍幕后首脑
suggesting the Rojases are masters of corporate espionage,
还有一队特工和杀手
and have a team of operatives
任他们差遣
and assassins at their beck and call.
但却没有他们犯罪的直接证据 对吗
But nothing connecting them directly to the crimes. Right?
对 这是个令人沮丧的失败
Yes, it's a frustrating failure.
如果我告诉你
Well, what if I told you
我姐姐在为一个小政...
that my sister works for a small g...
政♥府♥部门
Government agency.
他们逮捕了某人
And they just arrested someone
被认为昨天在墨西哥城想要杀害埃琳娜·托雷斯
who they think targeted Elena Torres in Mexico City yesterday.
卡拉 别告诉我你告诉了你姐姐这事
Kara, don't tell me you told your sister about this.
我没告诉她细节 但是现在我们有线索了
I-I didn't tell her details, but now we have a lead.
代价是什么
What's the catch?
两个条件 第一
Two conditions. One...
你必须签署保密协议
You have to sign an NDA saying
保证你不会告诉任何人她在哪里工作
you will never tell anyone where she works.
第二
And, two...
卡拉 我跟你说了你不会想要卷入这个报道
Kara, I told you you don't want any part of this story.
我这么做不是为了报道
I am not in it for the story.
当...
When...
当安德里亚来到凯特科后
When Andrea come to CatCo,
我以为她只是个烂上司和假记者
I thought she was just a bad boss and a hack journalist.
但要是她真的参与了谋杀
But if she really is actually involved in a web of murders,
我不可能坐视不管
I can't walk away from that.
我是为了正义而战
I am in it for the justice.
你独自调查了这么久
You've been going at this solo for so long.
我可以帮上忙
I could be useful.
让我帮忙能有什么坏处
What's the harm in letting me help?
坏处是你可能会受到伤害
The harm is that you could get hurt.
我说的不仅仅是身体上
I'm not just talking physically.
这事让我失去了朋友 家人
This has cost me friends, family.
对这事的痴迷夺走了我两年的人生
It's an obsession that's taken up two years of my life.
我不想让你经历同样的事
And I don't want that to happen to you.
你不需要担心我 我能照顾好自己
You don't have to worry about me. I can take care of myself.
再说
Plus,
你不带上我 交易就取消了
if you don't bring me the offer's off the table.
好吧
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表