剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
我拿到了这星期的法医报告
I've got this week's medical examiner's report,
我认为我们可以报道一下近期的死亡事件
and I thought we could run a story on recent deaths.
人们喜欢阅读关于死亡的新闻
People love to read about death.
让他们记得自己还活着
It reminds them that they're alive,
并让他们有幸灾乐祸的感觉
and it gives them the pleasure of schadenfreude.
我喜欢
I like it.
二十岁网约车司机 被车撞死
Twenty-year-old Uber driver, hit by a car.
如果当事人很无聊
If the person is boring,
那死因也是无聊的
then the cause of death is boring.
来点惊人的 让人眼前一亮的死亡
Wow me. Show me some sparkly death.
不行 不行 不行
No, no, no...
奈尔斯·杰罗德 搞健康科技的亿万富翁
Dr. Niles Jarrod, a health tech billionaire,
刚刚被发现死在了夜店洗手间
recently discovered deceased in a night club bathroom.
我的天
My God!
杰罗德博士死了
Dr. Jarrod died?
我去年采访过他
I... I interviewed him last year --
为了那篇《基因操纵的道德意蕴》
For your piece on the moral implications of gene manipulation.
认识死者
Knowing the dead person
也不会让死讯更有趣
does not make their death interesting.
-下一个 -等等
- Next. - Wait, wait.
一位33岁的天才
A 33-year-old genius
在延长寿命领域有显著成就
doing significant work in the field of extending life
却意外英年早逝
dies young, unexpectedly?
多么悲剧
It's tragic.
这绝对值得一写
And certainly worth a story.
要么写重要新闻
There's hard news,
要么写正经专题或纯娱乐内容
legitimate feature, or brain candy.
而你刚刚提议的无病呻♥吟♥
Sentimental tripe you just pitched us
要单独另分一类 就是垃圾
is a category of its own... Trash.
你太过分了
How dare you --
威廉说得对
William's right.
死去的科学家毫无亮眼之处
A dead scientist is not sparkly.
也没有实质性故事
And there's no substantive story.
别再浪费我们的时间了
So stop wasting our time.
你怎么知道没有实质性故事
How do you know there's no substantive story
我们都还没有调查
when we haven't even looked into it yet?
我查过了 还很彻底
I've looked into it. Thoroughly.
什么内♥幕♥都没有
Nothing there.
弗兰克林
Franklin,
麻烦你换下一具尸体
next corpse, please.
完美
Perfect.
我认为关于杰罗德的报道你知道内♥幕♥
I think you know more about the Jarrod story,
出于某些原因 你不想让我报道
and for some reason you don't want me on it.
你太多疑了
You're paranoid.
你在楼上说谎了 为什么
You lied up there. Why?
别丢人了 丹弗斯
Stop humiliating yourself, Danvers.
真让人看不下去
It's painful to watch.
这个麻花辫我认识
I know that braid.
你还好吗
You okay?
我以为威廉·戴只是个野心勃勃的混♥蛋♥
Yeah. I thought I had William Dey pegged as an ambitious ass,
但现在我觉得他可能还要更坏
but I think he might be much worse.
-还记得我那篇遗传工程的文章吗 -记得
- You remember that piece I did on genetic engineering? - Yeah.
我的主要采访对象杰罗德博士
Well, my main subject, Dr. Jarrod,
死在了夜店里
was found dead in a club.
-吸毒过量吗 -还不清楚
- Overdose? - Unclear.
威廉·戴制止了这篇报道
And William Day spiked the story.
他说他已经调查过了
He said he'd already looked into it
根本没有任何内♥幕♥
and there was nothing more to find.
-有何不妥 -他在说谎
- So? - He was lying.
他的心跳快到爆表
His heart rate was through the roof.
关于杰罗德博士的死他知道些什么
He knows something more about Dr. Jarrod's death,
他不想让我查出来
and he doesn't want me to find out about it.
听起来我们该联♥系♥一下
Sounds like we should be calling
我在法医办公室的熟人
my contact at the M.E.'s office.
不好意思 "我们"
I'm sorry. We?
是的 我不想满脑子
Yeah. I mean, I want to get out of my head
只想着找工作的事 况且
about the job offers, and...
这或许是起待破获的凶杀案
We may have a murder to solve.
除非你不想要超级朋友帮忙
Unless you don't want a super friend.
怎么会 我当然想
No, of course I do.
那好 有新消息通知你
Okay then. I'll keep you updated.
好
Okay.
尼娅 快请进
Nia, come on in.
荣恩 怎么了 是关于马拉的事吗
J'onn, what is it? Is it Mal?
不不不 不是他的事
No, no, no. Nothing like that.
又一首诗
Another poem.
每天 每小时
Every hour of every day
布莱尼都会为一个新的身体部位写颂词
Brainy sends a new ode to a new body part.
抱歉 太不合时宜了
Sorry, um, not appropriate.
现在这也不重要
Or important, right now.
要我帮你什么
How can I help?
我想找回失去的记忆
I wanna restore my missing memories.
我希望你的梦境能力
I was hoping that you and your dream power
或许能比凯莉的技术更深入大脑
might go deeper than Kelly's technology could.
但扰乱记忆不是很危险吗
Isn't messing with memories dangerous?
不 我确信通过梦境找回记忆
No, I believe that restoring lost memories
应该是安全的
through dreams should be safe,
因为那是我自己通过自然的方法找回来
because I will be finding them myself in an organic way.
当然是在你的帮助下
With your help, of course.
荣恩 你确定你想记起来吗
J'onn, are you sure you want to remember?
马拉法克说我仍被蒙在鼓里
Malefic said I was still in the dark.
我认为他是对的
And I believe he's right.
那些遗忘的记忆之一
And one of those missing memories
有他背叛我们族人的关键原因
has the key to unlock why he betrayed our people.
他为什么要追杀每个我在乎的人
Why he's coming after everybody I care about.
假如我能真正明白发生过什么
If I can truly understand what happened,
我或许能阻止他
I might be able to stop him.
皮特·安德鲁斯
Pete Andrews?
你怎么来了
What are you doing here?
我多久没见过你了
I haven't seen you in, what?
有两年了吧
Like two years?
有个老战友在网上发文时
Well, one of the guys posted something online
提到你在这工作 我就来了
about you working here. So...
真奇怪 我刚刚入职
That's funny, I just started.
我刚好来城里
Well, I was in town,
就想来看看你和你的工作单位
I thought I might drop by and see your new digs.
真高级 奥尔森
Kind of fancy, Olsen.
谢了
Thanks.
老天 你能来真的太好了
God, it's so cool of you to stop by.
奥尔森博士
Dr. Olsen.
您一点半的预约到了
Your 1:30 appointment is here.
好的 真不好意思
Yeah. Ugh, I'm sorry.
我很想跟你叙旧 但现在真的不行
I would so love to catch up, I just, I can't right now.
凯莉 我是专程来纳欣诺市见你的
Kelly, I came to National City to see you.
我想
I think...
我想我需要帮助
I think I need help.
当然
Of course.
我最后一个预约大概六点半结束
My last appointment wraps up around 6:30.
你到时过来 我们再聊
Come back then, we'll talk.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你一直是这世界上最善良的人
You always had the biggest heart in the world.
谢谢
Merci.
再见
Au revoir.
你专程去香榭丽舍
You brought me coffee eclairs
在塞雷特街咖啡馆给我买♥♥了咖啡泡芙
from Cafe Rue Serret on the Champs-Elysees?
我知道这是你的最爱
I know they're your favorite.
还有卡布奇诺 你真的去了米兰的帕夫吗
And the cappuccinos, did you really go to Pave in Milan?
很快就回来了
It didn't take me that long.
要知道 我真的错过了好多
You know, I have really been missing out
跟超女做闺蜜所带来的好处
on the perks of having Supergirl as a best friend.
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表