剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
To be a partner, to love, to have friends.
没有什么能改变过去
Nothing can change the past.
相信我 我试过了
Believe me, I've tried.
但你掌控着自己的未来
But you are in control of your own future.
托德不在了 但你在
Todd may not be here anymore, but you are.
问问自己的内心 然后想想
Just look deep inside yourself and think,
这是托德真正想要的吗
is this what Todd would have really wanted?
倒计时
黑曜石之北白金发布会
现场直播
我每天都在想他
I miss him every day.
你怎么这么快就从超查部回来了
How did you get back here so fast from the DEO?
我说服了一些特工带我过来
I convinced some agents to bring me.
托德·萨斐尔沉迷于原始版本的黑曜石虚拟现实
Todd Sapphire became addicted to a proto version of Obsidian VR.
或许你应该推迟正式发布
Maybe you should slow down the rollout.
托德的故事是悲剧
Todd's story was tragic,
但他并非唯一的故事
but he's not the only story out there.
今晚的袭击之后 你知道发生了什么吗
After the attack tonight, do you know what happened?
我们的员工利用虚拟现实
Our employees used our VR to cope
来应对刚刚经历的创伤
with the trauma they'd just experienced.
底线在于 超女
Bottom line, Supergirl,
我是来帮助别人的
I'm here to help people.
记住这一点
Remember that.
阿珂拉塔 穿越阴影的力量
Acrata... power through shadows.
艾丽克斯 你第一天挺过来了
Well, Alex, you made it through your first day.
但还是没有莱克斯的线索
Still no leads on Lex though.
这条路很长 艾丽克斯
This is gonna be a long road, Alex.
我认为...
And I think...
你需要
...you are gonna need...
一些后援
some backup.
我的枪
My gun.
不完全是
Not quite.
在火星上我们称之为...
Back on Mars we called this...
或是"士兵之手"
...or "hand of the soldier."
它可以变成任何武器
It can transform into any weapon.
-什么 -你只需要在脑海里
- What? - You just have to picture it
想象一下就可以
in your mind's eye.
我知道你没有徽章
Look, I know you don't have a badge,
但今天你证明了你根本不需要
but today you proved you didn't need one.
荣恩 这太神奇了
J'onn, this is amazing.
我不知道该说什么
I don't know what to say.
谢谢你
Thank you.
只要稍加练习
With a little practice
你就能学会控制它
you'll learn to control it.
好的
Yeah.
无害更新已完成
消失了
It's gone.
所有的痛苦
All that pain...
饥饿
The hunger.
那些感觉 就好像...
Those feelings, it's as if...
我从不曾有过
I never had them.
你是怎么做到的
How did you do that?
偏偏是我哥哥
My brother, of all people,
帮我专注于真正重要的事情
helped me focus on what really mattered.
我考虑到了暴♥力♥倾向
I had accounted for violent tendencies,
但却没考虑到不公正的感觉
but not the feelings of injustice
它激活的是大脑的另一部分
which activate a different part of the brain.
所以只需要
So it was just a matter
调整算法就能解决这个问题
of tweaking the algorithm to account for that.
你的做法成功了
Well, whatever you did, it worked.
也许这是有史以来
For the first time in maybe...
第一次
ever...
我有了安全感
I feel safe.
你真的是人们所说的英雄
You really are the hero people say you are.
如果这个方法有效 这个世界就不需要英雄了
If this works, the world won't need heroes.
-太酷了 这是火星武器吗 -是的
That's so cool. So, it's Martian? Yeah.
不过那真的是一把枪
Well, I mean, it's really a gun though.
或者可以成为任何我想要的武器
Or I mean, whatever weapon I want it to be.
荣恩需要教给我怎么用
J'onn just has to train me how to use it.
即便没有那把枪 你今天的表现也很厉害
Well, even without it today you were pretty badass.
谁说你需要徽章和超查部了
Who says you need a badge and the DEO?
没错
That's right.
威廉发来的
William.
袭击后我找不到你了 你没事吧
"I couldn't find you after the attack. Are you okay?"
这不关你的事
That is none of your business.
我真该回他短♥信♥了
I really need to text him back.
听起来他还是很喜欢你
I mean, it sounds like he still really likes you.
你后悔拒绝了他吗
Are you regretting saying no?
我不知道
I don't know.
我一直忙着处理
I've been so preoccupied
人们使用VR逃离现实世界
with people using VR to escape the real world,
而我对威廉就是这么做的
when that's exactly what I'm doing with William.
我在逃避现实
I'm avoiding my own reality.
听起来你知道该怎么做
Well, it sounds like you know what you need to do.
只是吃顿饭而已 对吧
It's just one dinner, right?
是啊
Yeah.
我还活着
I'm alive.
卡拉 谢天谢地
Kara! Oh, thank God.
我听说你逃出来了 但亲眼见到你
I heard you got out but it's much better to...
真是安心多了
...see for myself.
是啊 我收到你的信息时
Yeah. By the time I had gotten your messages,
我觉得还是直接给你看我活着的证据
I figured it was easier to just
来得简单
show you proof of life.
没错
Yeah, I'm sure.
你怎么知道我在这里
So how did you know I was here?
大家都知道你是个夜猫子 工作狂
Well, it's common knowledge you're a night owl and a workaholic,
也是我认识的最敬业的记者之一
and one of the most dedicated reporters I know.
我认为你可以跟我一比高下
I think you give me a run for my money there.
天啊 这太过分了 不是吗
Oh, God, this is too much, isn't it?
送咖啡 发短♥信♥ 各种赞美
The coffee, the texts, the compliments.
对不起 你想和我做朋友
I'm sorry, you asked to be friends
我应该尊重这一点
and I should be respecting that,
但我一整天都在越界
but instead I've been overstepping all day.
不不不 你没有
No, no, no. Not at all.
没关系
It's fine.
我来找你就是为了这件事
That's actually why I'm here.
上周我犯了个错误
I made a mistake last week
因为我很害怕
because I was scared.
你是个很优秀的人
You're a great guy.
不止优秀而已
More than a great guy.
我愿意跟你约会
And... And I would love to go out.
那就太好了
I would love that.
我最喜欢的慧核星人来了
There's my favorite Coluan.
你转化代码的进展
The progress you've made inverting the code,
看起来是个杀手锏
looks like a real killer.
计划变为现实的感觉很棒吧
Don't you just love it when a plan comes together?
怎么 你不喜欢吗
What? You don't love it?
我今晚遇到了你的卢瑟能源核
I encountered your Luthor PowerCore this evening
没办法让它离线
and was unable to take it offline.
我给你发短♥信♥求助 但没有得到回复
I texted you for assistance and I got no reply.
这个故障保险系统威胁到了纳欣诺市67%的人口
That failsafe endangered 67% of National City's population.
不就是一些房♥子可能被烧毁吗
So a few houses could've burned down.
为了进步 这点代价算什么
Small price for progress.
可能会有人丧命
People could have died.
-如果超女没有... -但她出手了
- If Supergirl hadn't-- - But she did.
你忘了吗 多克斯局长
Have you forgotten, Director Dox?
超女总是能拯救世界
Supergirl always saves the day.
拯救黑曜石白金能稳固我们对那位新朋友的价值
Saving Obsidian Platinum solidified our worth to our new friends.
我先走了 该收尾了
Gotta go. Time to close.
原谅我让你久等了
Forgive me for keeping you waiting.
你应该更周到一些
You should be more considerate.
既然做了承诺 你身边的人就指望你能遵守
When you make promises, those around you expect you to keep them.
我知道在外行人眼里
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表