剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
than you can change mine.
但我跟她不一样
But unlike her,
我相信你的计划
I believe in what you're doing.
我们一起来解决这件事
We'll figure this out together,
在那之前我都不会离开
and I'm not leaving until we do.
调出算法
Pull up the algorithm.
你想谈谈
You wanna talk?
我们今天因为我差点死了
We almost died today because I couldn't save us.
我不能吹气冻人
I don't have freeze breath
我不能穿过实体
and I can't phase through things.
但是之前这些都无关紧要
But it didn't even matter before then
因为我身后有一整个团队
because I had this entire team that was behind me.
我上交了枪和徽章
I turned in my gun and my badge
是想从外面阻止莱克斯
so that I could stop Lex from the outside.
我以为超查部在拖我后腿
I thought the DEO was holding me back,
可如果是他们在托起了我呢
but what if it was holding me up?
艾丽克斯 我离开超查部时
Alex, when I left the DEO,
我也很迷茫
I was lost, too.
但是你在我低谷时来找我
But you came to me at a real low point
你让我记得有时候 需要一点时间
and you reminded me that sometimes it takes a while
去成长为新的你自己
to grow into the new version of yourself.
这是个过程 艾丽克斯
It's a process, Alex.
今天是第一天
And today is the first day.
给自己一点时间来调整
Give yourself time to recalibrate.
与此同时 要知道我们都支持你
And in the meantime, just know that we all have your back.
我有发现了
I found something.
你找到了什么
What'd you get?
"托德·萨斐尔" 他为黑曜石做事吗
"Todd Sapphire." He worked for Obsidian?
看上去萨斐尔有一个非常关心的人
Looks like Sapphire had someone he cared deeply about.
他怎么了
What happened to him?
据黑曜石的人事部说
According to Obsidian HR,
他沉迷于虚拟现实镜头
he became addicted to the virtual reality lenses
为了彻夜狂欢
and was terminated
偷了一副眼镜 所以被解雇了
because he stole a pair for an all-night binge.
对安德里亚的袭击会是对被解雇的报复吗
Could the attack on Andrea be retaliation for getting fired?
这是一封遗书
This is a suicide note.
写给"我亲爱的艾米"
Addressed to "My darling Amy.
"很抱歉我不能为你变得更坚强 亲爱的
I'm sorry I could not be stronger for you, my love,
但自从我们离开了家园以后 我就感到失落
but ever since we left our home world I have felt lost
只有在虚拟现实中 我能找到解脱
and the only relief I've found is in VR.
我太想家了
I'm so homesick
除此以外毫无心思 我活不下去了"
I can't think of anything else. I can't go on."
讣告
等一下
Wait a minute.
他一年前就死了
He died a year ago.
如果他死了 那他就不可能袭击安德里亚
So if he's dead, then he couldn't have attacked Andrea...
那是她老婆干的吗
Then was it his wife?
她把他的死归咎于黑曜石
She blames Obsidian for his death.
宣言反对把虚拟现实变成新的天堂
And the manifesto warned against making VR a new paradise...
艾米想要阻止发布会
Amy is trying to stop the launch
避免人们重蹈他丈夫的覆辙
to save people from her husband's fate.
发布会还有27分钟就开始了
The launch is in 27 minutes.
我得赶去凯特科
I have to get to CatCo.
如果想活命就滚出去
Get out if you wanna live!
快走
Come on.
你
You!
安德里亚·罗哈斯在哪里
Where is Andrea Rojas?
她不在这里
She's not here.
别动这些人
Leave these people alone.
我要阻止发布会
I'm stopping the launch.
有我在 你就做不到
Not if I have anything to say about it.
一切都结束了
This ends now.
对不起 我不能让你阻止我
I'm sorry. I can't let you stop me.
别闹了 洗洗睡吧
It's time to put your toys to bed.
-你还好吧 -我会没事的
- Are you okay? - I will be.
带所有人离开这里
Get everyone out of here.
我去追艾米
I'll go after Amy.
多克斯局长 我们收到了
Director Dox, we're receiving reports
黑曜石恐怖袭击事件的报告
of a terrorist event at Obsidian.
一场大面♥积♥停电事故
And a massive power outage
看来正蔓延到整个城市
that seems to be spreading across the city.
这次发布会 整个白金云有故障保险
The launch, the whole Platinum cloud, has a failsafe.
如果我们的发电机没电了
If power is drained from our generators,
故障保险能够
the failsafe pulls power
从城市电网中提取电力以确保发布
from the city's grid to ensure the launch.
卢瑟能源核
The Luthor PowerCore?
这个系统在失去能量的同时又迅速重获能量
That system reacquires energy as rapidly as it is lost.
如果能量继续以这种速度消耗
If power continues to deplete at this rate--
不仅会造成纳欣诺市的大停电
It could not only cause a massive blackout to National City,
还可能导致大部分变压器爆♥炸♥
but could also cause the majority of its transformers to explode.
火灾 混乱
Fire, chaos...
我得去凯特科关闭故障保险
I have to get to CatCo and take the failsafe offline.
不 太危险了 让我去
No. It's too dangerous. I'll go.
拜托 带上我吧
Please, take me with you.
超女向卢瑟先生保证过 你不会有危险
Supergirl promised Mr. Luthor that you would stay out of danger.
把她关进拘留室
Put her in a holding cell.
我们走 我们走
Come on. Come on.
走 走
Go! Go!
请停下
Please stop!
如果你毁了处理器 它会爆♥炸♥的
If you destroy the processor it will explode.
我不想毁掉它
I don't intend to destroy it.
我只要它停下来
I just need it to stop.
-你好 -你好
- Hi. - Hi.
跟着我 我会把你们都带到安全的地方
Follow me, I'll get you all to safety.
现在 动作快 我们走 我们走
Now, quickly. Let's go! Let's go!
艾米 不
Amy, no!
不不不不 这不对劲
No, no, no, no. This can't be right!
拒绝访问
放我走
Let me go!
拜托了 我得去凯特科
Please. I need to get to CatCo.
艾米 别这样 你不能这么硬来
Amy, please, you can't go through with this.
你没有能力阻止我
You don't have any power to stop me.
你说得对 我无能为力
You're right. I'm powerless.
如果你想的话 再炸我一次吧
So blast me again if you want to.
但是我知道托德
But I know about Todd.
我知道你们有多爱对方
I know how much you loved each other.
我还知道他沉迷于黑曜石的虚拟现实后
And I know what dark spiral he went down
掉进了一个怎样的黑暗漩涡
after he got addicted to Obsidian's VR.
但艾米 就像托德沉迷于虚拟世界一样
But Amy, just as Todd became obsessed with a virtual world,
你也已经沉迷于为他伸张正义
you have become obsessed with finding justice for him.
别人不应该像我一样受苦
No one else should suffer the way I did.
我的天
Oh, my God.
你不应该在这里
You shouldn't be here.
是谁把你从监狱放出来的
Who released you from custody?
这不起作用
It's not working.
我们好像给故障保险加了一个故障保险
It seems we built a failsafe into the failsafe
来确保发布会进行
to secure the launch.
我读了你的宣言
I read your manifesto...
你认为 人们宁愿活在虚拟世界里
Your point that people would rather live in a virtual world
也不愿帮助现实世界
than actually help the real world,
我听到了
I hear that.
我听到你的话了
I hear you.
那是用来困住你的
It's built to trap you.
是一种瘾 虚拟现实让托德上瘾
An addiction. That's what it did to Todd.
我知道
I know.
但如果你执意这么做
But if you go through with what you're doing,
不会只是关闭发布会
it won't just shut down the launch.
无辜的人会死掉
Innocent people will die.
我知道你不想那样
I know you don't want that.
你想要的是让人们参与社会活动
What you want is for people to engage.
让人们知道外面的世界是什么样的
For people to know what it's like to be in the outside world.
去做一个伴侣 去爱 去交朋友
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表