剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
Oh, we're destined.
在另一个世界另一个人生中 我们很了解彼此
On another world, in another life, we knew each other very well.
在那个人生中 你也说你爱我
And in that life, you said you loved me, too.
你使我分心 你让我软弱
You distracted me, you made me weaker.
但这次不会那样了 亲爱的
But that's not happening this time, honey.
我对你没感觉
I feel nothing for you.
我救你是因为你有用
I saved you because you were useful.
我需要在利维坦安插间谍
I needed a spy inside Leviathan.
还有你母亲
Oh, and as for your mother...
她还在危险之中 但是因为我
she's still in danger, but from me.
我给你看的那些车
Those cars I showed you,
车里的人正等着扣下扳机
the men in them are just waiting to pull the trigger
如果你背叛了我
if you ever betray me.
但我会三思的
But I'd think twice about that.
你在安第斯山脉杀的人
That man you killed in the Andes
并没有杀你父亲
didn't murder your father.
我从没想费心找出谁杀了你家老头子
I never bothered to find out who knocked off your old man.
你杀的那个男人
No, the man you murdered
是超女的父亲
is Supergirl's father.
挺好吃
Oh, that's good.
顺便提一句 我有你杀他的视频
I have video of you killing him, by the way.
如果你反抗我 我就把视频传出去
Defy me, and I'll pass it on.
相信我 你不会想和那群镭射眼
Believe me, you do not want to be on the wrong side
为敌的
of those laser eyes.
你比利维坦还邪恶
You are worse than Leviathan.
不是更邪恶
Not worse.
是更伟大
Better.
母亲
Mother.
我不想跟你这么说 但一切都在计划中
Hate to say I told you so, but it all went according to plan.
莉娜回到了我这边 利维坦会杀了我们的敌人
Lena's back on my side, Leviathan is set to kill our enemies,
然后我会消灭利维坦
and I'm set to wipe out Leviathan.
而且
And...
我用了自己的办法
I did it my way.
最终目的地
管它呢
Ah, screw it.
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表