剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
Supergirl is not a god. I am!
-怎么了 -外♥围♥出现了漏洞
- What's going on? - There's been a perimeter breach.
-有具体♥位♥置吗 -没有
- Do we have a location? - Negative.
救命 罗摩·可汗要来了 他要摧毁世界
Help! Rama Khan is coming. He's gonna destroy the world
蠢材
You fool.
我是要拯救这个星球
I'm saving this planet.
我将重塑地球
Now I will remake the earth,
正如我很久之前应该做的
as I should have done a long time ago.
你不能亲眼见识 真是遗憾
It's a pity you won't be here to see it.
但利维坦感谢你的帮助
But Leviathan thanks you for your service.
布莱尼 跟我说一下情况
Brainy, I need a status update.
地堡安保系统还有11分钟关闭
Eleven minutes until the bunker's defenses are down.
-艾丽克斯 地堡的事... -罗摩·可汗呢
- Alex, about the bunker-- - And Rama Khan?
我分♥析♥了影子出现的安保录像
I've analyzed security footage of the appearance of the Shadow
以及她携带的物品
and of the object she was carrying.
叫作"影子世界的魔杖"
It's called "The Staff of the Shadow World."
它是古美索不达米亚人创造的
It is an artifact associated with ancient Mesopotamians,
但在赫库兰尼姆城也能找到
but can also be found in Herculaneum.
我把我们的图片和罗摩·可汗的照片进行比对
I juxtaposed our image with historical images
你们看
of Rama Khan and voila.
他们上次被人看到是在庞培古城
The two were last seen in the ancient city-state of Pompeii.
-真令人不安 -是啊
- That's concerning. - Indeed.
尤其是那件魔杖散发出的能量
Especially as it seems the energy given off by the Staff
在纳欣诺市另一个地方也出现了
can be found in one other place in National City.
就是我们推测出利维坦藏身的大楼
The building where we assumed Leviathan was hiding.
利维坦
就在沥青坑街对面
That's across the street from the Tar Pits.
也是休眠超级火山的所在地
Also the site of a dormant supervolcano.
上次喷发是在新生代早期
The last eruption was in the early Cenozoic Era,
比庞培古城的火山喷发强一万倍
and was 10,000 times more powerful than Pompeii.
罗摩·可汗是个御土师
Rama Khan's an Earth-Bender.
他是想在纳欣诺市重现庞培灾难
So he's trying to recreate Pompeii in National City.
-一万倍的庞培灾难 -好吧
- Pompeii times 10,000. - Okay.
我们得逐个击破
We need to divide and conquer.
超女 荣恩 你们去沥青坑
Supergirl, J'onn, I want you to get to the Tar Pits,
找到罗摩·可汗 阻止他
find Rama Khan and stop him.
你说上一次音速炮打败了他
You said the Sonic Cannon defeated him the last time,
那就去孤独堡垒拿来
so go to the Fortress and get that.
-布莱尼 我需要更新下 -艾丽克斯 等下
- Brainy, I need an update on-- - Alex, wait.
我有事情要告诉你 你不需要克莱莫
I have to tell you something. You don't have to use Claymore.
我们认为可以用马拉法克的Q波来抵消莉娜的
We think we can use Malefic's Q-waves to counteract Lena's,
阻止她用大清洗
stop her using Myriad.
理论上来说 他是对的
Theoretically, he is correct.
好吧 你想让我用一个已知的威胁
Okay, you want me to use a known threat
去阻止一个眼前的威胁吗
to stop an imminent one?
把全球Q波发射器交给一个恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
Handing over a global Q-wave projector to a terrorist?
要是马拉法克在被释放后就变了想法呢
What if Malefic just decides to change his mind once we free him?
-他改变了 -你不能确定
- He's changed. - But you don't know that for sure.
而且现在莉娜和罗摩·可汗想要重现庞贝灾难
And between Lena and Rama Khan gearing up for Pompeii 2.0,
我最不想要的就是第三个灾难
the last thing that I need is a third catastrophe.
我们没时间了 你得出发了
We are running out of time. You need to go.
艾丽克斯 求你 我知道你认为你是正确的
Alex, please. I know you think what you're doing is right,
但她是我们的朋友
but she is our friend.
如果你用了克莱莫 就没有回头路了
If you use Claymore, there's no turning back from that.
我去拿炮 在焦油坑和你们会面
I'll get the Cannon. I'll meet you at the Tar Pits.
她不理解这对我来说有多难
She doesn't understand how hard this is for me.
我是说 莉娜也是我的朋友
I mean, Lena is my friend, too,
现在突然间 我就要决定
and now all of a sudden, I'm supposed to decide
是不是要冒着其他所有人的生命危险去救她
whether I should risk everybody's lives just to save hers?
还有马拉法克 他入侵了我的思想
And Malefic, he invaded my mind.
他威胁了凯莉 难道还要我相信他
He threatened Kelly, and now I'm just supposed to trust him?
你知道这事关紧要
You know what's on the line.
是你教会我如何做这个工作的
You're the one who taught me how to do this job,
是你做出那些艰难的决定
and you're the one who's had to make really tough decisions
来保证没有人丧命
so that people don't die.
你完全有理由害怕我的弟弟
You have every reason to fear my brother.
我不能向你保证马拉法克绝对变好了
I can't promise you that Malefic has changed for good.
人们会犯错然后做出可怕的事情
People make mistakes and they do terrible things.
我们要给他们机会改过
We have to let them do better,
让他们回到光明下
bring them back into the light.
不然
Otherwise...
拯救所有人还有什么意义
what's the point in trying to save everyone?
超查部送来了另一个警告
The DEO has sent another warning.
九分钟后 我们的防卫就会失效
In nine minutes, our defenses will be disabled.
-你需不需要我 -删掉
- Do you want me to-- - Delete it.
怎么回事
What was that?
感觉像是余震
That felt like a residual aftershock.
没错 一个5.4级的地震
Yes. A 5.4-magnitude earthquake
就在纳欣诺市中心
right in the heart of National City.
地震使整个天线阵下线了
It's knocked the entire satellite array offline.
我现在没办法做任何反向工程了
There's no way I can reverse-engineer anything now.
我可以试试用手动超控
I can still try a manual override.
我可以自己定位天线碟
I can reposition the dishes myself.
我们谈过这个 绝对不行
We discussed this. Absolutely not.
你可能会死 霍普和伊芙都会永远消失了
You could be killed. Both Hope and Eve gone, forever.
但这对我们俩都有好处 因为我相信你
But it would be worth it for both of us because I believe in you.
伊芙也是
Eve did, too.
我看到了人类的堕落
I have seen the depravity of humans.
背叛与痛苦
the betrayal and the pain.
让我帮忙 这样我们就能
Let me help, so that we can stop them
一劳永逸地阻止他们再做出那些恶行
from committing any more of these horrible acts once and for all.
不 我不允许 我们另寻他法
No. I will not allow it. We will find another way.
你的陪伴对我意义很大 霍普
Your partnership has meant the world to me, Hope.
你是我唯一可以指望的朋友
You're the only friend I can count on.
但是 卢瑟小姐 我不是你的朋友
But, Ms. Luthor, I'm not your friend.
我是你创造出来完成目标的
I'm something you created to serve a purpose.
你说得对
You're right.
只有一个办法
This is the only way.
你的物理扫描上有什么发现吗
Anything on your psychic scan?
什么都没有
Nothing.
布莱尼会不会搞错了
Could Brainy have been wrong?
显然没有
Apparently not.
他用的不仅是御土能力
He's using something more than earth-bending powers.
你说得对
You're right.
我看到暗影世界之杖在一个地下室里
I see the Shadow and the Staff in an underground chamber.
-看起来她被困住了 -交给我
- It looks like she's stuck. - I've got her.
莉娜有回应我们的警告吗
Has Lena responded to any of our warnings?
还没 她好像是删掉了它们
None so far. She appears to be deleting them.
她的自动防御系统将在五分钟后解除
Her auto defenses will be disabled in five minutes.
如果发射克莱莫发射 我们胜算有多大
If Claymore is launched, what are our odds?
百分之九十八几率大清洗被中和
98% chance Myriad will be neutralized
万分之一的几率莉娜会投降
and a .01% chance Lena will surrender,
也就是说莉娜几乎不会幸存
which makes it a virtual certainty Lena will not survive.
-如果我们用马拉法克呢 -几率微小变化
- And if we use Malefic? - Our odds shift slightly.
百分之八十六的几率阻止大清洗
86% chance we will stop Myriad
并且百分之零的几率
and a 0% chance
莉娜会受伤
Lena will be harmed.
锁定克莱莫 准备马拉法克
Lock Claymore in position, and prep Malefic.
但是布莱尼 告诉他哪怕是笑一下
But, Brainy, you let him know that if he so much as smiles,
我都会让几十名特工
I will have a dozen agents
将他们的枪指向他的心脏
and their guns pointed directly at his heart.
没用的
It's useless.
这杖支撑着我 它需要我
The Staff holds me and it needs me.
你们在一起会协助他的所作所为
Together you're fueling what he's doing.
我不会让这种事发生
I'm not gonna let that happen.
-我到了 卢瑟小姐 -好的 小心点
- I'm here, Ms. Luthor. - Okay, careful. Now,
在最近的天线碟底端 应该有接入面板
at the base of the nearest dish, there should be an access panel.
锁住了 键盘被装了爆♥炸♥装置
It's locked, and the keypad's rigged to blow.
该死 莱克斯
Damn it, Lex.
我们还剩三分钟
We only have three minutes.
好吧 这是一组瞄准天空的天线碟
Well, it's a group of satellite dishes aimed at the sky.
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表