剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
发布会将照原计划于今晚九点进行
that the launch will proceed as planned at 9:00 P.M. tonight...
太可怕了
This is terrible.
或是巧合
Or fortuitous.
我们要接近利维坦
We need to get closer to Leviathan
这样我们才能找到他们的基地
so that we can find their home base
执行终结代码
to administer the Mortality Code.
杰玛·库珀在安德里亚和发布上
Gemma Cooper is heavily invested in
都投入了大量资金
both Andrea and the launch,
两者都需要保护
which will need protection.
接近利维坦最好的办法
What better way to get in with Leviathan
就是保护他们最爱的孩子
than to protect their favorite child?
找超女
Call Supergirl.
我不是保镖 莱克斯
I am not a bodyguard, Lex.
有你的保护 就有99.7%的可能
With you guarding her, there is a 99.7% chance
保住安德里亚并抓住袭击她的人
that Andrea survives and her assailant is captured.
那为什么不让超查部追踪恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
Well, instead, why doesn't the DEO track the terrorists
及时阻止袭击呢
before they attack again?
今早我救她的时候
When I rescued her this morning,
电梯周围有粉色能量
there was pink energy surrounding the elevator.
粉色能量可能跟叶绿族有关
Pink energy would suggest a Chlorophyllian.
这种能量无法追踪
And their energy is impossible to track.
在今晚发布之前几乎不可能追踪得到
Finding them before the launch tonight seems unlikely.
而且你要是敢拒绝 你也知道我的手段
And if you refuse, you know the leverage I have.
一个无辜可怜的亿万富翁
Not to mention you'll have the blood of a poor,
就会因你而死
innocent billionaire on your hands.
黑曜石白金随时带给你
Platinum lets you be whomever you want,
无限可能
whenever you want.
案子都数不过来了
We have more cases than I care to count.
在逃外星人 失踪人口
Runaway aliens, missing persons,
还有 古怪任性的夫妻
and... the odd wayward spouse.
还没搞清楚莱克斯的目的
And still no leads on what Lex is up to.
我们会查出来的 我保证
We will get to the bottom of that, I promise you.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
我一直都有明确的任务
I've had a clear mission
上面有领导
and a boss to answer to
我学医以来 天天都是这样
every day of my life since medical school.
可现在突然自♥由♥了
And now, with all this freedom,
-我感觉有点... -混乱
- I'm just starting to feel a little-- - Discombobulated.
对
Yes.
莱克斯刚刚点名让我
Lex just personally assigned me
当安德里亚·罗哈斯的保镖
to bodyguard Andrea Rojas
护她到今晚白金黑曜石发布
until Platinum's launch tonight.
保镖
Bodyguard?
莱克斯为什么这么在意产品发布
Why does Lex care so much about the launch?
对啊 他关注黑曜石肯定还有不可告人的原因
Exactly. He must have an ulterior motive against Obsidian.
也有可能是陷阱
Or it's a trap.
不管怎样 我在安德里亚身边可以调查
Well, either way, I'll investigate when I'm with Andrea,
我来这里是想先看看你们能否帮忙
but I came here first to see if you guys could help.
你知道是谁袭击了安德里亚吗
Do you have any idea who attacked Andrea?
电梯下落时 我在里面看见了粉色能量
I saw pink energy in the elevator while it was falling.
布莱尼说可能跟叶绿族有关
And Brainy says it could be Chlorophyllian,
但又说他们的能量无法追踪 所以...
but he also said their energy is impossible to track, so...
叶绿族爱好和平
Chlorophyllians are a peaceful race.
他们通过皮肤吸收阳光
They absorb sunlight through their dermis
用以大量生产作物
in order to super-grow crops.
他们应该不会释放电能
They shouldn't be able to siphon off electrical energy.
至少这是一条线索
Still, it's a lead.
我们这就着手调查
We'll get on it.
我就在安德里亚身边 你们随时找我
Well, if you need me I'll be glued to Andrea's side.
你这女人还真不太好找
You're a difficult woman to track down.
你现在就挡在我面前 说明事实恰恰相反
You being here blocking my way would suggest otherwise.
你受袭击的事我听说了
I heard the terrible news.
恐♥怖♥分♥子♥竟然能越过你的安保 不可思议
How perplexing that terrorists were able to breach your security.
于是你想来"帮"我
And you want to "help" me.
真体贴
How thoughtful.
今天可是你公♥司♥的大日子
On such a momentous day for your company
这也算是我应尽的义务
I feel it's my civic duty.
你能给我们什么
What could you possibly give us
我们得不到的东西吗
that we can't give ourselves?
超女
Supergirl...
让她保护安德里亚·罗哈斯
For Andrea Rojas's protection.
我不需要 也不想要你给我超女
I don't need your Supergirl, nor do I want her.
我觉得恰恰相反
Oh, I think you do.
我知道你不喜欢你手下的人
I know you prefer your people
出现在公众视野里
to not be in the public eye,
而这次发布 可是占据了不少头条
and, well, this launch... Wow. Talk about the headlines.
你要是了解我手下的人
And if you know my people,
那也该知道 对于一条咬着我脚跟不停叫唤的小狗
you know what I can do to a yappy little dog
我会怎么做
that nips at my heel.
我就喜欢你这样
That's why I adore you.
我能给你一样你最想要的东西
I can give you something you value above all else...
匿名身份
anonymity.
晚上9点发布前 全世界都会关注并记录
The entire world will be watching and recording
安德里亚·罗哈斯的每一步
Andrea Rojas' every move until the launch at 9:00 p.m.
考虑你们备受瞩目的现状
Given the high-profile nature of the situation,
选我自然是对的
I'm the easy choice.
我很敬佩你的自信 卢瑟先生
I do admire your confidence, Mr. Luthor.
总是这么好高骛远
Always the over-achiever.
我会让我朋友停手
I'll call off my friends.
但我先警告你 我们不会给人第二次机会
But be forewarned, we don't give second chances.
做不到的事 别轻易许诺
So don't make promises you can't keep.
他们都是自愿的吗
All of these men volunteered?
是的
They did.
这里的囚犯什么样的人都有 从凶狠暴♥力♥的
It's a cross section of inmates from the most violent
到胆小如鼠的
to those who are afraid of their own shadow.
你在看什么
What are you looking at?
没什么 抱歉 托比
Nothing, nothing. I'm sorry, Toby.
保安
Guards!
你没事吧
Are you all right?
没事
It's nothing.
那只能算是个击掌
That was practically a high five,
跟他这几天对我做的事比起来的话
considering what he does to me most days.
这日子你怎么过下去的
How do you cope?
这里是监狱
It's prison.
我这样的人只能被欺负
Guys like me don't stand a chance.
这是我坐5年牢的经验
Five years in here taught me that.
但你做了实验之后
But maybe after your trials,
或许我就不用怕了
I won't have to worry.
我听说你要把他们变成
I've heard you're trying to turn them
和平人士
peaceful as Quakers.
要是成功了
If you succeed,
那真是给我们这些人天降大礼 莉娜·卢瑟
that'd be a real godsend for guys like me, Lena Luthor.
开始吧
Let's get started.
感谢你意识到这件事的重要性
Thank you for seeing how important this is
前来保护我
and having my back.
你在我身边
With you by my side,
大家就会更期待这场发布会了
people will be even more amped for the launch.
自♥拍♥
Selfie?
带话题 超女保镖
Hashtag SuperGuard.
大家什么时候到
When is everyone getting here?
我取消了现场观众的安排
I cancelled the live audience.
我不会让无辜的人冒险
I won't risk innocent lives.
我也不会向威胁低头
And I won't give in to terror.
安德里亚
Andrea!
娜塔莉亚
Natalia.
我的天 你还好吗
Oh, my God, how are you?
肯定吓坏了
You must still be shaking.
到现场就好多了
Oh, better now that I'm here.
很高兴见到你 超女
Pleasure to meet you, Supergirl.
威廉·戴
William Dey.
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表