剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
那你要怎么打败他们呢
But how will you defeat them?
用这个
By using this.
不是去杀死诸神
Rather than kill the gods.
我要纠正我们祖先的行为
And I shall reclaim the actions of our ancestors.
行善
For good.
而非行恶
Instead of evil.
我会缩小他们
I'll shrink them.
我要把他们关进这里
I'll bottle them here in stasis,
让他们没法伤害这个星球和我的朋友们
where they can harm neither this planet nor my friends.
但如果你不戴莱克斯的防辐射勋章就进飞船
But if you enter the ship without Lex's anti-radiation pin,
你会死的
You'll, you'll... You'll die.
我赶走了所有我爱的人
I pushed away everyone I loved
因为你说我必须这么做
because you told me I must.
你是对的
You were right.
这个星球
This planet...
我的朋友们
my friends...
是值得的
It's worth it.
我叫你来只是因为...
I called you here simply because...
我不想独自赴死
I don't wanna die alone.
世界公民们
Citizens of the world.
今天我们站在历史的悬崖上
Today we stand on the precipice of history.
现在的世界充满了痛苦 折磨
Ours is a world of pain, suffering.
矛盾 混沌
Of conflict, of chaos.
但当你进入黑曜石世界
But when you enter Obsidian's world...
真实世界的问题将消失
The problems of the real one melt away.
在虚拟现实 没有欲望
In virtual reality, there is nothing to want.
没有理由互相伤害
No reason to harm one another.
黑曜石之北 莱克斯·卢瑟
在这里 我们可以变得最善良 最真实
It's a place where we can be our best and truest selves.
这可以成为我们真实的世界
This world can be our real world.
一切始于今日
And it all starts today.
始于黑曜石国际团结盛典
With the Obsidian Worldwide Unity Festival.
太好了
Oh, nice.
有人寻求技术支援吗
Did someone call for tech support?
我只是建议了面具 但
I just said a mask, but...
只可惜我们要立马解决问题
Bummer we have to get to straight to business.
是的 是你启发了我
Yeah, I guess you inspired me.
我肯定没办法越过安保系统
I could have never gotten past security.
我女友真厉害
My girlfriend's a badass.
潜入科技公♥司♥ 这很容易
Breaking into a tech corps, that's easy.
我今天对战的东西
What I battled earlier today...
他们可是神
These are gods.
我终于会运用这玩意了
I mean, I finally got this baby working.
但比起那些人手持的武器
But compared to what those guys are packing...
我还不如带个弹弓呢
I might as well have brought a slingshot.
我从没感觉这么弱小
I've never felt so human.
等等 我查到了什么
Oh, wait, wait, we got something.
伊芙的网络地址
Eve's IP address.
-好的 -等等
- Okay. - Wait.
被加密了
It's encrypted.
最好打电♥话♥给莉娜
Better call Lena.
这些程序应该几分钟就能破解伊芙的加密
These programs should be able to crack Eve's cipher in minutes.
说到历史重演
Talk about history repeating itself.
通过伊芙追踪莱克斯
Tracking Lex down through Eve...
就像在卡兹尼亚
It's just like Kaznia.
拜托 卡拉 对不起
Please, Kara, I'm sorry.
我真的相信我所做的是在帮助别人
Okay, I truly believed what I was doing was helping people.
我和你说过 我不想谈论过去
I told you I don't want to talk about the past.
拜托 你想的话可以大声责备我
Oh, come on, you can scream at me if you'd like.
我知道我活该
I know I deserve it.
我现在知道了进行无害计划是个错误
I know now that working with Non Nocere was a mistake,
和莱克斯合作
that working with Lex--
这和莱克斯没关系
This isn't about Lex.
这事关荣恩和艾丽克斯
This is about J'onn and Alex
还有那些今天可能会被杀害的人
and all the other people that could have been killed today
就因为他们在我团队
because they are on my team.
你不理解吗
Don't you understand that?
不 我理解 我当然理解
No, I do, of course I do.
不 你不理解
No, you don't.
你从不理解
You have never understood
跟人坦白自己的秘密身份意味着什么
what it means share a secret identity with someone.
会让他们陷入怎样的危机
How much danger that puts them in.
你从不理解
You... You never even understood
我对你隐瞒身份是因为我想保护你
that I kept my identity from you because I wanted to protect you.
我知道 我知道
I know, I know
我伤害了你
that I hurt you
因为我过了很久才告诉你真♥相♥
by waiting so long to tell my truth.
但那些你为了伤害我而做的事呢
But what about all the ways you hurt me?
你好几周假装成我的朋友
You pretended to be my friend for weeks.
就为了能够操纵我
Just so you could manipulate me.
你从我这里偷东西
You stole from me.
说服我为你偷东西
You convinced me to steal for you.
然后 你还
And then, then, you even...
你还对我用了氪石
You used Kryptonite on me.
我犯了个错
I made one mistake.
这个错
One mistake
一直都是为了保护你
that was only ever meant to protect you.
反过来
And in return,
你所做的一切都在伤害我
all you did was hurt me in every way imaginable.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我知道你很对不起
I know you are.
但如果你来找我寻求原谅
But if you came to me looking for absolution,
我没法给你
I can't give it to you.
是伊芙的位置
It's Eve's location.
我准备出发
I'm going.
不 卡拉 你的战衣还没做好
No, Kara, your suit isn't ready yet.
我不在乎
I don't care.
我的职责是保护别人
Protecting people is what I do.
你现在应该知道这一点了
You should know that by now.
那我要和你一起去
Then I'm going with you.
现在你醒了 最好开始回答问题
Now that you're up, you better start talking.
你为什么跟踪我
Why were you following me?
我在追踪莱克斯·卢瑟的报道
I'm pursuing a story on Lex Luthor.
我知道他企图犯罪
I know he is up to something criminal.
我不知道你参与了多少
I don't know your involvement.
但是我相信你在为他工作
But I believe you've been working for him.
你完全不知道你被卷入了什么危险中
You have no idea what you have gotten yourself into.
你应该置身事外的
You should have stayed out of it.
现在我别无选择
Now I have no choice.
我是一名记者
I'm a journalist.
我可以读懂人心
Okay, I can read people.
你看上去像是个被困的好人
You're a good person who looks trapped.
很明显你不是个杀手
It's clear you're not a killer.
他抓住了你什么把柄
What does he have with you?
他威胁过你关心的人吗
Did he threaten someone you care about?
我的母亲
My mother.
非常抱歉
I am so sorry.
但你不必孤军奋战
But you don't have to fight this alone.
我可以帮助你和你母亲
I can help you and your mother.
我们可以让真♥相♥大白
We can bring the truth to light.
如果真♥相♥大白 我母亲就会死
If the truth comes to light, my mother is dead.
伊芙 求你了
Eve, please.
我真的很抱歉
I really am so sorry.
没事了 我来帮你
It's okay. I've got you.
好吧 子弹贯穿了身体
Okay. The bullet went through and through
但我们还是要送你去医院
but we still need to get you to a hospital.
不行 他失血过多 来不及的
No, no, no, he's losing to much blood. There's no time.
好吧
Okay.
我可以烧灼伤口 但是会疼
I can cauterize it but it's gonna hurt.
-快烧 快烧 -好
- Do it, do it. - All right.
别烧了
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表