剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
I ran the numbers you found at Elena's apartment
找到的账号♥
by my accountant friend,
结果发现和一个离岸账户有关
and it turns out it's linked to an offshore bank account.
去年一直有人往账户转账
Someone's been funneling money into it for the past year,
账本上有两个人的名字
and there are two names listed on the ledger,
一个是埃琳娜 另一个是匿名
one is Elena's and the other is anonymous.
-你觉得是威廉吗 -有可能
- You think William? - Maybe.
难道是挪用公♥款♥吗
Embezzlement, is that what this is?
我朋友说账户上有一个地址
My friend says there's an address listed to the account,
但地址是加密的
but it's encrypted.
打给布莱尼 看看他能否解开
Let's call Brainy, see if he can crack it.
或者我可以叫我朋友去弄
Or I could ask my friend to do it.
你们俩还有隔阂吗
Are things still weird between you guys?
他今早是有点心不在焉
He did seem a little off this morning.
我就怕事情会变成这样
I was afraid this would happen.
我想如果我能跟布莱尼坦白
I thought that if I was just honest with Brainy,
也许能解决我们的问题
it would help solve our problems,
可却让事情恶化了
but it's only made things worse.
我知道我们可以一起解决这个问题
I know it's something that we could work through together,
但他觉得这是他该解决的问题
but he thinks that it's his problem to solve,
现在都不肯跟我说话
and now he won't even talk to me.
你也了解布莱尼
Well, you know how Brainy is,
有时候人的情感会吓到他
sometimes human emotions just throw him for a loop.
他应该只是需要时间
I think he just needs time,
到时候就意识到你不会离开他了
and to realize you're not going anywhere.
好 那你把这个拿给你朋友
Okay. So you get this back to your friend,
看看他能不能去掉加密
see if she can unencrypt it.
我要去超查部
I'm gonna get to the DEO.
跟艾丽克斯和荣恩谈谈
Talk to Alex and J'onn,
看看有没有马拉法克的消息
see if there's any news on the Malefic front.
收到 上司
Copy that, boss.
我们就快成功了 我有预感
We are so close to cracking this, I can feel it.
天晴的日子 在这就能看见火星的卫星
On a clear day, you can see the moons of Mars from here.
今天不是晴天
Today's not a clear day.
我知道你做的事了 荣恩
I found out what you've done, J'onn.
你骗了我们所有人
You lied to all of us.
你将我们置于危险之中
You put us in jeopardy,
以保护你自己
so that you could protect yourself.
保护你的秘密
Keep your secret safe.
你抹去了你亲生弟弟的存在
That you mind-wiped the existence of your own brother--
艾丽克斯 我本想告诉你的
Alex, I wanted to tell you,
但我感觉很羞耻
but I was so ashamed.
我向你袒露
I confided in you
这一切对我的折磨
how this was tearing me apart.
对你说 我让凯莉身处险境
How I thought that I was the one putting Kelly in danger,
而你却无动于衷
and you just stood there,
明明知道这不是我的错
knowing that it wasn't my fault.
而是你的错
That it was yours.
你让我以为马拉法克才是那个魔鬼
You had me convinced that Malefic was the monster,
但他不单单是追杀人的魔鬼
but he wasn't just some bad guy coming after people.
他是你创造的魔鬼
He was some bad guy that you created
追杀你的亲人
coming after your family, and again
而你只是袖手旁观
you just stood there,
你让我们承担后果
and you let us suffer the consequences.
-我知道 -你会说
- I know. - You may say
你抹去马拉法克的存在是为了保护家人
that you erased Malefic to protect your family,
保护梅林
to protect Myr'nn.
还是说你这么做是因为
Or you did it because it was easier
-这比帮助他更简单 -不
- than helping him. - No.
不 不
No, no.
马拉法克不是魔鬼 荣恩
Malefic isn't the monster here, J'onn.
你才是
You are.
艾丽克斯
Alex.
艾丽克斯
Alex.
好 谢谢
Yeah, okay, thanks.
那个
Hey, so...
报纸的事虽然没戏了 但是
The newspaper might've been a bust, but good news,
纳欣诺市最好的律师
the best lawyer in National City
决定接下你母亲的案子
has decided to take your mom's case.
真的吗
For real?
真的 我不会开这种玩笑的
Yeah, I wouldn't kid about that.
别担心律师费
And don't worry about her fee.
我来付
I'll cover it.
我们什么时候见她
When do we meet her?
我可以安排你们下周见面
I could probably set up a meeting with you guys next week.
你不去吗
You mean, you won't be there?
不不不 我...
Oh, no, no, I...
我只是回来看看 西蒙 不能久留
This was a visit, Simon, I can't stay here.
好吧
Right.
当然了 怎么可能呢
Of course, why would you?
这镇子就是个破地方
This town is a hellhole.
不不不 不是这样的
Hey, no, no, it's not like that.
没关系
It's cool.
我明白
I get it.
不是你的问题
It's not your problem.
感谢帮忙 也谢谢你留我吃饭
Thanks for the help and the food.
再见
See you around.
西蒙
Simon.
荣恩
J'onn?
怎么了
What is it?
是马拉法克的事吗
Is it something about Malefic?
辛达尔克
Synd'ar'k.
辛达尔克是罪人的意思 马拉法克朝我喊的
A synd'ar'k is a sinner, that's what Malefic yelled at me.
我请尼娅用梦境能力
I asked Nia to use her dream power
帮我查出我弟弟
to help me find the truth about my brother,
记忆抹除的真♥相♥
about the mind wipe.
我们发现...
That's when we discovered...
我弟弟并非生来邪恶
My brother wasn't born evil.
他有障碍
He had a problem.
我们
And we...
排挤他
ostracized him.
我把马拉法克从我们的记忆中抹除了
I wiped Malefic's existence from our minds.
是我
It was me.
是我♥干♥的
I did this.
我一次又一次地让族人失望
I failed my people more than once.
我让你们失望
I'm failing you.
不 不 你救了我们无数次
No, no, you've saved us countless times.
去年氪石散布于地球
I would've been dead last year,
要不是你 我就没命了
when the Earth was seeded with Kryptonite, if it weren't for you.
但是
Still...
把他从我们的记忆中抹除
Wiping him from our mind?
就像杀害自己的兄弟一样
It's like I murdered my own brother.
但你现在回忆起来了
But you remember now.
你冒着生命危险
You risked your own life
去寻找记忆 现在你可以找回他
to find those memories, and now you can find him
做出不同的选择
and make different choices.
我太自私了
It was so selfish of me to...
让尼娅替我保守秘密
burden Nia with my secret,
不告诉你和艾丽克斯
and keep this from you and Alex.
幸好尼娅告诉她了
But I'm glad Nia told her.
她应该知道真♥相♥ 你也是
She deserves to know the truth, and so do you.
不可能是尼娅说的 她跟我在一起
It couldn't have been Nia, she's been with me.
是马拉法克
That was Malefic.
他植入了艾丽克斯
He incepted Alex.
我找不到艾丽克斯
I can't find Alex anywhere.
她关了手♥机♥和对讲机
She turned off her phone and her comms.
幻影区投射器和精神力抑制器
Where are we with the Phantom Zone projector
怎么样了
and psychic inhibitors?
重新安装校准过了
Reconfigured and recalibrated.
超女 维达克冲击枪不见了
Supergirl, the Verdex Blaster is missing
军♥火♥库里对抗火星人的火炮不见了
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表