剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
黑曜石提供的服务非常特别
Obsidian offers something special,
非常独特 非常稀有
something unique, something rare,
巴西 圣保罗
朋友们 那就是
and that, my friends,
掌控
is control!
完全 彻底的掌控
Complete and total control!
一百个国家 覆盖全球
One hundred countries, worldwide saturation.
手♥机♥40年达到的用户普及度
It took 40 years for the cell phone to reach as many users
我们的眼镜一个月就达到了
as our lenses have reached in one month.
非常感谢我们的热情大使 莱克斯·卢瑟
All thanks to our passionate ambassador, Lex Luthor.
卡拉
Kara...
耶利米的事我听说了
I heard about Jeremiah.
我是来表达同情的
I came to offer up sympathies.
"表达同情"
"Offer up my sympathies."
-我说话好像一个机器人 -没有
- God, I sound like an android. - No.
不 你的语气听上去
No, you said it like someone
好像害怕面前这个称你为反派的人
who's afraid to confront the woman who called you a villain.
我妈在我很小的时候就去世了
My mother died when I was very young.
我知道
And I'm...
这跟你受到的伤害相比差远了
I know that pales in comparison to the losses that you've suffered,
但我明白伤害并不会随时间消减
but I know it doesn't get any easier.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
谢谢你这么说 你的话对我很重要
Thank you for saying that. That means a lot coming from you.
这本书在我想我妈或遇到别的家庭问题时
This helped me a lot with memories of my mother
帮了我很多
and other family difficulties.
如果它能帮到卢瑟家的问题
Well, if it helped with Luthor family difficulties,
那肯定对我也很有帮助
I'm sure it'll help me a lot.
谢谢
Thank you.
两天前
危机后88天
你错过了一次吃过路兵的绝佳机会
You missed a perfectly fine en passant capture opportunity.
你分心了 有什么问题
You're distracted. What's wrong?
她向她道歉了
She apologized to her.
代词要解释清楚 亲爱的
Be clear with your pronouns, dear.
莉娜向卡拉道歉了 向超女
Lena apologized to Kara. To Supergirl.
为了耶利米的死
For the death of Jeremiah.
-我以为这事已经过去了 -是
- I thought you put that behind you. - I did!
刺杀耶利米·丹弗斯是完美的一步棋
The assassination of Jeremiah Danvers was the perfect chess move,
可这却让莉娜和超女走到了一起
but for the fact that it maddeningly drove Lena back to Supergirl!
最糟糕的是 我竟然没预料到这点
And the worst part is that I didn't even see it as a possibility.
没错 妈 我错过了绝佳机会
So, yes, Mother, I missed the en passant.
我错过太多了 我一直在犯错
I'm missing a lot of things, I'm slipping.
这只是你的一个小失误
The only thing you're slipping off of is the wagon.
莉娜向那外星人显露了一点人性
So Lena showed the alien a little humanity?
-那又怎么样 -这是在突破底线
- What's wrong with that? - It pushes the limit.
她现在只是道歉
First, it's an apology.
之后就能上班前一起喝咖啡
Then, it's coffee before work.
接着就能一起玩你画我猜
Next thing you know, they're playing Pictionary.
这不能发生
That cannot happen!
我知道怎么做
I know what to do.
我要给超女下套
I'll set up Supergirl.
你已经想出对付利维坦的计划了
You already have a plan in place with Leviathan.
没错 但这个更好
I did, but this is better.
为什么要用核弹制♥造♥灾难来引出利维坦
Why use a nuke to create a catastrophe to draw Leviathan out,
不如直接用噬日者
when I can use a Sun-Eater
一举让莉娜和卡拉·丹弗斯反♥目♥
to turn Lena against Kara Danvers in one stroke?
我问过你有没有坚强的意志
I asked you if you had the strength of will,
你说 "当然有 母亲"
and you said, "Yes, Mother!"
你这是软弱的体现
This is a display of weakness.
不是软弱 母亲
Not weakness, Mother.
是灵感
Inspiration.
将军
Checkmate.
泰斯马克女士 可以激活威廉·戴了
Ms. Tessmacher, it's time to activate William Dey.
保证他拿到的名字
Make sure your contact gives him the name
跟他找到的医院腕带上的一样
on the medical bracelet he found.
然后你把那些人移走
And then, I need you to move the bodies.
你们不觉得奇怪吗
Don't you think that it's weird
我们坐在这
that we're sitting here
像没事人一样吃着饺子
eating dumplings like everything is normal,
而耶利米已经不在了
and yet, Jeremiah is gone?
不 人生唯一永恒的道理就是一切都在变化
No. The only permanent thing about life is that things change.
生命的循环不停
The cycle of life goes on.
而你 还是得吃饭
And you... still need to eat.
跟你们说 莉娜给我的这本书里
Yeah, you know what, this book the Lena gave me
有条建议和这个很像
actually has strikingly similar advice.
"事物处于永恒的变化中
"Things are constantly in flux,
每时每刻都有事物诞生和消逝"
arising and passing with each moment."
-我们控制不了 那就吃饺子吧 -好
- We have no control, so eat the dumplings. - Yeah.
我还是不敢相信 这么多事发生过后
Well, I still can't believe the fact that she gave you that
莉娜还愿意给你这本书
after everything that happened.
她可能想开了
Well, maybe she's coming around.
在莱克斯身上看到了希望
Seeing the light about Lex.
不 莱克斯没希望了
No. No light about him.
-他就是个 -恶魔的化身
- That man is-- - The devil incarnate.
-对 -没错
- Yes. - Yeah.
希望你们说的不是我
I hope you weren't talking about me.
不是不是 是莱克斯·卢瑟
No. No, no, no. Lex Luthor.
-这是烘焙的糕点吗 -对
- And are these baked goods? - Yes.
司康 太妃布丁 香蕉太妃派
Scones, sticky toffee pudding, and banoffee pie,
都是我妈最喜欢的安慰食物
all my mother's favorite recipes for comfort food.
希望能帮到你们
I... I hope it helps.
天啊
Oh, my God!
都是你做的吗
You made all of this?
我不想空着手
Well, I didn't want to show up empty-handed
过来找你们帮忙
coming here, asking for help...
有篇莱克斯·卢瑟和黑曜石的报道
with a story on Lex Luthor and Obsidian.
你有线索了吗
You got a lead?
等等 你们俩都一直在追这个报道
Wait, you, you both have been working on this?
你♥爸♥爸的葬礼前 我和凯莉想到了
Before your father's funeral, Kelly and I were onto this idea
莱克斯可能对黑曜石动了手脚
that Lex had done something to Obsidian
让人们被困在虚拟现实里 随后消失
to cause people to get stuck in VR and disappear.
失踪的人都戴着黑曜石眼镜
The missing people were wearing Obsidian lenses.
我在国♥家♥安♥全♥局的一个朋友
And a friend of mine from the NSA
在同一个地点发现了一群用户
found a cluster of users all at the same address,
一座仓库
a warehouse.
我去到那里的时候 已经空了
But when I checked, it was empty.
奇怪的是 地上有一条医院用的身份腕带
Only weird thing was a hospital ID bracelet on the ground.
我查了指纹
So, I checked it for fingerprints.
找到一个 就送到安♥全♥局♥的朋友那里
I found one and sent it to my buddy at the NSA.
他刚发给我结果 就在烘焙期间
Now, he just called me back with results when I was baking.
腕带是理查德·贝茨的
The bracelet belonged to a Richard Bates.
就是他黑了黑曜石的故障保险系统
The same person who hacked Obsidian's fail-safe.
我还在虚拟现实里打过他
And who I beat up in VR.
同一个人
One and the same.
而且
And get this...
医院里并没有理查德·贝茨
The hospital has no record of a Richard Bates
这人的住院记录
ever being admitted.
等等 凯莉 你说有一批用户
Wait a minute. Kelly, you said there was a list of users that
还被困在虚拟现实里 对吧
are still stuck in VR, right?
-能让我看看吗 -可以
- Can you show me that? - Yeah.
给 这是现在的用户名单
Here. This is the current list of users.
邦尼·沃克
邦尼 我在虚拟现实里见过这个女孩
Bonnie. I met this girl in VR.
为什么有人想把她留在那里
Why would anyone want to keep her there?
人体试验 器官买♥♥卖♥♥
Human testing. Organ harvesting.
如果人们在黑曜石里受伤
And if people are getting hurt in Obsidian,
我们需要找到并曝光他们
we need to find out about it and expose them.
如果我们找到证据 我就继续报道
If we find the proof, I'll run the story.
几分钟后就会传播到世界各地
It'll be around the globe in minutes.
全世界都会知道黑曜石的危害
The world will know if Obsidian is endangering them.
他们在追踪你
They're on your tail.
没关系
It doesn't matter.
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表