剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
I've never seen anything like this.
怪不得那么多人注册了
No wonder so many people signed up.
仍然没有他们的踪迹
There's still no sign of them.
我猜他们可能没有中计
Guess they didn't take the bait.
也许你该再刻薄点
Maybe you should have been meaner.
是的
Yeah.
不
No.
我刻薄的程度刚刚好
I was just mean enough.
怎么 超女不在
What? No Supergirl?
让我们看看能不能说服她加入我们
Let's see if we can't convince her to join us.
凯特科全球媒体公♥司♥
-出了什么问题 -是超女
- What's wrong? - Supergirl.
她在团结庆典里面
She's inside the Unity Festival.
氪星人信♥号♥♥
我们需要按下杀戮开关
We need to hit the kill switch.
在她有机会介入之前
Wipe out as many people as possible.
杀死尽可能多的人
before she has a chance to interfere.
还没有足够多的人登录
There aren't any enough people logged in yet.
我们需要达到50%的饱和度
We need to get 50% saturation.
杀死世界上四分之一的人有什么好处
What good is wiping out one quarter of the world
剩下的四分之三会奋起反抗我们
if the other three quarters rise up against us.
我们明天再担心这个问题吧
We'll worry about that problem tomorrow.
这也事关你的未来
This is about tomorrow.
你告诉过我 你听命于一种更高的力量
You told me you answer to a higher power.
如果你在任务完成前就放弃
How will she feel when you give in
她会做何感想
on the mission before it's complete?
如果超女在团结庆典中
And if Supergirl is in the Unity festival,
那她的肉体就很脆弱
then her physical body is vulnerable.
罗摩·可汗 德苏马克和塞拉也许能及时赶回来
Rama Khan, Tezumak and Sela might be able to make it back in time.
他们需要干掉超女的朋友们
They need to take out Supergirl's friends.
那你的建议是什么
Then what do you propose?
再派一名刺客
Send another assassin.
找一个不会让你失望的人
Someone who won't fail you.
我们同时拥有将近二十亿用户了
We are nearing two billion simultaneous users.
我们的梦想最终变为现实了
Our dreams are finally a reality.
不只是我们的梦想 安德里亚
Not just our dreams, Andrea.
还有你父亲的梦想
Your father's.
利维坦的梦想
And Leviathan's.
利维坦
Leviathan?
你是怎么知道这个名字的
How do you know that name?
因为我就是利维坦
Because I am Leviathan.
你是什么意思
What does that mean?
我只知道那天是利维坦在洞穴中救了我
All I know is that Leviathan rescued me that day in the cave.
就是我救了你
It was I who rescued you.
从那以后我每天都在照顾你
And I have been looking out for you every day since.
但现在我需要你的帮助
But now I need your help.
好
Yes.
当然可以 任何事情都行
Yes, of course, anything.
你拥有非常强大的能力
There is great power in you.
我知道你感受到了
I know you feel it.
阴影之力
The power of shadows.
我需要你利用这个能力
I need you to use that power...
去杀了超女
to kill Supergirl.
什么
What?
不 我不...
No. I don't...
我做不到
I can't.
你能做到
Yes, you can.
杀了她之后
And when you do,
你将拥有超乎想象的能力
you'll have power beyond your wildest dreams.
你的公♥司♥将不可撼动
And your company will be untouchable.
如果你不杀她
If you don't,
你的公♥司♥将会崩溃
your company will collapse.
你会失去一切
You will lose everything.
你的父亲会被摧毁
Your father will be crushed.
我们都知道他挺不过这场爆♥炸♥
We both know he won't be able to survive the blow.
所有人听我说
Everyone listen to me.
这个程序有问题
There is something wrong with the program.
你们需要现在结束模拟
You need to end the simulation now.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
这里只有我已逝的丈夫
There is no one in here but my late husband.
能听到他的声音真好
It's so good to hear his voice.
孩子
Hey, kid.
孩子 你能听到我说话吗
Kid, can you hear me?
你需要脱离这个程序
You need to disengage from the program.
别管我
Leave me alone.
我妈妈回来了
My mom is back.
我很想她
I missed her.
这...
It's...
这不管用
It's not working.
这里有太多人
There are too many people,
他们感觉与所爱之人紧密相连
they feel connected to their loved ones.
这是精神上的
It's spiritual.
我不知道怎么去突破
I have no idea how to break through to them.
我想我可以给你个方法同时跟所有人对话
I think I can give you a way to talk to everyone at once.
现在试试
Try now.
我需要你们所有人听我说
I need you all to listen to me.
你们处在危险之中
You're in danger.
如果你和我散开 我们可以吸引他们的火力
If you and I fan out to the side we can draw their fire.
同时 你们俩从中间进攻
While you two attack through the middle.
-怎么样 -为什么不呢
- Sound good? - Why not?
-你准备好了吗 -没有
- You ready? - Nope.
我也没有
Me neither.
行动吧
Let's go.
还有五分钟
Five more minutes.
集中注意力
Stay focused.
安德里亚
Andrea.
是坠子
The Medallion.
你被激活了
You've been activated.
如果我不杀了超女 他们会杀了我父亲
If I don't kill Supergirl, they'll kill my father.
我知道生活在无忧无虑的
I know it can be addictive,
完美之地会让人上瘾
to live in a perfect place where nothing hurts.
但那不是现实
But that's not reality.
为他们而杀戮
Killing for them...
沿着这条路走下去 不会保他安全
Going down this path, it won't keep him safe.
你怎么知道
How do you know?
因为我以前走过这条路
Because I've been down it before.
我们都受过伤害
We all get hurt.
但只有经历过痛苦
But it's only by going through that pain
我们才能感激美好
that we're able to appreciate the good.
痛苦帮助我们成长
Pain is what helps us grow.
没有痛苦 我们永远无法
Without it, we'd never be able to...
去成长 去战胜
To evolve, to overcome.
去原谅
To forgive.
我做过可怕的事情
I have done terrible things
为了保护自己和我爱的人
to protect myself and the people I love.
但那从未让我免受痛苦
But it has never kept me safe from pain.
那只给我带来新的苦难
It's just brought me a new kind of misery.
我一点点远离原来的自己
And I moved further and further away from the person I was,
直到一天我醒来 发现自己彻底孤身一人
until one day I woke up and I was utterly alone.
我们来到这里是因为我们害怕
Each of us came here because we are afraid.
我害怕受到伤害
I'm afraid of getting hurt,
就像你们一样
just like you.
我尽我所能去逃离痛苦 就像你们一样
And I do everything I can to escape pain, just like you.
但逃离的代价太高了
But the cost of escape is too great.
很多年前
Years ago...
我们彼此许下承诺
we made a promise to each other.
你跳 我就跳
You jump, I jump.
如果你选择走这条路
If you choose to go down this path...
我会陪你
I will be there.
如果你想接近超女
If you want to get to Supergirl,
你要先过我这关
you're gonna have to go through me.
现在我们该醒来了
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表