剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
He's right.
放手吧
Let go.
摔下去你会死的
The fall will kill you.
放手
Just let go
因为在这里
because in here...
你可以
you can!
先走一步
Leeroy Jenkins!
温 拜托 放我出去
Winn, please, just let me out
我们可以一起阻止他
and we can stop him together!
不行
No way!
即便是这个蠢货也知道你在撒谎 爸
Even this dummy knows you're lying, Dad.
他知道
He knows.
如果我被删除 你也一样
If I get deleted, so do you.
好吧 我那句改过自新 是假的
All right. When I said I changed, I lied.
我没有改变自己
I haven't changed in here,
但是我看了这里超查部的文件
but I have learned looking through the DEO's files here
也看到了你
and all the good things
为你的朋友 为世界做的好事
you've done for your friends and for the world.
我感到非常自豪 儿子
And it made me so proud, son.
我总说我们很像
I mean, I've always said that you and I are alike,
但是 我说错了
but that... that's not true.
我们几乎完全不像
No. We're almost nothing alike.
你是我最好的部分
You're simply the best part of me.
如果说 冒险有合适的时机
If there was ever a time to... to take a leap,
那就是现在
it's now.
就像我说的
And like I said,
在这里你可以做任何事 小心
in here, you can do anything. Look out!
快点 儿子
Go on, son!
输完代码
Finish entering the code.
游戏结束
Game over.
超女 他想逃跑
Supergirl, he's trying to escape!
今天可不行
Not today.
不 不 停下
No! No, stop!
爸爸
Dad?
输完代码 儿子
Finish it, son!
这是唯一的方法
It's the only way!
温
Winn?
我在这里
I'm here.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
我爸爸救了我
My dad saved me.
他说的是真话
He was telling the truth.
有时候人们会给我们惊喜
Sometimes, people can surprise us.
Q波激活
白金黑曜石实验001
很高兴看到你重新工作
Nice to see you back at work.
你怎么连接我手♥机♥的 整个房♥间被我屏蔽了
How did you access my phone? I have this room shielded.
只是用上我最近在研发的科技
Just a little bit of tech I've been working on.
但是我其实是想看看
But, really, I just wanted to see
你是否和安德里亚疏通关系了
if you'd sorted things with Andrea.
显然你做到了
Clearly you have.
你想听我说"谢谢你"
You know the words you want to hear me say, "Thank you."
谢谢你
Well, thank you.
你说会让安德里亚同意 而你做到了
You said you'd bring Andrea around, and you did.
很乐意帮忙
It was my pleasure.
尽管黑曜石科技
Though, it's still a mystery
一开始为什么会出故障仍是个谜
why Obsidian's tech malfunctioned in the first place.
也许这纯属巧合
I suppose it was just fortuitous
你出现在对的地方做对的事
that you were in the right place to make the right move.
是吗
Is it really?
莉娜
Oh, Lena.
干得漂亮
I am impressed.
为了你想要的东西而损害朋友
Sabotaging your friend to get what you want.
不是为了我的私欲 而是为了全人类
Not to get what I want. For the good of humanity.
当然
Ah, of course.
但是为了打败利维坦
But that is exactly the kind of thinking
我们恰恰需要这样的想法
we're going to need to defeat Leviathan.
哥哥为你感到骄傲
Your big brother is proud of you.
你应该并不想告诉我
I don't suppose my big brother
你是怎么让安德里亚同意的
wants to tell me what he did to bring Andrea around.
我和黑曜石董事会主席杰玛·库珀成为了朋友
I just made friends with an Obsidian board chair, Gemma Cooper.
多句嘴 她会是我们两个很长时间的朋友
If you ask me, she'll be a friend to us both for a long time.
告诉救世主卢瑟一家
Please tell the Anointed One the Luthors are right
就在我们计划之中
where we want them.
她会很高兴的
She will be most pleased.
这是超查部所有的氪石
Here is all the Kryptonite from the DEO.
那些是莱克斯奥服和锁定防护罩
That's the Lexosuits and the lockdown shields.
这是我们能搬来的所有东西
Everything that we could grab.
我可以把这些都送去太阳
I can still send all of it into the sun.
说到空间 艾丽克斯 我有
Speaking of space, Alex, I may have some
火星窃听技术
Martian eavesdropping tech
莱克斯可能很难发现 如果你感兴趣的话
that Lex may find hard to uncover, if you're interested.
你应该把它给布莱尼
Well, you should give it to Brainy...
因为我要离开超查部
'cause I'm quitting the DEO.
艾丽克斯 真的吗
Alex, really?
超查部到处都是莱克斯
Lex is everywhere in there,
我不能天天见到他 对他微笑
and I can't keep showing up and smiling at him,
即使是假装的
and... even if it's just pretend.
这样你就能来和我工作了
Plus, now you can come and work with me.
纳欣诺市需要高塔
National City may need the tower,
但是高塔需要领导者
but the Tower needs leaders.
会很有趣
Could be fun.
有趣又有逻辑
Fun and logical.
布莱尼 你也应该来
Brainy, you should come too.
不如就在这里工作呢
I mean, why not just work here?
讽刺的是 照这种逻辑 你必须离开
Ironically, the logic that dictates you must leave
意味着我必须留下
also dictates that I must stay...
这样才能在莱克斯身边为你们提供消息
to provide you all with eyes and ears around Lex.
你的朋友会一直支持你的 布莱尼
Your friends are always gonna have your back, Brainy.
那你呢 温 你怎样
And you, Winn, how are you?
你知道的
Oh, you know.
准备回家了
Ready to go home.
回到这里和大家重聚
Being here with you guys has, I mean...
帮了我很多
It... It's helped me
比未来更能帮到我
a lot more than the future ever could have.
你们帮我
Just... It's just helped me
走出了父亲和他的罪行
get over my dad and, you know, his crimes,
以及过去所有的阴影 所以
just my past, all of it. So...
-谢谢你们 -来吧
- Thank you. - Come on.
见到你很高兴
It's been good to see you.
好了 来吧
All right. Come here. Come here.
回头见 技术宅
Ah, we'll see you soon, Computer Lad.
不 好的 好的
No! Okay, okay.
听着
Listen.
不能再叫我技术宅 好吗
It's not Computer Lad anymore, all right?
从现在开始
From now on...
我是玩具人
it's Toyman.
温 真的吗
Winn, seriously?
是的
Yeah.
当我和你们说可以叫我
You guys, when I told you that I was okay
技术宅的时候
being called Computer Lad,
开玩笑呢 不 我讨厌"技术宅"
are you kidding me! No, I hated that. "Computer Lad."
不
No.
怎么了
What?
但是"玩具人"
But "Toyman"...
这个名字一直困扰着我
You know, that name has always haunted me.
但是如今我直面了我的父亲之后
But now after having faced my father...
他告诉我我比他更好
He told me that I was better than him.
他是对的
And he was right.
所以我要收回那个名字
So I'm gonna reclaim that name.
让它代表正义
And make it stand for good.
就像博士说的
Hey, it's like the Doctor said,
"未来由你决定"
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表