剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
丹弗斯局长
Director Danvers,
其余平板电脑都断开了链接
the rest of the tablets have been delinked.
是否需要帮您断开
Permission to delink yours?
没关系 我来就好 谢谢
No, I'll take care of that, thank you.
授权行为 终止程序
怎么回事
You son of a...
正在拷贝
布莱尼
Brainy.
你在我的账户上干什么
What the hell were you doing in my account?
我信任你才把间谍软件交给你
I trusted you with that spyware.
你却黑进了我的平板电脑
And you hacked into my tablet
覆写了我的指令 然后删除了
and you overrode my commands and you deleted it.
告诉我 我说错了
Just tell me I'm wrong!
你没说错
You're not wrong.
确实是我♥干♥的
I did it.
我就知道
I knew it.
你知道吗
You know what?
自从其他布莱尼
Ever since those other Brainys
让你不再佩戴抑制器之后
got you to take off your inhibitors,
你就跟以前不一样了
you have been acting different,
而且这不是性格上的变化
and it's not some personality different.
好像是你在隐瞒什么
It's like you're hiding something.
好像你有个什么秘密计划
Like you've got some secret plan.
我那样做是为了保护你 艾丽克斯
I did it to protect you, Alex.
少来吧
Come on.
莱克斯发现你的间谍软件只是时间问题
Sooner or later, Lex would have found your spyware,
他可以反追踪到你的账户
he would have traced it back to your account--
我知道有风险
I knew the risk.
这不是风险 这是事实
It isn't a risk, it's a fact.
如果说玩具人的失败教会了我们什么
Look, if this Toyman fiasco's taught us anything,
那就是任何技术 无论有多高明
it's that technology, no matter how sophisticated,
都能被用来伤害我们
can be used against us.
只是时间问题
It's just a matter of when.
我应该提前告诉你的
I should have told you first.
但是我拒绝让莱克斯针对你
But I refuse to let Lex come after you.
白金黑曜石生物连接升级 超强刺♥激♥
中毒性休克
杰玛
Gemma.
一切还好吗
Is everything all right?
很明显不好
Apparently not.
据莱克斯·卢瑟所说 我们的接口出了问题
According to Lex Luthor, our interface isn't working,
而且产生了严重后果
and it's generating catastrophic results.
这话说得有点夸张
Um, look, that's an overstatement.
而且当时给过你机会
And when you were given the opportunity
与他们共同解决这个问题
to team up with them to fix this issue,
你拒绝了
you passed.
卢瑟家的人也许有轻微的技术优势 但是
The Luthors may have a slight scientific edge, but...
我和莉娜的关系并不友好
Lena and I have not had the best relationship in the past.
这跟你和莉娜的关系无关
This isn't about your friendship with Lena.
而是让你专注于
It's about staying focused on the business
你的父亲究其一生打造的事业
that your father spent his life building,
在你的努力下 眼看就要实现
that you yourself have brought to the precipice
史上最大的技术突破
of one of the biggest tech advancements in history.
我知道现状如何
I know where we stand.
那我就不需要提醒你
Then I don't need to remind you
你为了走到这一步
of all the other relationships you've abandoned
抛弃了多少关系
to get this where it needs to be.
卢瑟一家能帮我们
The Luthors can help us.
在大学时
In college,
我之所以答应当你的导师
when I agreed to be your mentor,
是因为我相信你永远不会退缩
it was because I believed you would never back down.
也许我想错了
Maybe I was wrong.
莉娜·卢瑟
莉娜
Lena?
我是安德里亚
It's Andrea.
我改变主意了
I think I've changed my mind.
就是这个
This is it.
玩具人的主服务器
Toyman's prime server.
现在怎么办
So, what happens now?
点击几下
In a few clicks,
一切就结束了
this will all be over.
还好吗
Is everything okay?
代码输入不进去
Code is not entering.
布莱尼
Brainy.
-你找到服务器了吗 -找到了
- Have you found the server? - Yeah, we did,
但是遇到了问题
but we're having a problem.
什么问题
What is it?
每次我想输入终止代码的时候
Every time I try to enter the kill code,
总会被弹回来
it keeps getting bounced back.
看来玩具人的人工智能已经强大到
It seems Toyman's AI is growing too strong for you
无法从服务器外部进入了
to access it anywhere outside the server.
那我们该如何进入呢
But how else do we access it?
我必须得进去
I have to go inside it.
这是军团飞船上的
I have this from the Legion ship.
它可以让我短期内进入数据空间
It allows me to enter the digital space temporarily.
如果你进去的话 会不会遇到...
If you go inside it, can't you run into--
我爸 或者玩具人 或者都遇到
My dad, or Toyman, or... both.
是啊
Yeah.
什么声音
What was that?
我们有莱克斯奥服吗
We have Lexosuits?
玩具人的人工智能在控制 快跑
Toyman's AI is inside of them. Get out now.
他们想跑
They're breaking out.
玩具人的技术想逃跑
Toyman's tech is trying to escape.
如果成功了
If it succeeds,
那么玩具人
there is a 100% chance
绝对可以让整个因特网变成武器
that Toyman will be able to weaponize the entire Internet.
你去吧 我能做到
Go. I can do this.
-但你父亲... -不过是代码而已
- But your father-- It's only code, okay?
这个很简单 我进去
And this is simple. I go to it,
输入终止代码 再出来 我能做到
I enter the kill code, and then I get out. I can do this.
我必须做到
I mean, I have to do this.
别忘了
Don't forget...
我可是"技术宅"
I'm Computer Lad.
好了 有哪里不对劲
Okay, what doesn't belong?
找到了
Gotcha.
温
Winn!
你不该一个人待在这里
You... You shouldn't be in here by yourself.
你没办法一个人阻止他的
You won't be able to hold him back alone.
你需要我
You need me!
我不需要你
I do not need you!
抓到你啦
Tag!
我就知道
I knew it.
打开门 把掌锁打开 儿子
Open the door. Give me the palm lock, son.
伸手打开就好
Just reach up and do it.
相信我 我已经改过自新了
Trust me, I've... I've changed!
你不能信任他
You can't trust him.
我做这一切都是为了他
I did all of this for him,
你看看他是怎么对我的
and look how he treats me.
那是因为你是个变♥态♥
That's because you're a psycho!
我扶着你 我扶你
I got you. I got you.
超女 你得离开这里
Supergirl, you have to get away from here.
我不会退出这场战斗
I'm not leaving this fight.
别傻了 现在可不是坚持原则的时候
Don't be crazy. This isn't some time to stick to some code.
除非你是他们
Unless you're them.
玩具人也许在控制我们的技术
Toyman may be controlling our technology,
但是那个技术会受声音 动作和光亮的影响
but that tech still keys on sound, motion, and brightness.
因此 如果我成为
Accordingly, if I become
房♥间里最亮最吵的存在
the brightest and the loudest in the room,
那么我就是那些技术的唯一目标
then I'll be the tech's only target.
如果技术针对你 我们就能针对它
And if it's focused on you, we can focus on it.
飞蛾扑火
Moths to a flame.
温 你放手
Winn! Just... Just let go!
他说得对
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表