剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
We need to fix this.
罗哈斯小姐
Miss Rojas,
莉娜·卢瑟在你的办公室等你
Lena Luthor is waiting in your office.
莉娜
Lena.
一周造访两次
Twice in one week.
就像以前一样
It's getting to be like old times.
我知道你在为白金发布会做准备
Well, I know you're gearing up for the Platinum launch
我希望能先预览一下
and I was hoping I could get a preview.
我很喜欢你的第一代隐形眼镜
I loved your first-generation lenses.
它在很多方面都有帮到我
They were helpful to me in so many ways.
所以我是否可以先睹为快
So maybe I could get a peek?
当然
Of course.
但是我们还没完全准备好
Except, we're not quite ready yet.
一切都还顺利吧
Is everything all right?
是的 没什么大问题 只是...
Yes, nothing major. Just, uh...
生物连接算法上还有个小问题
a small issue with the Bio-Link algorithm.
听起来不妙
Oh, that doesn't sound good.
也许我可以帮忙
You know, maybe I can help.
卢瑟公♥司♥一直在和五角大楼
Luthor Corp's been working
研发一个全新的神经接口
with the Pentagon on a new neural interface.
我们刚开♥发♥了一种特殊的处理器
We've just developed a special processor
可以跨越宽频谱调节生物连接
that regulates Bio-Linking across a wide spectrum.
完全消除反馈环路
It's completely eliminated the feedback loop,
解决大部分的副作用
gotten most of the side effects.
真厉害 但是我们不在五角大楼
Well, that's impressive, but we're not the Pentagon.
那是好事 五角大楼刚刚退出了
And that's a good thing. The Pentagon just dropped out,
给你留了一个也许是最完美的接口
leaving us with perhaps the perfect interface for you.
你怎么看
So what do you say?
我们帮助黑曜石之北彻底改变虚拟现实吧
We help Obsidian North revolutionize virtual reality?
谢谢你的提议
I appreciate the offer,
但我们上一次的合作
but our last attempt at collaboration
差点毁掉我们之间的一切关系
almost ruined everything between us.
我不想再冒险
I don't wanna risk that.
你说得对
You're right.
但如果你改变主意 通知我
But let me know if you change your mind.
提议依然有效
The offer still stands.
我会的
I will.
我认为人工智能只会出现在一个地方
There is only one place I think the AI can be.
下层地下室走廊的一个主服务器塔
In a prime server tower down in the sub-basement corridor.
要找出玩具人所在服务器的办法
Now, the way that we find which server the Toyman is on,
就是亲自到走廊里去找
is to physically go down into the corridors and search for it.
幸好我们的仓库里有这个
Luckily, we had this in storage.
凡埃克辐射扫描仪
Van Eck radiation scanner.
它没有与我们的网络连接
It's delinked from our Internet
并且能够区分
and able to distinguish
正常服务器辐射和异常辐射
between normal server radiation and abnormal radiation,
从而让我们找出玩具人的位置
thereby allowing us to pinpoint Toyman.
因此我要去走廊
Accordingly, I shall head into the corridors.
不 布莱尼 我们需要你坐镇这里
No, Brainy, we need you up here
以防玩具人想再次进入我们的指挥中心
in case Toyman tries to get in the command center again.
我去
I'll go.
我也一起去
Not without me.
你确定你可以去
Are you sure you're up for this?
这是我的敌人
This is my enemy.
是我要解决的问题
It's my problem.
而且我是唯一知道代码的人
Plus, I'm the only one that knows the code.
好吧
Okay, fine.
温和超女去搜索服务器
Winn, Supergirl, go for the servers,
布莱尼 你将他困在数字化的网络里
Brainy, you keep him at bay digitally,
我会保证
and I will make sure
他接触不到我们的任何技术
that he doesn't get ahold of any of our tech.
说来好笑
You know, it's so funny
因为我们有这些监控器和监听器
because we have all these eyes and ears in there
在不间断地监视和监听 但是...
looking and listening all the time, but...
到底是谁在监控谁
who is watching who?
布莱尼
Brainy.
我要知道
I need to know.
这是莱克斯计划的另一步吗
Is this another step in one of Lex's plans?
莱克斯的确帮忙操作让玩具人出现在网络里
Lex did help manipulate Toyman's digital reemergence
但是我和这件事毫无关系
but I had nothing to do with it.
为了将来 我必须帮助莱克斯
Helping Lex is what I have to do for the sake of the future.
你知道的
You know that.
还是那句话 我保证
Still, I promise
一切都在我掌握中
I have everything under control.
好
Okay.
我会相信你
I am trusting you.
双份意式特浓咖啡
Doppio espresso.
让你开心点
To cheer you up?
为什么觉得我不开心
What makes you think I need cheering up?
你要发展你的宏大项目
Well, you're trying to advance your grand project.
档案魔方的Q波虽然有用
The Q waves from the archive cube had helped,
但是下一步还
but the next step remains...
没有头绪
elusive.
莱克斯还会关心别人的情绪
A Lex who cares about the emotional state of others.
这真是一个全新的世界
This really is a whole new world.
我关心是因为我们有共同的目标
I care because your goals are my goals.
最终目的都是为了你自己是吧
Ah, it does always come back to you, doesn't it?
不过没错 除了实地试验
But, yes, with the exception of field testing,
我的零伤害算法差不多完成了
my Non Nocere algorithm is almost ready.
只是
Just...
还需要一个发散装置
need a distribution device
能在短时间内发散到尽可能多的人那里
so I can get it to as many people as possible all at once.
本以为今晚能和安德里亚协商好 可是
I thought I'd come to an agreement with Andrea this evening, but--
她拒绝了
She said no.
说实话 安德里亚向来都不太有远见
I have to say, Andrea was always a bit short-sighted.
我能帮到什么吗
Perhaps there's something I can do?
用不着杀人 莱克斯
I don't need anyone murdered, Lex.
我还有别的技能
I have other skill sets.
而且 我们是搭档
Plus, we're partners.
让我帮你
Let me help.
等下 你是在征求我的同意吗
Wait, are you actually asking my permission?
这是个全新的世界
It's a whole new world.
Q波发散模拟失败
行吧
Fine.
真行
Nice one.
我尽力了
Well, I try.
我只是希望你不用
I just wish you didn't have to
为了我爸的疯狂世界大噩梦
on account of my dad's global insanity nightmare--
不是你的错
It's not your fault.
其实算是我的错
Actually, it kinda is.
我跟你们说 我还记得我爸的代码
When I told you guys that I remembered my dad's code,
那其实是我编的
I'm the one that came up with it.
我本来以为挺酷的
Look, I thought it would be cool.
要是能让真人进入游戏里
Why just play a video game,
还玩什么电子游戏 对吧
you know, when you can be inside of one?
我经常半夜不睡 就在想用不同的方式
I'd stay up past midnight trying to think of different ways
解释普雷马克有关心灵的理论
to express Premack's theory
记在一本蓝色小笔记本上
of the mind in this little blue notebook.
我爸后来发现了 问我这是什么
My dad finally caught me with it and asked me what it was.
我以为他生气了 可是他好像...
I thought he was getting mad, but he seemed...
很骄傲
He seemed proud.
当然 现在我知道那不是骄傲 是贪婪
Of course, now I know it wasn't pride, it was greed.
警♥察♥把他抓走的那晚
The night the police finally came and took him away,
我去找那本子
I went to look for the notebook.
已经不见了
It was gone.
其实是他拿走了
Turns out that he had taken it
还在原来的位置放了一个玩具猴子
and left in its place a little toy monkey.
我很遗憾
I'm sorry.
没事 我们说点别的
Ah, it... It's fine. Let's talk about something else.
你和威廉
You and William.
-怎么回事 -什么
- What's with that? - What?
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表