剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
What's happening?
检测到卢瑟家族DNA
Luthor DNA detected.
启用L协议
L-Protocol engage.
"L协议" 别别别别
"L-Protocol"? No. No, no, no, no, no!
卢瑟 立即放下
Luthor, relinquish your Kryptonite ring
你的氪石戒指和物质传送门手表
and your transmatter portal watch immediately.
我没戴戒指和手表 我不是莱克斯
I don't have a ring or a watch. I'm not Lex!
马上交出武器
Hand over the weapons at once,
否则堡垒将在十秒内进行攻击
or the Fortress will take offensive action in ten seconds.
她没有带武器
She's unarmed.
-十 九 八 -我来解决
- Ten, nine, eight... - I'll fix this.
-七 六 五 -快点 快点
- ...seven, six, five... - Come on, come on.
四 三 二
...four, three, two...
L协议已终止
L-Protocol terminated.
抱歉 我不知道
Sorry. I had no idea
超人居然会用这种极端手段
Superman would take such extreme measures.
不算极端 要是莱克斯知道这地方
No, if Lex knew about this place,
他肯定会不顾一切闯进来
he would do anything or kill anyone to get in here, so...
你跟莱克斯不一样
Well, you are not Lex.
你跟超人也不一样
And you are not your cousin.
我们俩的关系
We're miles beyond those boys
跟这对死敌不一样
with their sticks and their stones.
没错
Yes, we are.
马拉法克在纳欣诺市 他需要你的帮助
Malefic is in National City, and he needs your help.
我的帮助
My help!
如果这是真的 我爱的人都有危险了
If what you say is true, then everyone I love is in danger.
你弟弟伤害不了他们
Your brother cannot harm them.
他是囚犯
He is a prisoner.
囚犯
A prisoner?
谁的囚犯
Of whom?
这就要你自己发现了
That you must discover on your own.
爸爸 你一定要帮我
Father, you have to help me.
我要怎么找到他
How can I find him?
你必须做出选择
You must make a choice.
将你弟弟永远驱逐
Banish your brother once and for all...
还是拯救他的灵魂
or save his soul.
然而 想联♥系♥到马拉法克
However, there is only one way
只有一个办法
to reach Malefic.
这个办法需要你
And it requires you to...
冒着被他夺去生命的风险
risk your own death by his hand.
凯莉
Kelly.
你怎么来了
What're you doing here?
布莱尼给尼娅发短♥信♥说你们遇到了爆♥炸♥
Brainy texted Nia that you were both involved in an explosion.
我就冲来了
So I rushed over.
没事的 你 你不需要...
Really, you have... You have nothing...
你不需要担心
You have nothing to worry about.
别这样 别这样 不要哭
No, no. No, don't do that. Don't cry.
你要是哭 我就会哭
Because if you cry, then I'm gonna cry,
你知道我很讨厌在工作的时候哭
and you know I really hate crying at work.
你应该打给我的
You should have called.
确实 对不起
I should have, I'm sorry.
下次我肯定打给你 我保证
And next time, I will. I promise.
好
Okay.
等等 你要干什么
Wait. What're you doing?
我得回去工作
I have to go back to work.
你刚才差点被炸飞
You were nearly just blown up,
而且有轻微脑震荡
and you have a mild concussion.
等完全恢复才能回去工作
You can't go back out there until you're 100 percent.
好
Okay.
我们马上就到中心数据库了
We're almost to the central database.
但愿堡垒不要再攻击我
Assuming the Fortress doesn't attack me again.
谢谢你刚才救我
Thank you for saving me back there.
你不该让自己陷入危险
I shouldn't have had to,
但现在千钧一发的救援
but it does seem like dangerous saves
似乎成了我们的常态
are sort of our thing now.
是啊
Yeah, it does.
当然 以前都是我救你
Of course, it used to be me being the one that's saving you.
想象一下 我以为我在保护一位
Imagine, I thought I was protecting my fragile,
脆弱的朋友
vulnerable friend.
抱歉
I'm so sorry.
记不记得我们去卡兹尼亚那次 差点坠机
Remember when we went to Kaznia and the jet was crashing?
我为了救我们的命都急疯了
And I was frantic to try and save us,
很想先救我的朋友...
desperate to save my friend before myself...
可是我不知道我的朋友其实会飞
Little did I know that that friend could actually fly.
抱歉我让你经历了这些
I'm so sorry I put you through that.
不 我觉得很了不起
No, it was impressive
你总是在我还没反应过来时救我
how often you saved me without me realizing...
你真是优秀的演员
I mean, you're an excellent actress.
告诉你真♥相♥之后我觉得很解脱
Telling you the truth was such a relief,
而且我好开心
and I'm so glad that now
现在我们可以坦诚相对 放下过去的一切
we can be honest with each other and all of that is behind us.
我也是
Me too.
这边请
It's this way.
你现在开心了吗
Are you happy now?
我搜索了全球 就是找不到他们
No. I've searched the globe. I can't find them.
你力量那么大 居然还是输了
With all your power, you were defeated,
坠子也没找到 甚至还跟丢了
you still don't have the medallion, and you lost them?
我会解决的
I will fix this.
罗摩·可汗 我们是盟友
Rama Khan, we're on the same side.
让我帮你吧
Let me help you.
你的力量多年来维持着情况稳定
Your power has kept things in alignment for ages,
但时代已经变了
but the world has changed.
人类现在被广大的网络连接着
Humans are connected by vast networks,
信息以光速在全球范围内传递
information flows across the globe at the speed of light.
我的技术就是我们需要的工具
My technology is a tool we need.
你没有办法找到她们
The way to reach them is beyond you.
我确实碰不到她们
They are beyond me.
但如果我在地球上
But if I can't feel the presence
感觉不到超女和卢瑟家女儿的存在
of Supergirl or the Luthor girl on Earth,
这就意味着
then that means...
他们在地球的某个地方
they're in the one place on Earth...
但那里没有土地
that is not of Earth.
那是多相式量子处理器吗
Is that a polyphasic quantum processor?
理论上已经讨论过很久
They've long been theorized,
但我第一次知道这东西真实存在
but I had no idea one actually existed.
我认为是的
I think it is.
我叫卡拉·佐·艾尔
My name is Kara Zor-El.
我想查询懂得御土术的古老外星人
I seek information on ancient Earth-bending aliens.
唯一符合描述的外星人
The only alien matching that description
来自氪星的姐妹星球 扎汉普星
comes from a sister planet of Krypton, Jarhanpur.
由于多年内战 该星球被毁
The planet was destroyed after years of civil wars,
但是五名领导者逃走了
but five of its leaders fled.
其中一位有着强大的能力
One of those leaders has the extraordinary power
能够控制土地
to bend the earth to his will.
该怎么阻止他
How do we stop him?
堡垒的军械库里有武器
There are weapons in the Fortress armory
能够伤到他
that can wound him.
那是用来虚弱氪星人的武器
Weapons thought to weaken Kryptonians.
是被莱克斯·卢瑟创造的
Those created by Lex Luthor,
也就是莉娜·卢瑟的哥哥
brother of Lena Luthor.
好了 这些信息够了
Thank you, that's all we need.
我们得赶紧去军械库
Well, we better get to the armory.
如果这样的外星人还有更多
If there are more of these aliens,
我们需要很大的一把枪
we're gonna need a really big gun.
我们应该提醒布莱尼
We should warn Brainy.
-好 -你介意我来吗
- Yeah. - Do you mind if I do it?
我从没用过量子处理器
I've never interfaced with a quantum processor before.
应该挺刺♥激♥的
It'd be a bit of a thrill.
请便
Knock yourself out.
搞定
Done.
走吧
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表