剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
The occipital lobe is where the Q-waves are generated.
Q波和海豚发出的声纳一样
Q-waves are projected like sonar from a dolphin.
但是你的波有非常特殊的频率
But your waves are a very special frequency
让你有这种独特的能力
that allows you this unique ability
来控制他人的思想和情绪
to control the thoughts and emotions of others.
这就是我们要分离的频率
This is the frequency we want to isolate.
这种独特的能力
That "Unique ability"
是我一生背负的十字架
has been my cross to bear my whole life.
想想
To think
它可以归结为一个简单的频率
it comes down to something as simple as a frequency...
你只要理解这三个测试对象就可以了
All you have to do is incept these three test subjects.
有达克萨姆天蝎
All right? There's a Daxamite Scorpion,
人族海洋恶魔
a Terran Oceanic Devil,
还有马拉多利·德恩卓斯普
and a Maladorian Dendroasp.
当你向他们投射Q波时
As you project your waves at them,
我们就会一边测量频率
we'll measure the frequency,
一边微调 直到数据说正确为止
fine-tuning as we go, 'til we hit the magic number.
准备好了吗
So, are we ready?
只要最后能杀死荣恩·荣兹
As long as killing J'onn J'onzz is the final result,
"我们"迫不及待
"We" can't wait.
真的非常感谢你带吃的来
I really appreciate you bringing food.
正是我需要的
It's exactly what I needed.
又是一个深夜
It's gonna be another very late night, so...
不是吧 怎么了
Oh, no. What happened?
和平时在超查部一样
You know, just another day at the DEO.
失窃的卢瑟武器
A stolen Luthor weapon
还有超能力刺客阴谋
and a conspiracy of meta-assassins.
如果你想聊聊
Well, I am here for you
随时来找我
if you ever need to talk about anything.
当然
Of course.
你怎么样
How are you?
黑曜石都在忙发布的事
Obsidian is abuzz with the launch,
我的一名病人治疗成功
and I had my first patient success story.
他做噩梦一年多了
Yeah. He was having nightmares for over a year.
用了增强现实治疗法后就不再有了
And with VR therapy, they stopped.
真神奇
That's amazing.
还有
And...
我定了位置庆祝约会纪念日
I made a surprise reservation for our date-aversary.
-在海边 -真的吗
- At the waterfront. - Really?
真好
That's nice.
但你不用为黑曜石发布
But don't you have to be on deck
做准备吗
for the Obsidian launch?
既然是虚拟的 我可以把镜片带上
Well, since it's virtual, I can bring the lenses to dinner,
晚餐的时候可以同时参与虚拟庆祝
and then we can join millions in virtual celebration.
你这话真像是
Okay, now that sounds like
替你老板打的诡异广♥告♥
one of your boss's freaky advertisements.
诡异并不代表它就不出色
Just because it's freaky, doesn't mean it's not awesome.
-恭喜 -好
- Well, cheers to that. - Ah.
好
Okay.
-威廉 -卡拉 你疯了吗
- William. - Kara, are you mad?
我要查出安德里亚在搞什么鬼
I'm looking for clues to what Andrea's been up to.
我也是 但被她看见的话肯定会杀了你
Well, I am, too. But if Andrea sees you in here, she'll kill you.
-毫不夸张 -没关系
- And that's not a metaphor. - It's fine.
我 我给摄像头动了手脚
I... I looped the cameras.
我从超查部借了点东西 你在这干什么
I borrowed something from the DEO. What are you doing here?
我一早就该干的事
What I should've done in the first place,
调查事情的源头
gone straight to the source.
多亏了军情八处朋友 现在可以了
Now, thanks to my friends at MI-8, I can.
但你得先知道
But, well, you should know first
超查部有了嘶吼的线索
the DEO got a lead on Rip Roar.
在哪 怎么查到的
Where? How?
就我所知
From what I understand,
他偷了一个强力武器
he's stolen a pretty powerful weapon.
他们担心他会在安德里亚发布时
And they're afraid he's gonna use it
一起使用
in connection with Andrea's launch.
就是说我们只有一天不到的时间
That means we have less than a day
查出来她在干什么
to figure out what she's planning.
你真以为
You really think
安德里亚会把信息留在电脑里
Andrea would leave information on her laptop?
她也算是科技高手
I mean, she's kind of tech savant.
这里肯定有信息的
Oh, there's got to be something in here.
要是有的话 你不觉得应该会在
If there is, don't you think it'd be like,
某个角落
in a nook or cranny
地板地下之类的吗
or under the floor or something.
你查你的 我查我的
You look your way, I'll look mine.
不出所料 她有防火墙
Of course she has a Firewall.
"拒绝访问"
"Access denied?"
我觉得我查到脏钱了
I think I hit pay dirt.
你怎么会查到那里
How did you know to look in there?
猜得准
Lucky guess.
你看她藏在这里的东西
But look what she has stashed in here.
外币 很可疑啊
Foreign currency, I mean, that's pretty shady.
某种链子 还有
Uh, some sort of chain and...
这个
Hello.
这人不是罗素吗
Isn't that Russell?
他们认识吗
Did they know each other?
他们可不止认识
They more than just "knew each other."
至少我上次见罗素的时候
At least according to Russell
是这样的
the last time I saw him.
我太喜欢她了 她就是我要找的人
I'm crazy about her. I think she's the one.
你真是没救了
Man, you are sunk.
差不多
Well, almost.
什么意思 她家很有势力
What do you mean? She comes from a powerful family.
家里事情多得很
You know, there's a lot going on there.
他们刻意地不让我知道
And they make a point about shutting me out.
-什么 他们觉得你不够好吗 -不
- What? They don't think you are good enough? - Nah.
不是
It's not that.
他们像是有秘密
It's more like they got secrets.
什么 死尸之类吗
What, like dead bodies?
你不会被牵扯进什么阴谋里吧
Oi, you're not getting into something dodgy, are you?
我能对付
Nothing I can't handle.
听着叫人不放心啊 罗素
This doesn't sound good, Russ.
我只是不知道这些事有多严重
I just don't know how deep these things go with these people.
但安德里亚和她家人不一样
But Andrea is nothing like her family.
我今晚会向她问清楚
I'll sort it out with her tonight.
明天
Then tomorrow,
我就可以找个时间让她见见我最好的朋友
I can figure out a time when she can finally meet my best friend.
什么 你还没跟她提过我
What, you haven't mentioned me?
你觉得在我们确定关系之前我会让她
If you think I'd let her anywhere near that wicked smile of yours
看见你一脸坏笑的样子吗 真是疯了
before we're settled, you're madder than I thought.
那是我最后一次见他
That was the last I saw of him.
罗素
Russell?
该换个新锁了 朋友
You need a new lock, mate.
停下
Stop!
-罗素在哪 -死了
- Where's Russell? - Dead.
天啊 威廉 太可怕了
Oh, my God, William. That's horrible.
我们出去吧
Let's get out of here.
我重新设置了摄像头
Well, I reset the cameras.
没人会知道我们进过安德里亚办公室
No one will know we were in Andrea's office.
她肯定跟这件事有关联
She has to be involved in this.
嘶吼 罗素
Rip Roar, Russell.
你还记得事情发生时她的反应吗
Do you remember how she reacted when it happened?
她是上亿家产的继承人
She is a billionaire heiress.
我没法接近她
I didn't have access to her.
警♥察♥查不到线索
The police couldn't find anything,
就认为他是出城去了
so they just presumed he skipped town.
没有尸体 没有线索
There's no body, no leads.
所以为了找线索
So I tried to find some leads
我就去调查安德里亚和她家人
by researching Andrea and her family.
我知道这个方向是对的
I know I'm on the right track here,
只是还没有证据而已
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表