剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
你无视了我们一整天 现在倒想聊了
Ignored us all day, and now you want to talk.
我看到你了
I see you.
每个转角你都比我们慢一步
You've been one step behind the rest of us at every turn.
你跟我们有什么不同
What is making you different?
倒是没什么大不了 不过...
It's not a big deal or anything, but
我戴着...
I do wear...
-性格抑制器 -我就知道
- Personality inhibiters. - I knew it.
你为什么要戴这个
Why would you wear those?
-为了保护 -保护
- For protection. - Protection?
性格抑制器会让你
Personality inhibitors block you
无法与大脑交流
from engaging with the big brain.
能够阻止你感受真实的自我
They stop you from accessing your true self.
你真正的潜力 你真正的快乐
Your true potential, your true happiness.
你不会觉得前后相悖吗
Don't you ever feel inconsistent?
不确定 无法平衡理性和感性
Uncertain? Unable to balance logic and emotion?
瞧瞧你的样子 你甚至都不是绿色的
I mean, look at you, you're not even green.
好吧 那愤怒呢
Okay, sure. And what about the anger?
那种怒火
The rage?
我戴这些不是为了保护自己
I don't wear these to protect myself!
是为了保护我爱的人
I wear them to protect the people I love.
在我的故乡 我结婚了
Where I'm from, I was married.
和她在一起时 我更强大 更聪明 更优秀
I was stronger, smarter, better, every moment I was with her.
-你失去她了吗 -没有
- You lost her? - No.
她还在我身边
She's with me.
她活在大脑里
She lives on in the big brain.
当我在这里的工作完成后 我也会去那里
Just as I will, when my work here is finished.
我想说的是 爱不会限制你
What I'm saying is love is not meant to minimize you.
反而会让你更完整
It makes you more.
更强大 更有同情心
More capable. More compassionate.
而那些真正爱你的人们
And the people who really love you,
他们不希望你这样
they don't want this for you.
谢谢你说这么多 科·艾尔
I appreciate the chat, Kor-El,
但我觉得自己现在这样很有能力
but I feel very capable as I am.
那随你吧
Suit yourself.
从头到尾都只是个全息投影
A hologram, this whole time.
我现在知道这样有多没礼貌了
Now I see how rude that is.
我一直以为我们那位布莱尼独一无二
I always thought my Brainy was one of a kind.
抱歉 我是尼娅
I'm sorry, I'm Nia.
我的布莱尼跟我说了所有的事
My Brainy filled me in on everything
而我必须来亲自看一眼
and I just had to see you all for myself.
我带了午餐 你饿了吗
I brought lunch. You hungry?
不 抱歉
No, I... sorry.
我现在想一个人待着
I just wanna be alone right now.
他还提到了一个瓶子的事
He also said something about a bottle.
一个瓶子
A bottle.
好吧
Alas...
你真是把我抓了个现行
You have caught me in the act.
但我很开心
But I'm glad.
这种表演
The act was
让我心累
emotionally exhausting.
瓶子里是什么
What's in the bottle?
我的地球上的七十亿条生命
Seven billion souls on my Earth.
都在这里了
All here.
从源头装瓶
Bottled at the source.
在反物质波来临之前的片刻
Moments before the antimatter wave came.
不再等待
No more waiting.
甜蜜的释放
Sweet release.
你把你的世界装瓶了
You bottled your world.
我拯救了他们
I saved them.
阻止了一场种族灭绝
Prevented genocide.
困在静止状态中 还算是真正的生命吗
Now, stuck in stasis, is that truly life?
或者这只是
Or is it just
某种令人厌恶的丑陋死亡
some hideous form of distasteful death?
不如我们上楼吧
Why don't we take it upstairs?
可以在那里进行这些哲学争论
We can hash out the philosophy there.
没什么可争论的
There is nothing to hash.
世上只有生存
There is only life.
和死亡
And death.
比如另外一个布莱尼亚克五号♥
Take the other Brainiac-5.
他想阻止我打开这个瓶子 于是我杀了他
He tried to prevent me from opening this bottle, so I killed him.
那就是死亡
Death!
等我找到
But once I find the device
打开瓶子的工具
with which to open this bottle,
就能生存
life...
布莱尼
Brainy!
尼娅
Nia.
不
No!
尼娅
Nia.
他利用了布莱尼本体的性格抑制器
He was piggybacking off Brainy Prime's personality inhibitors
迷惑大脑 隐藏他的真实目的
to confuse the big brain and disguise his true intentions.
他的真实目的是什么
What were his intentions?
他缩小了他的整个地球
He shrunk his entire Earth.
然后装瓶了
He bottled it.
缩小和收集世界的做法明显来自慧核星
The shrinking and collection of worlds is distinctly Coluan.
那是我们先祖经常做的事情
It's a terribly common practice among our ancestors.
但是这个布莱尼把世界装瓶是为了保护它吗
But this Brainy bottled his world to protect it?
对 但他如果把他的地球释放出来
Yeah, but if he releases his Earth,
两个地球都会被毁掉
both Earths will be destroyed.
但他打不开瓶子
But he couldn't open the bottle.
没错 所有瓶子都用量子能级以下的方法封死了
Indeed, all bottles are sealed beneath the quantum level to--
为了防止逃离
Prevent escape.
瓶子只能用消耗氩44的的工具打开
Bottles can only be opened using a device that harnesses Argonium 44.
他一定是知道氩光剑
He must have known the Argonium Saber
储存在超查部这里
would be held here at the DEO.
据我所知 那把光剑
That saber is the only one
是太阳系里仅有的一把
that I am aware of in the solar system.
已经被我毁掉了 这为我们争取了一点时间
And I destroyed it, so that bought us some time.
布莱尼
Brainy.
很了不起
It's incredible.
就像在月球上一样
It's like being on the moon.
只是没有失重的感觉
Except for the lack of gravity.
那个我们还在想办法
We're still figuring that out.
但是目前进展神速
But we're making incredible progress.
这进步不只是家家户户都使用黑曜石科技
Progress isn't just Obsidian being in every household.
而是黑曜石中有家家户户
It's about every household being in Obsidian.
-什么意思 -我问你个问题
- What do you mean? - Tell me something.
如果你从未为你父亲工作过
If you never had to work for your father,
安德里亚·罗哈斯现在想成为怎样的人
what would Andrea Rojas want to be right now?
人类学家
An anthropologist.
我很喜欢
Oh, I love it.
你可以住在错综复杂的大庄园
You can live on a sprawling hacienda,
旁边是你最新的阿兹特克人挖掘点
close to your latest Aztec dig site.
-这个梦很美 -这不是梦
- It's a pleasant dream. - Not a dream.
是现实 在真实的虚拟世界里
A reality. In a true virtual world.
当有人拿着你找到的遗物时
When someone holds an artifact that you found,
能够亲手感受到它的重量
they feel its weight in their actual hand.
想象一个全新的世界
Imagine a whole new world,
为受到伤害的人
a whole new reality for
提供全新的现实
harmed and damaged people.
他们可以过上梦想中的生活
They can live their dream lives.
最终 他们可以留在那里
And eventually, they could stay there.
永远留在那里
Indefinitely.
一个群居世界
A collective of being.
真正的虚拟世界会改变一切
A true virtual world will change the game.
我怎么跟你说的
What do I always tell you?
必须做出改变
You gotta move the needle.
有了这个
And with this...
我们的股价能翻倍
Our share prices could double.
布莱尼 停 你不用...
Brainy, stop. You don't have to...
我八岁的时候
When I was eight years old,
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表