剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
莱克斯喜欢象征
Lex loved symbolism.
也许密♥码♥与天堂有关系
Perhaps the code has something to do with Heaven.
-或是地狱 -约翰·密尔顿
- Or Hell. - John Milton.
莱克斯最喜欢的《失乐园》词句是什么
What was Lex's favorite quote from Paradise Lost?
"起来 否则永远沉沦"
"Arise or be forever fallen."
允许进入
成功了
It worked.
手动定位天线
Manually positioning the dishes.
海拔 14.9 方位 253.1
Elevation, 14.9. Azimuth, 253.1.
卢瑟小姐 我们已锁定并准备好发射大清洗
Ms. Luthor, we are locked and ready to launch Myriad.
真棒 霍普 你成功了
Amazing, Hope. You've done it.
现在 我也会
And now, so will I.
大清洗已发射
Myriad has launched!
毫无意外
Of course it has.
第一轮Q波到达地球还有30秒
We have 30 seconds until the first Q-waves reach Earth.
发射拦截
Launch the interception.
马拉法克的拦截起作用了
Malefic's intercept is working.
等下
Wait.
不不不
No, no, no.
不 没起作用
No, it's not working.
马拉法克的Q波能量输出
Malefic's Q-wave energy output
仅仅差那么一点就能阻止大清洗
is just shy of the power we need to stop Myriad.
我们有没有办法提升能量
Is there any way to up the power?
我们可以关闭能量抑制器
We can turn off our Psychic Inhibitors.
-别拿这个开玩笑 -我没开玩笑
- Don't even joke about that. - I'm not joking.
抑制器吸收百分之六的
The Inhibitors absorb 6% of
马拉法克能量输出 也就是四千太瓦
Malefic's energy output, or 4,000 terawatts.
如果我们要提升所需的百分之六
If we want to increase his power by the necessary 6%,
我们就需要移除
we have to remove the
抑制器的影响 基本算数
Inhibitors from the equation. It's basic math.
我不会让我的特工面临这样的风险
I will not expose my agents to that risk.
这是假设那是个风险
That assumes there is a risk.
约翰说他的弟弟改变了
J'onn said his brother has changed.
火山爆发还有两分钟
Two minutes until the volcano explodes,
而大清洗到达地球还有十秒
and ten seconds until Myriad reaches Earth.
我们是关掉抑制器还是激活克莱莫
Do we turn off our Inhibitors or do we activate Claymore?
七秒 局长 五秒 艾丽克斯
Seven seconds, Director. Five. Alex!
所有特工 立刻关闭抑制器
All agents, Inhibitors off, now.
发生了什么
What's happening?
看 你们这些超级英雄的毛病就是
See, that's the problem with you superheroes.
总是站在弱者的一边
You align yourselves with the weak.
你为那些人类作战
You fight for these humans,
但一次又一次
but time after time,
他们所作的就是破坏身边的一切
all they do is destroy everything around them.
你倒是有脸说
You're one to talk.
我承认 我也会破坏
Oh, I admit, I destroy.
用净化之火
But with a cleansing fire.
这是对付人类祸害的唯一办法
That's the only way to deal with the scourge of humanity.
我来地球几百万年了
I have been here for millions of years.
一直以来都是如此
It's how it's always been...
将来亦会是如此
and how it always will be.
超女
Supergirl?
你能听见我吗 马拉阻止了大清洗
Can you hear me? Mal stopped Myriad.
你和罗摩·可汗怎么样了
Where are you with Rama Khan?
你不明白吗
Don't you see?
人无法改变
People never change.
不 罗摩·可汗 你错了 人可以改变
No, Rama Khan. You're wrong. People can change.
正因如此 这个世界才这么美丽
That is what is so beautiful about this world.
你做到了
You did it.
-你阻止了火山喷发 -你击败了他
- You stopped the volcano. - You knocked his block off.
不
No!
他们阻止了大清洗 我不明白
They stopped Myriad. I don't understand.
没什么好不明白的
There's nothing to understand.
我输了
I lost.
这是一次人生教训
This is a life lesson to learn.
有时邪能胜正
Sometimes the good guys don't win.
够了
Enough.
结束了 罗摩·可汗
It's over, Rama Khan.
你在说什么 伽梅姆
What are you talking about, Gamemnae?
地球秩序尚存 我还有时间
The planets are still aligned. There's still time!
但你没有了
Not for you.
你没有时间了
Not anymore.
我仍然可以完成大业
I can still finish this.
你错失了最后一次机会 你的统治结束了
You've had your last go. Your reign is over.
她会对此颇有微词
She'll have something to say about this.
你以为是谁委任了我
Who do you think appointed me?
这还没结束
This is not over!
对不起我失败了
I'm sorry I failed.
我希望我能为你做更多的事 卢瑟女士
I wish there was more I could do for you, Ms. Luthor.
你可以
There is.
我明白了
I see.
别动
Don't move.
莉娜·卢瑟 举起双手
Lena Luthor? Hands in the air.
不是她 是我 我做了这一切
It wasn't her. It was me. I did all of it.
放下枪 你被包围了
Drop the gun. You're surrounded.
伊芙 求求你
Eve, please.
带走她
Take her away.
卢瑟女士 你没事吧
Ms. Luthor, you all right?
你没事吧
You okay?
我这周都得擦披风上的泥土了
I'm gonna be scraping mud out of my cape for a week.
不 我是说你怎么样
No, I mean, are you okay?
我不知道
I don't know.
我也不知道
Me neither.
当联调局逮捕莉娜时 伊芙·泰斯马克在那里
When the FBI went to arrest Lena, Eve Tessmacher was there.
她承认主使了整件事
She confessed to the whole thing.
有她冒充莉娜的证据 有主使整件事的证据
Had proof that she impersonated Lena. Had proof for all of it.
我倒是希望那是真的
I wish that were true.
我们阻止了了大清洗
Well, we recovered Myriad,
但你知道莉娜的
but you know Lena.
-她是不会放弃的 -我知道
- She's not gonna stop. - I know.
多亏你 她还活着
She's alive, thanks to you.
也多亏你
Well, and to you.
你救莉娜和马拉法克是正确的
I mean, you were right about saving Lena, and Malefic.
他改变了
He changed.
谢谢你信任他和我
Well, thank you for trusting him, and me.
你比我更有信念
You had a lot more faith about that than I did.
如果我们能拯救马拉法克的灵魂
Well, if we can save Malefic's soul...
我们或许也能拯救莉娜的
Maybe we can save Lena's.
但这得改天了
But that is for another day.
凯莉和我要去吃寿司 你来吗
Kelly and I are gonna get some sushi. You wanna join?
不 你们去吧
No, no, you go ahead.
好的
Okay.
对了 我叫安德里亚
I'm Andrea, by the way.
我知道 我是罗素·罗杰斯
Oh, I know. I'm Russell Rogers.
今晚见
See you tonight?
好的
Yes.
结束了
It's over.
我终于做了正确的事
I finally did the right thing.
但我很抱歉为时已晚
I'm just sorry that it's too late.
我希望自己能够拯救你
I wish I could have saved you.
你救了我们 马拉
You saved us, Mal.
但这怎能弥补我犯下的过错呢
But how can I ever make up for what I've done?
如果一切都不同就好了
If only things were different.
有办法的
There is a way.
我希望你见一个人
And there's someone I'd like you to meet.
她的名字叫梅根 她是我的朋友
Her name is M'gann. She's a friend of mine.
她是白火星人反抗军战士
And she's a White Martian resistance fighter.
你抵达后 她可以帮你
She can help you when you arrive.
不敢相信战火仍在延续
Can't believe the war still rages.
-我助长的战火 -但现在你可以回家
- The war that I helped fuel. - But you can go home now.
帮助清除延绵的战火
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表