剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
成为帮助她维护世界稳定
That helps her put the world back together
而不是破坏世界和平的人
instead of tearing it apart.
你知道我不能离开 莉娜
You know I can't leave, Lena.
我不是让你离开
I'm not asking you to.
所以
So...
你要选择去挽回卢瑟家族的名声
So you're choosing to redeem the Luthor name?
放弃我
Over me.
放弃我们
Over us.
莉娜 别这样 跟我聊聊
Lena, please, look, talk to me.
你可以信任我
You can trust me.
我现在谁都不能信任了
I can't trust anyone anymore.
我回工作室了
Going back to the studio.
莱克斯·卢瑟的审讯不断震惊全国人♥民♥
And the trial of Lex Luthor continues to shock the nation,
莱克斯·卢瑟接受庭审
让所有人都无比清晰地看到
painting a vivid picture of just how far
曾经伟大的卢瑟家族如何声名扫地
the once great name of Luthor has fallen.
也许是我错了 但大家称之为"喝的"
I might be mistaken, but I'm pretty sure they call that a drink
应该就是说它是用来喝的吧
'cause that's what you're supposed to do with it.
可能我没那个心情
I guess I'm not in the mood.
恰恰相反 我买♥♥醉的时候就是你这个表情
I usually do all my drinking when I feel the way you look.
就像你刚失去了世上最后一个朋友
Like you've just lost your last friend in the world.
你一定很忙 祝你喝得愉快
Well, I'm sure you're very busy, enjoy your drink.
其实
Actually...
我现在一点都不忙
I've got nothing but free time right now.
别人放我鸽子了
I've been stood up.
-这么惨 -没事
- Ouch. - That's all right.
我本来也打算拒绝对方
I was going to reject them anyway.
那不是挺好的
Then it all worked out.
也许吧
I guess it did.
你呢
What about you?
是什么让你坐在这里不喝酒
What drove you to a day of heavy non-drinking?
我本来有一场重要会议 结果完全忘了
I had a big meeting and I completely forgot about it.
这很不像我
It's so unlike me,
我一般都很追求完美 不过
I'm usually type A, but...
被朋友的事干扰了
But the friend thing got in the way.
你怎么会知道
Okay, how do you know that?
我不知道 我只是也有个好朋友而已
I didn't, I just have a best friend too, that's all.
对了 我叫安德里亚
I'm Andrea, by the way.
我知道
Oh, I know.
我是罗素·罗杰斯
I'm Russell Rogers.
我把你的会议给吹了
You're the meeting I blew off?
你从什么时候发现的
How long did you know?
你提到有重要会议之后
Only since you mentioned a business meeting.
我发誓
I swear.
等等 你是打算拒绝黑曜石的邀请吗
Wait, you said that you were gonna turn down Obsidian's offer?
这下尴尬了
Well, now, this is awkward.
抱歉我不能接受那个职位
I'm afraid I can't accept the position.
我要创建自己的公♥司♥
I'm starting my own company
专注做电子仿生学
focusing solely on cyber-bionics.
当然这纯属临时起意
Which is fortuitous on many levels.
但主要是我想请你吃晚餐
But mostly because I'd like to ask you to dinner.
而如果你是我老板的话
Which could've gotten very dicey
情况就会有点棘手
if you were my employer.
你怎么说
So what do you say?
纳欣诺市 三年前
纳欣诺市爆♥炸♥新闻
Breaking news from National City.
莉娜·卢瑟 纳欣诺市的新兴知名人士
Lena Luthor, National City's newest predominant resident,
莉娜·卢瑟遭袭
今天遭到歹徒暗♥杀♥
was rescued from an assassination attempt today
被氪星超人和超女救下
by the Kryptonian duo of Superman and Supergirl.
地下搏击俱乐部虐待外星人
这不是纳欣诺市的新兴记者吗
Well, if it isn't National City's newest hotshot reporter.
-我正在看你的文章 -我就是来说这个的
- I was just reading your article. - That's actually why I'm here,
我想谢谢你帮我找到那家搏击俱乐部
I have to say thank you for helping me find that fight club.
你刚来这里一个月 就已经多次
You've been in the city a month and you've already saved my job
拯救了我的工作
an embarrassing amount of times.
我相信等时机来临 你会报答我的
Well, I am sure you will return the favor when the time comes.
说到这个
On that note,
我还想把这个给你
I also wanted to give you this.
有人窃取了L公♥司♥的邮件记录
Someone hacked into the emails at L-Corp
匿名发给了凯特科
and sent them to CatCo anonymously.
我拦截了这段记录
I was able to snag the data
里面包含一些有些尴尬的内容
and there are some potentially embarrassing things in there,
但是大部分内容 不值得报道
but for the most part, it's not newsworthy.
我只是记得你说过
I just remember you saying
你想在家族之外 为自己立名
you want to make a name for yourself outside of your family
我不希望哪个混♥蛋♥毁了你的梦想
and I would hate for some jerk to ruin that.
我知道出现了漏洞 但我以为解决了
I knew there'd been a breach but I thought we caught everything.
谢谢你 卡拉
Thank you, Kara.
你知道你可以怎么谢我吗
You know how you could thank me?
我和我姐姐会举办游戏之夜 每次都赢
We have this game night thing and my sister and I dominate
我们很想找一个足以匹敌的对手
and we are in desperate need of a worthy adversary.
抱歉 卡拉 我之前说
I'm sorry, Kara, when I said I wanted us
希望我们有一段积极的关系
to have a positive relationship,
是因为我觉得我们可以互相帮助
it was because I thought we could help each other.
但我要说清楚 我是指商务合作
But let me be clear, I meant a business relationship.
我希望你把这些邮件给我
I would hate for you to give me these emails
不是因为你错觉我们可以当朋友
out of some misplaced sense of friendship.
我不是来这里交朋友的
I didn't come here to make friends,
所以你请便
so by all means,
把邮件公开吧
publish the emails.
我不会那样做的 莉娜
I would never do that, Lena.
但如果你改变主意 欢迎你来
But if you change your mind, the invite always stands.
每周五晚
Every Friday night.
一家素食餐厅怎么能不注明呢
How can a vegan restaurant not identify itself?
-太残忍♥了 -我知道
- It's cruel. - I know.
我们恋爱六个月纪念日就这么毁了
Our six-month anniversary ruined.
我提议重新庆祝一次
You know, I vote for a do-over.
烧烤怎么样
Barbecue?
别说得这么性感
Stop talking so sexy.
-今晚见 -好的
- See you tonight? - Yes.
他很帅气
He's very handsome.
对不起我身上没有现金
Sorry, I don't have any cash on me.
我不要你的钱 我要你兑现承诺
I don't need your money, just what you promised.
你帮我♥干♥活
Your service.
你知道利维坦总有一天会来找你的
You knew there would be a time when Leviathan would call on you.
你想要什么
What do you want from me?
去这个地址
Go to this location,
找到这张卡上的男人
find the man on this card
然后杀了他
and kill him.
-我不是杀手 -你是不是 我说了算
- I'm not a killer. - You are what we say you are.
你以前虽然不成功 但我们却助你登天
You weren't successful and then we said you were.
你父亲曾有自杀倾向 但现在却没有了
Your father was suicidal and now he's not.
你真的觉得这一切都没有代价吗
Did you really think all of this didn't come with a price?
我不会这么做的
I won't do it.
你拒绝我们 但是
You refuse us, but...
明天你父亲就会被控内♥幕♥交易
a day from now your father will be accused of insider trading,
股票将会暴跌 公♥司♥将遭受重创
stocks will tumble, the company will be decimated.
一天晚上 在等待审判时
One night, while awaiting trial,
你父亲将会穿上条纹睡衣
your father will put on his striped pajamas,
搭乘电梯到达屋顶
he will take the elevator to the roof
当他踏上窗台时
and when he steps up on the ledge,
他的遗言将会是
his last words will be,
"我辜负了你们 我的市民"
"I failed you, mi cielito."
认真听我说
Listen to me very carefully.
拿好坠子 摁三次
Take the medallion, tap it three times,
接下来你会知道怎么做的
you'll know what to do.
哈珀州长
Governor Harper?
哈珀州长
Governor Harper!
上个月 凯特·格兰特加入了默斯坦行政部门
Last month, Cat Grant joined the Merstan Administration,
自从上任 她就影响了很多人
and since her appointment she's made a great impact.
今日科技
Today and Technology is...
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表