剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
我们的隐身技术
Our cloaking technology
让人类看不见我们的基地
will cover all our bases from the human eye.
他们揭开真♥相♥才会罢休
They won't stop until they uncover the truth.
真♥相♥到底是什么呢
And what is that exactly?
你和你的利维坦同伙
That you and your Leviathan associates
是操控人类暴行的远古生物
are ancient beings who manage humanity's excesses.
别误会我 杰玛 伽梅姆
Don't get me wrong, Gemma, or Gamemnae,
或者你更喜欢"科技女神"的称呼
or would you prefer, uh, Goddess of Technology?
我同意
I approve.
庞贝末日很壮观
Pompeii was spectacular,
黑死病 很有趣
the Black Plague, intriguing,
你现在的举措
and your current move,
让白金黑曜石容易上瘾 真是天才
creating an addiction to Obsidian Platinum, genius.
-唯一的问题是你的计划现在有风险 -不 没有
- The only problem is your plan is now at risk. - No, it's not.
我会为我们的虚拟现实全球活动腾出时间
I'll pull up the timeline for our VR global event.
这个活动将超越人类最疯狂的梦想
It'll be a happening beyond humanity's wildest dreams.
全世界所有人的虚拟聚会
A virtual gathering of everyone around the world.
没人会想错过
No one will want to miss it.
一旦人们进入虚拟现实
And once the masses are in VR,
我动动手腕就能杀了他们
I'll kill them all with a flick of my wrist.
如果你没被曝光的话 这个计划很好
That would be great, if you weren't about to be exposed.
黑曜石会被关闭 所有眼镜都会被退回
Obsidian will be shut down, all the lenses returned
在你卖♥♥出第一张票之前
before you sell the first ticket.
你的时间并不宽裕
You don't have the luxury of time.
你有什么建议吗
What do you propose?
制♥造♥恐惧
Create fear.
这是一瞬间的事 我已经想好了该怎么做
It's instantaneous, and I have a specific idea of how to do it.
我只需要你最隐秘的特工
I just need your stealthiest operative.
多克斯局长 好久不见
Director Dox, long time no see.
我带了礼物 一个复活节彩蛋
I come bearing gifts, a pysanka.
一位乌克兰圣人在我的世界巡演中送给了我
Gifted to me by a Ukrainian holy man on my world tour.
它常带来爱和财富 当然还有富饶
It brings love and wealth, and of course fertility.
还带来了利维坦的终结吗
Does it also bring the end of Leviathan?
你本该获取他们飞船的位置
You were meant to have gotten the location of their ship...
这样我们才能植入终结代码
so we can implant the mortality code.
我不能逼他们
I can't push them.
这次延误和你用白金黑曜石
This delay doesn't have anything to do
来达到自己的目的没有关系 是吗
with you using Obsidian Platinum for your own ends, does it?
艾丽克斯·丹弗斯打给过我
Alex Danvers called me.
她想让我帮她追踪黑曜石的使用者
She wants me to help her track Obsidian users
她认为引诱他们进入某种昏迷状态的人
she believes are being lured into some type of coma.
是你
By you.
艾丽克斯·丹弗斯打给你完全在意料之中
While it is utterly predictable that Alex Danvers would call you,
但我不是让用户失踪的幕后黑手 利维坦才是
it's not me behind your missing users, it's Leviathan.
以名誉担♥保♥
Scout's honor.
我是从杰玛·库珀那里知道的
I found out from Gemma Cooper.
那就帮我找到他们
Then help me find them.
你有温飞船上的Q波魔方
You have the Q-wave cube from Winn's ship.
我可以用它追踪镜片 找到失踪的人
I can use it to track the lenses, find the missing people.
我把魔方给了莉娜
Ah, well, I gave the cube to Lena.
如果你把她卷进来 利维坦会杀了她
And if you involved her, Leviathan would kill her.
我很想帮你 但我不能
And as much as I'd like to help you, I can't.
利维坦发现了的话 我就会成为他们的敌人
Leviathan would find out, and then I'd be their enemy.
你也知道 我们计划的长♥期♥成功
And as you know, the long-term success of our plan
要靠我当卧底
relies on me being the opposite.
但无论如何 你应该帮助他们
But, by all means, you should help them.
我知道你有多重视你的朋友
I know how important your friends are to you.
好吧 莱克斯
Okay. Lex,
我该怎么帮他们
how shall I help them?
超查部没有任何东西能追踪Q波
There's nothing at the DEO that could track Q-waves.
不如你去问问超女
Why don't you ask Supergirl?
我相信在她的堡垒里
I'm sure there's something at that
肯定有东西能帮上忙
fortress of hers that could help.
仓库那边有什么好消息吗
Hey, any luck with the warehouse?
空空如也
It was empty.
我能接收到理查德·贝茨
I was able to pick up Richard Bates' psychic signal,
还有仓库里其他几十个人的心理信♥号♥♥
along with dozens of other people in that warehouse.
但我试着连接的时候 存在某种干扰
But when I tried to connect, there was some kind of interference.
这是因为黑曜石每分钟都在增加白金用户
It's because Obsidian is adding Platinum users by the minute.
镜片通过Q波与大脑连接
The lenses interface with the brain by using Q-waves...
Q波和马拉法克的火星大脑
which operate on a similar frequency
有相似的频率
as Malefic's Martian brain.
所以我连接不上马拉
Just as I can't connect with Mal,
也找不到那些失踪的人
I can't find those missing people.
你可以用大清洗
You can connect with them...
来连接他们
by using Myriad.
莉娜想用大清洗来散播她的Q波精神控制
Lena wanted to use Myriad to disperse her Q-wave mind control,
但如果你反向启动
but if you turn it on in reverse,
它会压缩大气中的Q波
it will compress the Q-waves in the atmosphere...
让你有可能追踪到心理信♥号♥♥
making it possible for you to track the psychic signatures.
这样不会有危险吗
And it wouldn't be dangerous?
你来操作就不会
In your hands, no.
那我去做
Then I'll go.
但我并不喜欢
But I don't like it.
患者054的脑解剖在无害计划后保持正常
The brain anatomy of Patient 054 remains normal post-Non Nocere.
采用Q波的试验
The trial continues to exhibit
一直显示积极的结果
positive results of Q-wave adoption.
太棒了
Brava!
你对于收集数据一向很仔细
You've always been so meticulous about your data collection.
怎么了
What is that?
我在散播Q波
I use a Q-wave broadcast
远程访问患者的大脑活动
to remotely access patients' brain activity.
但被重叠信♥号♥♥打断了
It's being interrupted by an overlapping signal.
有谁能抑制Q波
How could someone suppress Q-waves?
我认出了干扰信♥号♥♥ 是大清洗
I recognize the signature of this interruption, it's Myriad.
昨天 我以为我和超女诚实地交谈过了
Yesterday, I thought I had an honest conversation with Supergirl,
而今天我却发现她在用大清洗
and today I find out that she's using Myriad
干扰我的实验
to interrupt my experiments?
她告诉我那个装置对于任何人来说都太危险了
The very device she told me was too dangerous for anyone to use.
你昨天去见超女了
You saw Supergirl yesterday?
我可以直接去堡垒
I could always just go to the Fortress,
如果你告诉我它在哪里
if you told me where it was,
然后在她干扰信♥号♥♥之前关闭大清洗
and turn off Myriad before she interferes again.
不行 你会启动艾尔协议
No, you'll set off the El Protocol.
这是个新世界
This is a new world.
一个卢瑟和氪星人合作的世界
One where Luthors and Kryptonians work together.
堡垒安全系统不会攻击我们
The fortress security won't be programmed to attack us.
如果她在用大清洗 我要自己去看
If she's using Myriad, I wanna see it for myself.
再说了 你到堡垒去简直就是末日
Besides, you at the fortress sounds apocalyptic.
那么
Well...
让我送你一程吧
then let this ride be on me.
你确实在用大清洗
You are using Myriad.
莉娜 你在这里干什么
Lena, what are you doing here?
问题是 你在这里干什么 超女
Question is, what are you doing here, Supergirl?
我以为不可以使用大清洗
I thought it was forbidden to use Myriad,
也许你可以破例
but forbidden for anyone but you.
有人失踪了 许多人被困在黑曜石虚拟现实中
There are people missing, dozens of them stuck in Obsidian's VR.
我必须找到他们
I have to find them.
除了大清洗还有其他方法能找到人
There are other ways to find people than Myriad.
我立马就能想到四个
I can think of four off the top of my head,
但你却随心所欲
but you, you do what you want.
我正在寻找被你哥哥抹除的人
What I'm doing is finding people your brother disappeared.
你有任何证据证明是莱克斯吗
Do you have any proof that it was Lex?
没有吧 我觉得没有
No, I didn't think so.
你总是不加思考地指责卢瑟
You just return to your default position of blaming a Luthor.
你告诉过我你会把我当成反派
You did tell me you'd treat me like a villain...
我确实说过 如果你表现得像个反派
If you acted like one, yeah, I did say that.
而现在 你在非法入侵
And right now, you're trespassing,
我没有时间处理这些
and I don't have time for this.
你得走了
You need to go.
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表