剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
My job is new, and then there's protocol...
凯莉 求你帮帮我
Kelly, please help me.
办公室一小时后人就不多了
The office will thin out in an hour,
我把你偷偷带进去
and I'll sneak you in later.
然后开始诊断
We'll start with the diagnostic,
我会给你答复
and get you some answers.
但是彼得
But Pete...
我们在这件事上必须低调
we have to keep this on the down-low.
-行吗 -没问题
- Is that okay? - Oh, of course.
你救了我的命
You're a life saver.
你有心事
Something is bothering you.
没 没什么
No, it's nothing.
不对 你瞳孔放大了
Your pupil dilation says otherwise.
你都可以告诉我
You can tell me anything.
布莱尼 如果你有很重要的事情
Brainy, if you had something
要告诉某个人 但是
really important to tell someone, but...
如果说出来了 对方会很伤心
if you did tell them, it would hurt them very much,
你还会说吗
would you still do it?
我的经验是
In my experience...
你如果在乎对方 就该告诉对方事实
if you care about someone, you should tell them the truth.
不管事实多残酷
However painful,
说出来对彼此都好
both of you will be better for it.
如果你还是不开心
If you are still feeling blue,
我可以给你念首诗
I could cheer you up with a poem.
"致尼娅·纳尔左耳垂的颂歌♥
"An Ode to Nia Nal's Left Earlobe.
-十九行诗" -不要
- A Villanelle--" - No!
拜托不要
Please, no.
你有事情想告诉我吗
Is there something you wanted to tell me?
没有
No.
但我有事情要告诉荣恩
But there is something that I have to tell J'onn.
这不是纹身
They aren't tattoos.
这是奥拉费人
This is an Aurafacian.
一种附在宿主身上的外星生物
This is an alien organism that attaches to a host body.
这是原宿主
This is the original host.
这个奥拉费人是莱克斯
This Aurafacian was one of the aliens
从我们的废弃设施转移出去的外星人之一
that Lex had transferred out of our desert facility,
很明显还在逍遥法外
and obviously is still at large.
它可以改变身形 变成纹身
It can transform back and forth between a tattoo
或者是三维生物
and a three-dimensional creature,
因此她格外危险 也难以阻挡
making her uniquely dangerous and very hard to stop.
现在...
Now...
看看我们的新宿主
Meet our new host.
-有身份信息吗 -好
- Can we get an ID? - Yeah.
我看看
And...
找到了
Bingo.
卡洛琳·奥康纳
Caroline O'Connor.
她曾经是特殊行动队长
She's former special ops command,
擅长近战 爆♥炸♥物
she's highly rated in hand-to-hand combat, explosives,
而且还是狙击手
and she's a sniper.
她两年前销声匿迹
She went off the radar two years ago,
不知怎么跟我们的外星人联♥系♥上了
and somehow hooked up with our alien.
所以有人雇她杀贾罗德
So somebody hired her to kill Jarrod.
对 不过是谁 为什么
Yeah. But who? And why?
她可真是费尽心思掩藏踪迹
Well, someone went a long way to cover her tracks.
纳欣诺市西藤大道19号♥
还不够
Not far enough.
我们拿到了地址
We just got an address.
我不会让她再伤害其他人了
I'm not gonna let her hurt anyone else.
藏在梳妆台后面的闪存盘
A flash drive hidden behind a dresser?
我似乎没请你来这里
I don't think I invited you here.
我不请自来
I invited myself.
没错 我早有准备
Yeah. I came prepared.
詹姆斯
James!
卡拉
Kara!
这个设备利用磁共振效应
This device uses magnetic resonance
能够吸出他们墨水中的重金属
to attract the heavy metals in their ink.
你准备好了吗
You ready?
好了
Yeah.
我们正在检查奥康纳公♥寓♥里的证据
We're examining the evidence from O'Connor's apartment,
包括你找到的外部闪存盘 超女
including the external drive you located, Supergirl.
我正在试图解开上面的加密
I am simultaneously attempting to break the encryption on it,
但这项加密技术很复杂
but... it is far more complicated
比接下来一千年内的都要棘手
than anything I've seen in the next 1,000 years.
好 我来把这些收起来
All right. Let's get these down into holding.
你还好吗
You okay?
没事
Yeah.
我还遇到过更激烈的袭击
I've been hit harder than that.
你本不必这么做的
You didn't have to do that.
你现在有这么多事要忙
With everything you have on your plate,
还要竞选参议员...
your potential run for Senate...
如果她真的伤了你怎么办
What if she really hurt you?
朋友有难 出手相助 仅此而已
When your friend's in trouble, you jump in, period.
结果无所谓
Doesn't matter the consequences.
你好好休息
You keep resting.
告诉艾丽克斯和布莱尼 我马上回来
Tell Alex and Brainy that I'll be right back.
如果奥康纳有新消息 可以联络我
I'll be on comms if they get a lead on O'Connor.
好
Okay.
你要去哪儿
Where you going?
去帮一位朋友
To help a friend.
很晚了 你还好吗
It's late, you all right?
我有东西要给你看
I need to show you something.
是你梦境的后续 火星上的那件事
It's the rest of your dream about what happened on Mars.
你没有看到的部分
The part you didn't see.
你想看看吗
Do you want to see it?
因为会让你很难受
Because it's going to be painful.
当然
Absolutely.
赫隆米尔
H'ronmeer...
我辜负了你 也辜负了我的儿子
I failed you as I failed my own son.
我心中的痛苦
The agony in my heart...
已经
It's...
难以承受
Unbearable.
父亲 你已经为马拉尽了全力
Father, you did the best you could for Mal.
这不怪你
It's not your fault.
他是我儿子
He was my boy.
我的孩子
My child.
他控制不了他的病
He could not control his illness.
这是我的考验 而我失败了
The test was mine and I failed!
我不配活着
I do not deserve to live.
如果我自己一无所成
And how can I continue to counsel our people...
凭什么指导我的子民
when I myself am nothing.
父亲 我们的子民需要你
Father, our people need you.
我也需要你
I need you.
那我就辜负了所有人
Then I have failed everyone.
赫隆米尔 原谅我
H'ronmeer, forgive me.
是我♥干♥的
It was me.
我很遗憾
I'm sorry.
我把他从我们的脑海中删去了
I erased him from our minds.
我几乎是亲手杀了我弟弟
I as good as murdered my own brother.
你是为了救你父亲
To save your father.
是为了救我们
To save us both.
我...
I had, uh...
我当时找我父亲是寻求帮助
I had gone to my father to seek counsel.
想要减轻我自己的痛苦
To ease my own pain.
看到他那样
And seeing him like that...
我没有想办法让他打起精神
Rather than finding the strength to lift him up,
反而
I, uh...
反而犯下了
I crossed a line
在我的文化里不能原谅的罪过
that's unforgivable in my culture.
过去的三百年里
I spent the last 300 years...
我一直在赎罪 因为我逃离了火星
trying to repent for having fled Mars...
现在却发现
only to find out
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表