剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
I know that to the untrained eye,
今天似乎不太理想
today did not seem ideal. Oh.
火灾 警♥察♥ 超级英雄
Fires, police, superheroes.
你认为这其中哪一部分不理想
Which part of this do you consider not ideal?
我相信像你这么有智慧有远见的女人
I believe that a woman with your wisdom and foresight
能看到我们给了你想要的效果
would see that we delivered the results you desired,
只是做得有些浮夸而已
we just did it with panache.
根本都不劳你亲自出马
And without you having to stick out your pretty neck.
但我相信是命运把我们连在一起
But I believe fate has thrown us together.
我 世界上最值得信任和爱戴的人
Me, the most trusted and beloved man on Earth...
有谁能比莱克斯·卢瑟更适合
Who better to represent Obsidian Platinum
代言黑曜石白金的全球发♥售♥
in its worldwide rollout than Lex Luthor?
我是你花生酱里的巧克力
I'm the chocolate to your peanut butter.
有我做你们的全球大使
With me as your global ambassador,
从东京到塔吉克斯坦的所有人
there won't be an eyeball from Tokyo to Tajikistan
都会佩戴黑曜石眼镜
without Obsidian lenses on it.
你的理由很有说服力 莱克斯
You make a persuasive case, Lex.
我告诉过你
Hmm, as I told you,
只要我愿意 我可以做个很出色的朋友
I can be an excellent friend when I want to be.
而我想做你们的好朋友
And I want to be very good friends.
告诉我
So tell me this...
作为一个朋友
As a friend,
你希望得到什么回报吗
do you expect something in return?
要是能见见你的朋友就好了
It would be lovely to meet your friends.
只要兑现你的诺言
Make good on your word,
凡事好商量
and we can discuss.
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表