剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
是的
Yes.
显然 他有能力
Apparently, he has the ability to override
重改他人的想法
another person's thoughts with his own.
从而控制思想
Mind control.
使用Q波
Using Q-waves.
如果能收获马拉法克的能力
If we were able to harness Malefic's abilities,
我们就能测量所需要的频率
we could use them to determine what frequency is needed
在脑海中植入想法
to implant thoughts into the brain.
研究和测试需要我们抓住研究对象
The study and testing would require us to detain the subject.
我觉得超女和她朋友们不会赞成
I doubt Supergirl or her friends would approve.
不
No.
我觉得他们会
I don't think they would.
至少范阿姨的房♥子没变
At least Aunt Vi's house hasn't changed.
-是马拉法克吗 -在这等着
- Malefic? -Wait here.
我看到一些孩子跑到树林里了
I saw some kids running into the woods.
他们是来偷东西的吗
Were they stealing stuff?
我想他们只是在做作业
I think they were doing homework.
墨西哥城
打扰一下
我在找埃琳娜·托雷斯
我很遗憾 小姐
谢谢
为什么有人想杀她
Why would anyone want to kill her?
她是黑曜石之北公♥司♥的首席会计师
She was the lead accountant for Obsidian Worldwide.
也就是我们的母公♥司♥
You mean, our parent company?
也是威廉的
And William's.
还有 我追踪了你发给我的车牌号♥
Also, I tracked that license plate number you sent me
我们在纳市警局的朋友有回复了
and got a hit back courtesy of our friends at the NCPD.
这是塞尔吉奥·拉莫斯
Meet Sergio Ramos,
墨西哥城有名的帮派成员
known player in Intergang, Mexico City.
你是说威廉与集团犯罪有牵连吗
Are you saying that William is involved with organized crime?
开始听起来像国际刺客了
This is starting to get a little international assassin-y.
我们需要证据
We need proof.
我们必须找出他有她什么把柄
We have to find out what he had on her.
她又有他什么把柄
What she had on him.
我想再次提醒你
I want to remind you again.
这很可能会相当痛苦
This is liable to be quite painful.
我们要校准幻影地带投射器
Until we calibrate the Phantom Zone projector
以锁定火星能量特征
to lock onto a Martian energy signature,
确保无论能量的密度多大
regardless of the Martian's density,
那股火星能量都无法穿透它
so they can't phase through it.
我准备好了
I'm ready when you are.
初始相位为25%
Commencing phasing at 25%.
糟糕 糟糕 糟糕
Sprock, sprock, sprock.
我没事 我没事
I'm okay. I'm okay.
哪里出了错
What went wrong?
太过头了 太过头了
It was too much, too much, too much...
精神力抑制器的加强就快完成了
I'm almost done reinforcing the psychic inhibitors,
如果你需要的话我可以帮你
so I can help you, if you want it.
我听到惨叫声了 出什么事了
I heard the scream. What happened?
-怎么做 怎么做 -布莱尼
- How, how... - Brainy?
我会 我会解决的 好吗
Yeah, I'm... I'll figure it out, all right?
我会解决一切的
I'll figure it all out.
抱歉 荣恩 但我们需要做好万全准备
I'm sorry, J'onn, we need all of our options on the table.
我要去准备冲击枪
I'm prepping the blaster.
艾丽克斯
Alex.
艾丽克斯 请不要这样
Alex, please don't.
我无法
I don't...
我无法理解你为什么要维护他
I don't understand why you are defending him.
他在战时背叛了你和所有绿火星人
He betrayed you and all of the Green Martians during the war.
因为他 他们惨遭屠♥杀♥
They were slaughtered because of him.
我只是因为他的行为充满愧疚
I'm just really sorry he's doing this.
你没有理由感到愧疚
Well, you have nothing to be sorry about.
明白吗 这不是你的错
Okay? This isn't your fault.
是我的错
It's mine.
凯莉身处险境都是因为我和我的工作
It is killing me that Kelly is in danger
这让我无比煎熬 我很怕
because of me and my job, and I am terrified
怕他会想办法利用我来伤害她
that he is going to use me somehow to get to her,
我只能不停祈祷她平安无事
and I just keep praying that she's safe.
我永远不会让她受到伤害
I would never let anything happen to her.
这是你无法保证的
You can't promise that.
我知道你是想安慰我 我知道
I know that you are trying to make me feel better, I do.
但只有那个怪物被解决 我才会感到安慰
But I won't, not until that monster is taken care of.
你去做能让你感到安全的事
You do what you need to do to feel safe.
但我不会放弃布莱尼
But I'm not giving up on Brainy.
这里变了好多
So much around here has changed.
至少有一件事变得更好了
Oh, at least one thing has changed for the better.
纳尔逊·斯图尔特
Nelson Stewart?
你不是曾为这个记者做过实习生吗
Isn't that the reporter you interned for?
纳尔逊教会了我关于新闻诚信的一切
Nelson taught me everything I know about journalistic integrity.
监狱职务促进当地经济
出版商 做得好 纳尔逊
Publisher? Yeah, way to go, Nelson.
这太棒了
That's what I'm talking about.
够了 我要报♥警♥
That's it, I'm calling the cops.
-我准备付钱的 -你放开他
- I'm gonna pay for it. - Hey, get your hands off of him.
-他在偷东西 -这是什么道理
- He was stealing. - Last time I checked,
人还没离开商店怎么能算偷东西
it wasn't stealing when you're still in the store.
再说 是我叫他帮我买♥♥的
And besides, I asked him to get it for me.
我来付款
I'm paying for it.
把意饺还给他
Now give him back the ravioli.
多谢 女士
Thanks a lot, lady.
我见过你 对吗 你就是之前
I met you, right? You're one of the kids
房♥子里那些孩子之一
from before from the house.
那又如何
Uh, yeah, so?
那 你叫什么名字
So, you have a name?
西蒙·柯比
Simon Kirby.
很高兴认识你 西蒙 我是凯莉
It's nice to meet you, Simon. I'm Kelly.
-我是詹姆斯 -我知道你是谁
- I'm James. - I know who you are.
我也看新闻 凯特科 守护者
I read the news, CatCo. Guardian. Duh.
吃的还给你
Uh, here's your food back.
-我先失陪 -好
- I'm gonna... - Yeah.
我妹妹今晚想亲自下厨做晚餐
So, my sister's planning a homemade dinner tonight.
她厨艺很差
She's an awful cook.
你要是能过来陪我们一起吃饭
You know, you'd be doing me a solid
会帮我个大忙
if you came by and ate with us.
我闯进你家
I broke into your house,
在你的客厅过夜
camped out in your living room,
我的弥补方式就是去做客吃难吃的晚餐吗
and I can make it up to you by coming over and eating bad food?
是的 所谓祸不单行
Yeah. Misery loves company.
那么
So...
你来吗
What do you say?
埃琳娜·托雷斯公♥寓♥
你好 有人在吗
抱歉 门没锁 你是埃琳娜·托雷斯吗
Sorry. It was open. Elena Torres?
这不是私人恩怨
Don't take this personally.
你可能会给那位女士造成重伤
Hey, you really could've hurt that lady.
超女
Supergirl?
我很好奇
I wonder,
你需要呼吸吗
do you need to breathe?
艾丽克斯
Alex?
斯隆特工
Agent Sloan,
超女带了一名犯人回来
Supergirl's bringing a prisoner in,
-准备一间牢房♥ -好的 长官
- prep a cell. - Yes, ma'am.
马拉法克
Malefic.
你植入了有权限接触火星协议的人
You incepted someone to bypass the Martian protocol.
-放下枪 -你先放
- Put your gun down. - You first.
这就好多了
That's better.
现在我哥哥的朋友成了他的敌人
Now my brother's friend is his enemy.
我试过审问她关于威廉的事
I tried grilling her about William,
但她不肯开口
but she's not talking.
马拉法克有什么新消息吗
Any news on Malefic?
还没有
Nothing yet.
你确定你没事吗
You sure you're okay?
没事 谢了
I am, yeah, thanks.
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表