剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
不 我们审问过了
No, we tried that.
就算戴上求真者 也什么都问不出来
Even with the Truth Seeker, she's got nothing.
我或许有办法
I might have a solution.
我们不是还抓到了另一个杀手吗
There is always the other assassin we caught.
谁 奥康纳
What, O'Connor?
-她死了 -是的
- She's dead. - Yes.
但她的纹身还活着 有自主意识
But her tattoos are alive and sentient.
我们不需要宿主吗
Wouldn't we need a host?
是的 需要
We would, yes.
在我醒着的时候来找我
Approaching me while I'm still conscious.
你真体贴
How thoughtful of you.
看来我们对彼此的第一印象不太好
It seems we have gotten off on the wrong foot.
所以我有个提议
So I have a proposition.
你有能力在人们脑中植入想法
You have the ability to incept thoughts into people's minds.
我想研究你的大脑
I want to study your brain,
以开♥发♥有相同能力的科技
so I can develop a technology that can do the same thing.
原谅我的疑心
Forgive my skepticism,
但上次有人对我的大脑感兴趣时
but last time someone showed interest in my brain,
高级议会将我流放到了幻影区
the High Council sent me to the Phantom Zone.
如果不是因为我 你早就回到幻影区了
You'd be back in the Phantom Zone if it wasn't for me.
然而 我们陷入了僵局
And yet, now we are at an impasse.
我有什么好处
What's in it for me?
我们俩目标一致
We both want the same thing.
都遭到最亲近之人的背叛
We were each betrayed by the people closest to us.
跟我合作
Work with me.
我相信你有能力做大事
I believe you've the ability to do great things.
我不想做大事
I don't want to do great things.
我要复仇
I want revenge.
所以我有一个提议
So I have a proposal for you.
火星生物的思维不允许兄弟间互相伤害
Martian biology prevents a brother from harming his brother.
所以我一直在伤害和荣恩·荣兹亲近的人
That's why I've been attacking the people closest to J'onn J'onzz.
如果你把我脑里的防护罩移除
If you remove this barrier from my brain
好让我杀死我哥哥
so I can kill my brother,
我会让你进入我的大脑
I will give you access to my mind.
如果我的任务是阻止人们互相残杀
It is my mission to stop people from hurting each other.
那我不会杀人
I will not kill.
也许吧
Perhaps.
但是你用极端的手段把我带来这里
But you've gone to extreme measures to bring me here.
你现在站在悬崖边缘
And now, you are at the precipice.
研究我的大脑才是关键
Studying my mind is the key.
我知道绝望的滋味 人类
I know of desperation, human.
我知道你内心深处的感受
I know the depths you feel.
我必须得发明那项技术才行
I would have to develop the technology first.
我接受你的条件
Your terms are acceptable.
开始吧
Let's begin.
我们来说明一下
Okay, so let me get this straight.
只要我们说暗号♥
Once we say "The phrase,"
你就能增强你大脑的执行部分
you're gonna augment the executive section of your brain
让奥拉费人透过你来说话
to allow the Aurafacian to speak through you.
是的
Yes.
多亏我的测谎仪
And thanks to my polygraph filter,
它就不能说谎
it won't be able to lie.
就是这句暗号♥
That is the phrase.
我保密了一整天
I've kept it top secret all day.
不客气
You're welcome.
不是吧
Seriously?
这是基努·里维斯的作品
It's from the oeuvre of Mr. Keanu Reeves.
小测试 高手
"Pop quiz, hotshot."
布莱尼
Brainy?
快放开我 人类
Release me, human!
你知道我们是不会释放你的
You know that we're not going to do that.
我们要情报
We want information.
走近点 我就告诉你们
Come near, I'll give it to you.
你和一个叫嘶吼的契约者合作
You worked with a contractor named Rip Roar.
他有一件非常危险的武器
He has a very dangerous weapon.
我们要怎么找到他
How do we find him?
不如在报纸上等个四臂畸形人的广♥告♥吧
Perhaps put an ad in the paper for a four-armed freak.
他明天有可能会用这件武器
There's a chance he might use this weapon tomorrow.
你知道他的目标会是谁吗
Do you have any idea who the target might be?
我根本不知道幕后黑手是谁
I never know who's behind it.
我只知道
All I know
有人耗费巨资
is that someone is spending a great deal of capital...
来制♥造♥巨大的破坏
to do a great deal of damage.
你已经犯下了几十起谋杀案
You've committed dozens of murders
但你却不知道始作俑者是谁
but don't have the slightest idea who's responsible?
我根本不想知道
I don't care to know.
我根本不在乎你杀死的那些人吗
You don't care about all those people you killed?
他们的家人 朋友
Their family, their friends,
被你杀死的那些人
all those lives you've destroyed?
-你肯定知道些什么 -我不知道
- You have to know something! - I don't know.
不 你知道 我们...
No, you know something and we're--
是布莱尼
Hey, it's Brainy.
氪星人
Kryptonia.
过来 让我把自己印在你的皮肤上
Come here! Let me print myself on your skin!
小测试 高手
Pop quiz, hotshot!
有用吗
Did it work?
我知道 我知道 对不起
I know. I know. I'm sorry.
-我反映过激了 -不 你说得对
- I overreacted. - No. You're right.
这件事比我们想象的还要严重
This is getting way bigger than we thought.
我要去找安德里亚对质
I'm gonna confront Andrea.
先别急
Okay, slow down.
我们要想一个对策
We need to be strategic.
我们要看到事情更重要的一面
Okay? We need to see the bigger plan here.
而且 还有可能她根本都没参与
Plus, there is still a chance that she's not even involved.
你为什么这么说
What makes you say that?
凯莉相信安德里亚 还有她的研究
Kelly believes in Andrea, and the work that she's doing.
那能帮到人
It helps people.
安德里亚从未被指控有任何违法行为
And Andrea's never even been accused of anything illegal.
甚至据威尔说
Even according to Will,
埃琳娜·托雷斯只提供了对她不利的间接证据
Elena Torres offered only circumstantial evidence against her.
凯莉受到了惩罚
Look, Kelly has been through the ringer.
除非迫不得已 我真的不想
And I really don't want to pull the rug out from under her
拆穿她
unless I have to.
相信我
Trust me,
我也想要答案
I want answers too,
但这些指控不小
but these are big accusations
我们需要确定
and we need to be certain.
我知道你的话不无道理
I know everything you're saying makes sense,
但我有这种直觉
but I have this gut feeling
安德里亚在计划一件大事
that Andrea's up to something big.
莱克斯·卢瑟曾经有一个统治世界的计划
Lex Luthor had a plan for world domination
感觉和这个非常类似
that felt a lot like this.
那次 我差点来不及阻止
And that time, I was almost too late.
我不能再让这种事发生
I cannot let that happen again.
我们不会的
We won't.
如果安德里亚和此事有关 我们要查出原因
If Andrea's involved, we'll figure out how.
我有个想法
I have an idea.
超女
Supergirl.
我也相信你的直觉
I trust your gut, too.
马拉松激光束在我这里
I have the Marathon Laser.
你想我怎么用
What do you want me to do with it?
做莱克斯·卢瑟做不到的事
Do what Lex Luthor failed to do.
改变这个世界
Change the world.
凯特科全球媒体公♥司♥
明天是个大日子 威廉
Big day tomorrow, William.
五千万订阅用户的大日子
Five million subscribers big.
而且还在增加
And counting.
这才是我想听到的消息
Now that's the news I wanna hear.
小心点
Careful now.
你要捣鼓的可是我的大脑
That's my brain you're about to play with.
枕叶是产生Q波的位置
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表