剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
超 女
第五季 第十五集
北极
两个月前
你觉得它会做什么
What do you think it's gonna do?
-我们走吧 -好
- Shall we? - Yeah.
模拟结束
End simulation.
模拟结束
End simulation.
模拟结束
模拟结束
End simulation!
你为什么不结束模拟
Why didn't you end simulation?
我试过了 没用
Yeah, I tried. It didn't work.
故障保险按钮呢
And the failsafe button?
你说那个巨大红色 狂喊"按我"的东西吗
What, you mean that giant red thing that screams "Push me"?
按钮连接着你的生物锁 必要时会出现
It's tied to your biometrics. It appears when necessary.
我按的时候 它就不见了
Yeah, it disappeared the minute I reached for it.
什么意思
What do you mean?
我是说 你的故障保险故障了
I mean, your failsafe failed.
真的吗 我第一次碰到这种情况
Really? This is the first time that I've ever encountered it,
但是我们会将你的体验
but your experience will be reported
向研发部上报的 贝茨先生
to our development team, Mr. Bates.
我向你保证 我们会修复这个故障
I assure you, this glitch will be fixed.
会在黑曜石白金发布之前就修复好
Long before the launch of Obsidian Platinum.
他的离职面谈交给我吧 奥尔森女士
I can handle his exit interview from here, Ms. Olsen.
今时今日
梦想者 我现在把他引去你那里
Dreamer, I'm sending him to you.
该睡觉了
Nap time.
太厉害了
That was incredible!
你打破了我战胜统治者的记录
You beat my record for defeating a Dominator.
你替我帮他做好了热身准备
Well, you warmed him up for me.
你不是要去赴约吗
Don't you have a date to get to?
快去 快走吧 我要看照片
Go! Get out of here. I want pictures.
封锁这条街 封锁这个区域
Close off the street. Secure the area.
不用谢
You're welcome...
多克斯局长
Director Dox.
谢谢你 梦想者
Thank you, Dreamer.
是的
Yes...
谢谢你
Thank you.
你已经说过了
You already said that.
有什么紧急情况
Hey. What's the emergency?
蓝色还是紫色
Blue or purple?
-你今晚和威廉约会 -是的
- Your date with William is tonight. - Yes.
-帮我取消吧 -不行
- Cancel it for me? - No, I will not.
蓝色 蓝色总没错 你知道的
And, blue. Always go with the blue. You know this.
我知道 我知道 但是我...
I know. I know. But, I...
我上次约会已经是两年半前的事了
It's been two and a half years since I went on a date.
如果我...
What if I...
忘了怎么和人约会怎么办
forgot how to do it?
微笑 开怀大笑 做出买♥♥单的姿态
You smile, and you laugh, and your reach for the check.
你说得真轻巧
You make it sound so easy.
但是话说 今天你应该看看尼娅
But the way, you should have seen Nia today.
她简直势不可挡
She was on fire.
我看到了
Yeah, I did.
油管和新闻铺天盖地都在说她
She was all over YouTube and the news,
还有其他我没听说过的平台
and every other platform I've never hear of.
我真为她感到骄傲
I'm just so proud of her.
你知道吗 只是非常高兴地知道
And you know what, it just feels so good to know
如果我要休息一晚
that if I want to take a night off,
还有人能拯救世界
there's someone there that can save the day.
在与罗卡恩·埃尔法拉王子共进晚餐之后
After a productive dinner with Crown Prince Raakaan el-Farah,
突发新闻
莱克斯·卢瑟将黑曜石白金带到戈拉克
慈善家莱克斯·卢瑟宣布
philanthropist Lex Luthor announced
黑曜石白金虚拟现实隐形眼镜
that Obsidian Platinum's VR lenses
很快将在戈拉克上市
will soon be available in Quarac.
恶心
Gross.
先别订机票去巴厘岛
Well, don't book your trip to Bali just yet,
-我们还得搞定莱克斯 -我们会的
- we still have to deal with Lex. - And we will.
我们会阻止他 把他弄出超查部
We will stop him and get him out of the DEO
会让你回到你应在的位置上
and we'll get you back in there where you belong.
你想念超查部了吧
You miss it, don't you?
我想是超查部想我了
Well, I mean, I like to think that the DEO misses me.
但是好吧 我想念超查部了
But, yeah. Yeah, I miss it.
但是你知道吗 我将开辟了一条全新的道路
But, hey, you know what, I am blazing a whole new trail here,
今晚我和这家伙有约
and tonight I will be having a date with this guy.
这是荣恩给你的火星人武器吗
Is that, that Martian weapon J'onn gave you?
-叫什么来着 士兵之手吗 -对
- What do you call it, the Hand of the Solider? - Yeah.
训练得如何
How's training?
-想看看吗 -好
- Wanna see? - Yeah.
对吧
Right?
天呐 这个
God, this...
这东西应该知道我在想什么才对
This thing is supposed to know what I'm thinking,
但是它非常顽固
but it's being very stubborn.
有其兵必有其手
Well, like soldier like hand.
别吓我
Don't scare me!
梦想者真是太厉害了
Isn't that Dreamer something amazing?
我认为她比超女更强大
I think she's more powerful than Supergirl.
我不知道 我想她也许和常人一样
I don't know. I think she probably has her problems
也有自己的烦恼
just like everyone else.
不行
Oh, no.
这个周五你不能再窝在这沙发上
You are not spending another Friday night on this couch,
狂吃巧克力冰淇淋
in sweats housing rocky road.
我喜欢冰淇淋
I like ice cream.
尼娅
Nia.
可爱的小尼娅
Sweet little Nia,
你就要变成... 那个词怎么说来着
you are becoming a... what's the word?
失败者
Loser.
你年轻又有冲劲
And you're young, you're vibrant,
但如果你坐在这沙发上
but if you sit on this couch,
再为那个奇怪的小人哭
crying over that weird little man for one more minute,
你的脸就要永远变得忧郁
you gonna develop permanent mope face.
我没有忧郁地...
I am not moping over...
在想巴尼 今天我忙坏了
Barney. I just had a long day.
那你今晚需要更忙 我们走
So, you need an even longer night. Come on.
你要跟我出去
You going out with me.
我要去夜店见我男朋友
I'm meeting my boyfriend at the club,
我想你也见见他
and I want you to meet him too.
等等 我都不知道你在和男生交往
Wait. I didn't know you were seeing anyone.
你在哪认识他的
Where'd you meet him?
我们在一起三个星期了
We've been together for three weeks.
我们在碰碰软件上认识的
And we met on Upswipz.
伊薇特
Yvette.
碰碰软件
伊薇特
钟爱日落和游艇
"Loves sunsets, yachting,
与闺蜜梦想者一起玩
and hanging out with my BFF Dreamer?"
你多长时间和你的闺蜜梦想者出去玩一次
How often do you hang out with your "BFF Dreamer?"
她向我挥过手 这算是打招呼了
She waved at me once. That counts as a hey.
而且 每个人都会说得夸张一点
Besides, everybody embellishes on those things.
是安格斯
It's Angus.
他说他等不及要见我
He says he cannot wait to meet me.
等等 你还没见过他吗
Wait, you haven't met him yet?
真人没见过
Well, not physically,
但从情感角度来说 我们就像在一起很久了
but emotionally, it's like we've been together forever.
赶快换衣服
Now get dressed.
好吧
Okay... all right.
-你从来没玩过8球吗 -什么
- So, you've never played 8-Ball? - What!
开什么玩笑 我可是米德维尔人
Are you kidding me? I'm from Midvale.
-我们每个街角都有台球室好吗 -好吧
- We have pool halls on every corner, okay? - Okay?
好吧
Okay, fine.
也许我只玩过一次
Maybe I've only played it once in my life.
那我们就一次打一杆吧
Okay, well, then we'll take it one shot at a time.
为了你
For you.
因为你是桌球之霸吗
'Cause you're such a pool shark?
我就是这么厉害
Oh, yeah. I'm not that bad.
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表