剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
你做不到就我们来
If you can't... we will.
休想在这里作乱
Not in my reality.
结束模拟
End simulation.
等等 不 等等
Wait, no, no, no. Hang on. Hang on.
我怎么确认我不是在虚拟现实中
How do I know if I'm not in the VR still?
因为我们今早吵了一架 还没和解
Because we had a fight this morning that was never resolved.
因为你父亲去世了 而你很伤心
Because your dad is gone for good, and you're sad.
但是一切都会没事的
But it's gonna be okay.
我知道
I know.
是的 我现在知道了
Yeah, I know that now.
我爱你
I love you.
谢谢你没有放弃我
Thank you for not giving up on me.
我永远不会的
I would never.
我很对不起
I'm so sorry.
我真是个混♥蛋♥
I was such a jerk.
我还赶走了
And I pushed...
荣恩 卡拉 还有你
J'onn and Kara and you away.
我长久以来一直生我父亲的气
You know, I've been so angry at my dad for so long,
气他抛弃了卡拉和我
for abandoning Kara and I,
气他不主动联♥系♥我们
for never reaching out, you know?
但是尽管我很受伤
But as hurt as I've been,
我还是一直在想
I just... I kept thinking
有一天他会回到我们的身边
that he would come back into our lives someday.
然后
And then, you know,
我得知了他的死讯 我就
I get the news about his death, and I just...
我很生所有人的气
I just got so mad at everyone.
但实际上
But the reality...
我很生自己的气
is that I was just mad at myself.
因为我没能拯救他
'Cause I couldn't save him.
所以我
And so I...
我感觉
I felt...
我感到绝望
I felt hopeless.
你并不是没有希望
You are not hopeless.
你是个斗士
You are a warrior.
怎么了
What's wrong?
我觉得虚拟世界中发生的事情
I think there's a lot more going on
远比我们知道的要多得多
in the VR than we know about.
因为我不觉得我是唯一一个被困其中的人
Because I don't think I was the only one that was lost in there.
里面有一个女人名叫邦尼
There... There was a woman named, uh, Bonnie,
还有个男人名叫德里克
and there was a guy, Derek.
我觉得他们也被困在了里面
And... and I think they were stuck in there, too.
如果有我们三个
And if there was three of us...
那就一定有更多
then there could be a lot more.
好的 我会着手调查
Okay, I... I... I'm on it.
但首先 我们得送你去米德维尔
Um, but first, we need to get you to Midvale.
好吗
Okay?
好的
Yeah.
好的 我们走吧
Yeah, we do.
莱克斯·卢瑟今日抵达马德里与爆满的群众
Lex Luthor arrived in Madrid today to a sellout crowd
讨论黑曜石之北的新铂金眼镜
to discuss Obsidian North's new Platinum...
自大的混♥蛋♥
Cocky bastard.
预销量很高
Pre-orders are so high,
电♥话♥预定已经关闭
the phone lines have currently shut down.
人们称赞莱克斯·卢瑟
People are hailing Lex Luthor
阿诺
查了你给的名单
402个用户中337个痴迷于虚拟现实
没有人和卢瑟有联♥系♥ 没有问题
为千禧年的创新者
as the innovator of the millennium.
好样的 阿诺
Nice work, Arnie.
著名的科技巨头正开始介入虚拟现实领域
Prominent tech giants are leaping onto the VR scene,
每个人都驱动着更多的生产线
each driving forward new and upcoming product lines.
那其他人呢
联♥系♥不上
但我追踪IP找到了地址
5532 第三街道 纳欣诺市
但没有一个能够媲美铂金虚拟现实
However, nothing will come close to Platinum VR.
如果你觉得你似乎知道
If you think you kind of understand
那里有谁
现今的科技发展如何
what's going on in tech today...
其他人都在
谢谢你 凯莉 我很高兴艾丽克斯没事
Thank you, Kelly. I'm glad that Alex was okay.
好的 再见
Yes. Bye.
这里是杰玛·库珀的办公室
You've reached Gemma Cooper's office.
库珀女士现在正忙
Miss Cooper is not available right now.
如果你能留下姓名
But if you leave your name--
我需要故障保险代码的全面诊断报告
I need a full diagnostic write-up on the failsafe error code.
我需要你们马上修补漏洞
And I want a patch worked up immediately.
在这件事完成之前 任何事情都不能继续推进
Nothing else moves forward until this is done.
-你知道了吗 -是的 罗哈斯女士
- Do you understand? - Yes, Miss Rojas.
5532 第三街道 纳欣诺市
急救医生
病人号♥码 0037061120
莱克斯·卢瑟
Lex Luthor.
你想干什么
What are you up to?
耶利米是个温暖体贴人
Jeremiah was a loving and caring man.
所以他是一个好伴侣 好朋友
It's what made him a great partner, a great friend
好父亲
and... a great father.
他勇敢而且富有同情心
He was brave and compassionate.
他知道该说什么能让你的生活更美好
He knew just what to say to make your life brighter,
知道当你情绪低落时如何让你振作
how to pick you up when you were feeling down.
尽管耶利米的生活
In spite of all the twists and turns
经历了种种曲折
that Jeremiah's life took,
他生活中的善良 同情和爱
the kindness, compassion and love...
都是真的
that was real.
我很抱歉说了那些话
I'm sorry for all the things that I said.
没关系
It doesn't matter.
你现在来了
You're here now.
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表