剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
just haven't been able to prove it.
现在杀罗素的人回来了
And now, with Russ's killer back,
或许我应该直白点问她
maybe it's time I just ask her point blank.
威廉 别开这种玩笑
William, don't even joke about that.
我们 我们得先知道对方的情况
We... We have to be certain of what we're up against first.
现在不能莽撞
Now is not the time to be rash.
你还跟我说这个
Look who's talking.
你先闯进安德里亚办公室的
You broke into Andrea's office before I did.
没错 但你
That's true. But you've...
你已经为此付出了这么多努力
You've dedicated so much of your life to this already.
再多观望一下有什么关系
What's the risk in hanging on just for a little bit longer?
你去追查莱克斯·卢瑟的时候
Is that what you told yourself
也是这么告诉自己的吗
when you were chasing the Lex Luthor story?
慢一点 等一下
To slow down and "hang on?"
是这样的 没错
Actually, yeah, it was.
确实很难
And it was really hard.
但那是因为我知道快要查出真♥相♥了
But I did it because I could feel that I was close.
就像我们现在一样
Just like I can feel we are so close right now.
不好意思 我姐姐的电♥话♥
That's, uh... Sorry, it's my sister.
亚丽克斯 怎么了
Alex, what's up?
布莱尼查到了马拉松激光束的踪迹
Brainy tracked the signature of the Marathon Laser
在新墨西哥州的索科罗卫星站
to the Socorro Satellite Station in New Mexico.
我们需要超女现在过去
We need Supergirl there now.
我马上到
I'm on my way.
我家里有事
Something came up with my family.
答应我 你暂时不要行动
But just promise me you're not gonna do anything.
索科罗卫星站
嘶吼
Rip Roar.
我知道你是谁
I know who you are.
我也知道你杀了罗素·罗杰斯
And I know you killed Russell Rogers.
你一无所知
You know nothing.
并且无能为力
And you're out of your depth.
亚丽克斯
Alex.
我需要荣恩
I need J'onn.
谢谢你帮了我
Thank you for helping me.
我好多了
I'm feeling a lot better.
你知道的 我一直在
You know I'm always here for you.
我去了罗素·罗杰斯
Hey, look, I tracked down the apartment
在伦敦的公♥寓♥
where Russell Rogers lived in London.
我做了精神扫描
I did a psychic sweep.
的确有几年前打斗的痕迹
I did see evidence of a struggle there years ago,
但除此之外就没了
but nothing else.
你是说他还活着
You mean he's still alive?
有可能 我还在找
Possibly. I'm still looking.
嘶吼的情况如何 他刚才拿什么打的我
Where are we on Rip Roar and what did he hit me with?
那个叫作聚合炮
It's called a Fusion Cannon.
至少一百年后叫这个
Or at least it is 100 years from now.
是莱克斯的马拉松激光
It's the result of the ingenious combination
与粒子放大器的巧妙结合
of Lex's Marathon Laser plus a particle amplifier.
嘶吼就是从卫星站偷走了这个
That's what Rip Roar stole from the satellite base.
是的 两种技术结合造就了
Yes, the combined technologies create an energy beam
超越太阳中心热度100倍的能量束
100 times hotter than the center of the sun.
如果能造成这样的损坏
If it's capable of damage like that,
想想它还能做什么
imagine what else it can do.
我们得赶紧找到它
We need to find it.
是啊 说到这个...
Uh, yes, about that...
放大器的放射会模糊聚合炮的能量特征
The amplifier's radiation obfuscates the cannon's energy signature,
因此追踪起来非常困难
which makes tracking it quite difficult.
黑曜石之北发布就在今天
Well, Obsidian North's launch is today.
不管安德里亚在计划什么 也许到头了
So whatever Andrea's been up to, will probably come to a head.
布莱尼 关于发布有什么我们没注意的吗
Brainy, is there anything about the launch we might have missed?
没有
Negative.
距离共梦发布还有
这之间一定有联♥系♥
Gotta be connected.
安德里亚 嘶吼 那个武器
Andrea, Rip Roar, the weapon.
在他伤害其他人之前 我们必须查清楚
And we've got to find out how before he hurts anyone else.
必须得阻止他
He's got to be stopped.
凯莉来电
艾丽克斯 是我
Alex, hi, it's me.
我知道你很忙
Look, I know you're busy,
我直接把今晚的餐厅地址发给你
so I will text you the address for the restaurant tonight.
如果你要晚点到也没关系
And if you're running late, don't worry.
按你的计划赶到就行
Just get there when you can.
然后我们一起放松
And we'll start to relax.
好了 各位
Okay, people.
距离共梦发布还有不到一小时
The Collective Dream launch is in less than an hour.
威廉 用户量数据是多少
William, what is our user count?
会有九百万
We'll have nine million.
这比世界上许多国家人口还多
That's more than the population of most of the world's countries.
干得漂亮
Well done.
接下来是最终的测试项目
And now, our final test subject,
马拉多利·德恩卓斯普
the Maladorian Dendroasp.
它的攻击力强于地球上所有武器一百倍
It is 100 times more aggressive than anything on Earth.
拿出你对付他们的实力对付它
I want you to do to it what you did to them.
感应器已校准并准备好
Sensors are ready and calibrated.
动手
Now.
巨蝎 海洋魔鬼
马拉多利·德恩卓斯普
同步 已匹配
满意了吗
Satisfied?
成功了
It worked.
沃斯托克湖
Lake Vostok.
你说英文 布莱尼
Okay, in English, Brainy.
其实 这是在南极洲
Actually, it's in Antarctica,
我认为嘶吼就是想去那里
where I believe Rip Roar is heading.
南极
Antarctica?
通过交叉比对
After cross-referencing information gleaned
窒息者和奥拉费人的相关琐碎信息
from Breathtaker and the Aurafacian,
我发现罗哈斯的三位杀手
I have discovered that each of the three Rojas assassins
都瞄准了同样的目标
all targeted an employee
员工
就是南极站沃斯托克湖的员工
of the Lake Vostok Antarctica Base,
并且刺杀都发生在上个月
all within the last month.
一名科学家 工程师和安保长官
A scientist, an engineer and a security officer?
有什么联♥系♥呢
What's the significance?
综合考虑一下每个目标所知的信息
Well, given what each of the targeted individuals knew,
很有可能 那个基站的所有安保程序
it is possible that every single security protocol on that base
已经都可以被重写了
can now be overridden.
我还是不明白
I still don't get it.
沃斯托克湖是世界上最大的冰川湖
Lake Vostok is the largest subglacial lake in the world.
我虽然不是超级反派
Now, I'm no super-villain,
但如果是我
but if I were,
刚好路过南极一座湖
and I was right over an Antarctic lake
手里的武器还能够发布
with a weapon designed to fire a beam 100 times hotter
热度高于太阳中心一百倍的光束
than the center of the sun,
这简直就是所谓的
well, it would be, as they say,
"今晚老城要热闹了"
"a hot time in the old town tonight."
但这不是什么好事
Not that that's a good thing.
你的意思是 他是要融化沃斯托克湖
So you're saying that he's going to melt the ice cap
周围的冰川吗
around Lake Vostok?
如果他这样做
If he did that,
就会造成超过诺亚方舟时代的洪水
it would unleash a flood unseen since the time of Noah's Ark.
沃斯托克湖研究中心
这个还活着
This one's still alive.
嘶吼 不要
Rip Roar, no!
情况如何
Status?
南极水位的极度上升
A massive eruption in the Antarctic water table
给东西方向造成了巨大激波
has sent shock waves east and west,
导致各地区出现前所未有的大海浪
resulting in an unprecedented number of sea swells.
根据海底地形
Based on the seafloor pattern
以及南极洲绕极海流分♥析♥
and the Antarctic Circumpolar Current,
最大的海浪在不到一小时后
the biggest is set to make landfall
就会登陆太平洋海岸
on the Pacific coast in under an hour.
太平洋海岸的哪部分
Which part of the Pacific coast?
全部
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表