剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
超 女
第五季 第十六集
《超女》前情提要
Previously on Supergirl...
人们利用虚拟现实来应对经历的创伤
People use our VR to cope with trauma they experience.
你的故障保险故障了
Your failsafe failed.
我向你保证 我们会修复这个故障
I assure you, this glitch will be fixed.
好好休息 贝茨先生
You just rest easy, Mr. Bates.
有我在呢
I've got you now.
他们找到爸爸了
They found Dad.
他死了
He's dead.
我还是不敢相信
I still can't believe it.
耶利米有这么多藏身的地方
Of all the places for Jeremiah to hide out,
居然是秘鲁安第斯山脉
the Peruvian Andes.
是的 他就是在那里找到你的
Yeah. It's where he found you.
显然 那里对他来说意义重大
Clearly, that place meant a lot to him.
他在做人道主义工作吗
He was doing humanitarian work?
在一个难民营里
In a refugee camp.
帮助流离失所的外星人
Helping displaced aliens.
耶利米经历了这么多
After everything that Jeremiah endured,
很难相信他竟然死于心脏病发作
it's hard to believe he died of a cardiac arrest.
太离奇了
It's surreal.
你... 你怎么样
Hey, how are you, how're you doing?
难过
I'm sad.
知道他真的不在了 我很难过
It's painful to know he's really gone.
但同时我也松了一口气
But you know what? I'm also relieved to know
知道他是个好人
he was a good man that...
倒是带给了我一丝平静
That brought me some peace.
这一点我从来没有怀疑过
That's one thing I never doubted...
就是耶利米很爱他的两个女儿
is that Jeremiah loved his daughters.
伊莉莎今早也是这么和我说的
That's what Eliza said to me this morning.
卡拉 别难过
Kara. I'm so sorry.
谢谢你 凯莉 我很高兴艾丽克斯有你
Thanks, Kelly. I'm so glad Alex has you.
她人呢 你们准备好了吗
So where is she? Are you guys ready?
我不去
I'm not going.
你不用瞪着我看 卡拉
And you can spare me the big accusing eyes, Kara,
我是不会改变主意的
I'm not changing my mind.
不好意思
Excuse me.
艾丽克斯 我不明白
Alex, I don't understand.
昨晚我们做安排的时候 你和我在一起
You were with me last night when we made the arrangements.
我从没说过我会参与
I never said that I was participating.
我知道你很难过
I... I know you're in pain.
-我不难过 -你当然难过
- I'm not in pain. - Of course you are.
别再告诉我我有什么感受
Okay, stop telling me how I feel.
那你告诉我你是什么感受
Okay, then you tell me how you feel.
告诉我你为什么拒绝去参加你父亲的葬礼
Tell me why you're refusing to go to your father's funeral.
因为我不觉得我需要埋葬一个
Because I don't feel the need to bury a man
对我来说已死了多年的人
who has been dead to me for years.
耶利米在改变
Jeremiah was changing his ways.
他在帮人 弥补赎罪
He was helping people, making amends.
对我而言不是
Well, not to me.
为了他的安全 他不得不秘密地生活
He had to live in secrecy for his safety.
好吧
Right.
在他离开卡德摩斯后
After leaving Cadmus, did you think
你觉得他能随时随地打电♥话♥给我们吗
he was just gonna be able to call us whenever he felt like?
是我对他寄予了希望
I am the one who held out hope for him.
是我说他是好人
I am the one that said that he was good,
说卡德摩斯逼他杀人
and that Cadmus was forcing him to kill people.
但是他帮助你逃脱了
And he helped you escape.
然后他消失了 再一次消失
And then he disappeared. Again.
就这样不见了
Just like that!
艾丽克斯 他还是你父亲
Alex, he's still your father.
他应该参加他的葬礼
You should be at his burial.
我爱的那个人
Look, the man that I loved
已经很多年没当我的爸爸了
hasn't been a father to me in years.
没错
And... and, yes.
没错 我们以前亲近到可以...
Yes, we were so close that we could just...
可以接对方想说的话
we could finish each other's sentences.
但是他对保护你的痴迷
But his obsession with keeping you safe
完全改变了这些
changed all of it.
其他的一切对他都不重要 尤其是我
Nothing else mattered to him, the least of all me.
不是这样的
That is not true.
拜托 卡拉
Come on, Kara.
他对待你就像你是金童玉女似的
He treated you like you were some golden girl,
你当然爱他 这点我完全尊重
and of course you have love for him, and I totally respect that.
但他对待我就像我根本都不值得他浪费时间
But he treated me like I wasn't even worth his time.
好吧
Okay.
那你想我怎么和伊莉莎说
So, what do you want me to tell Eliza?
-我不在乎 -你不在乎
- I don't care. - You don't care.
你不在乎我怎么和我们悲伤的母亲说吗
You don't care what I tell our grieving mother?
我一辈子都在保护这个家
I have spent my entire life protecting this whole family,
我不会再这么做了
and I will not do it again.
她就交给你了 凯莉 我不想面对她
She is all yours, Kelly. I'm not dealing with this.
人们悲伤的方式各有不同
People grieve differently,
艾丽克斯只是心烦意乱
and Alex is reeling.
你们去米德维尔吧 我来开解她
Okay, you guys go to Midvale, I'll talk to her.
-还有时间 -需要帮忙就打给我
- There's still time. - Call me if you need any help.
好 谢谢你
Okay, thank you.
-现在喝酒有点早 -别说
- It's a bit early for that. - Don't.
我懂
Look, I get it.
你知道我失去过很多
You know I have had a lot of loss.
我知道你的感受
I know how you feel.
你根本不知道
You have no idea...
我的感受
how I feel.
我因为失去父亲
I have mourned the loss of my father
已经悲痛过好几次
multiple times.
你根本不知道我心里的刺痛感
You have no idea this stabbing pain here.
我一遍又一遍地失去他
I'm losing him over and over and over again.
我真的...
And I really...
我现在真的无法忍♥受我女朋友
I really can't tolerate being psychoanalyzed
对我做心理分♥析♥
by my girlfriend right now.
-对不起 -与其听你道歉
- I'm sorry. - So rather than your apology,
我更想一个人静静
what I want is to be left alone.
好
Okay.
我会给你空间的
I will give you space.
但你要知道我爱你
But just know that I love you
我会无条件地支持你
and I'm here for you unconditionally.
等你准备好了 就打给我
And when you're ready, just call.
好
You got it.
但现在我们希望你们知道
But now we want you to know
你们得到了良好的保护
you're in good hands.
我们给予所有人希望 帮助与同情
Hope, help and compassion for all.
请联♥系♥我们...
Call us--
感觉非常困惑压抑吗
立刻订购VR项目
黑曜石之北白金
纳新诺市最顶级超级英雄
去找谁打一架吧
Let's go punch things.
凯莉
Hey, Kelly.
威廉
Will.
我听说了卡拉和艾丽克斯爸爸的事
I heard about Kara and Alex's dad.
我真的为你们感到遗憾
I'm sorry for all of you.
谢谢
Thanks.
你们是不是应该上路
Hey, shouldn't you guys be getting on the road
去参加葬礼了
for the funeral about now?
是的 应该是
Yeah, we should.
但是她和她爸爸的情况很复杂
But things are complicated with her and her dad.
所以她说她今天不想去米德维尔
So she says she doesn't wanna go to Midvale today.
-真不好过 -是啊 但现在还有时间
- That's rough. - Yeah, but there's still time.
所以我给了她一些空间
So I am giving her space
希望她能改变想法
and hoping she changes her mind.
于是就留下我在这里 满心担忧
Which leaves me here with nothing to do but worry.
如果你想打发时间
Well, if you are looking to pass the time,
-可以帮我个忙 -好啊
- I could use a favor. - Yeah.
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表