剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
and the armory's cleared out of anti-Martian artillery.
-全部消失了 -我们必须马上找到艾丽克斯
- It's all gone. - We have to find Alex now.
有办法了
There is a way.
我可以试试通过精神交流找到她
I could try and find her psychically.
马拉法克的心灵对所有绿火星人有毒
Malefic's mind is poisonous to all Green Martians.
你和艾丽克斯被植入过的心灵融合
Melding with Alex's incepted mind
马拉法克就能进入你的心灵
would allow Malefic into yours.
你会受伤
It could hurt you.
重要的是找到艾丽克斯
All that matters is finding Alex.
艾丽克斯
Alex.
向我敞开你的心灵
Open your mind for me.
我们在找你
We are looking for you.
我们要让你回家
We need you to come home.
求求你 艾丽克斯 回答我
Please, Alex, answer me.
你已经尽力了 詹姆斯
You did what you could for him, James.
还不够
It wasn't enough.
虽然西蒙说
I mean, when Simon says
这不是我的问题 但它应该是
it's not my problem, maybe it should be.
这孩子身边没有别人了
I mean, this kid's got nobody.
你还好吗
Hey, you okay?
我看到
I'm having...
一些画面
visions.
我以为他们进入了我的思想
I thought they were in my head,
但自从黑曜石那事之后
but whatever happened at Obsidian,
我不止能看见马拉法克
it didn't just allow me to see Malefic.
我好像跟他相通
I think I'm connected to him.
我能看见他的视野
I think I can see what he sees.
艾丽克斯在他手上 我们得回纳欣诺市
And he has Alex. We need to go back to National City now.
我们不能回纳欣诺市
We're not going back to National City.
我们过来就是为了带你远离马拉法克
We came here to get you away from Malefic.
詹姆斯 你穿上守护者战衣时
James, when you put on that Guardian suit,
你会先考虑好吗
do you think first?
还是看到有人需要帮助就采取行动
Or do you see someone in trouble and act?
-这不一样 -怎么不一样
- That's different. - The hell it is.
马上回去
We're going back now.
该死的 马拉法克 她在哪里
Damn it, Malefic, where is she?
荣恩
J'onn.
我在天文馆等你
Meet me at the planetarium.
一个人来
Come alone.
欢迎来到火星
Welcome to Mars,
这里曾经生活着伟大的文明
home to a once great civlization.
后来因火星大内战而灭绝
Wiped out by the Great Martian civil war.
一位绿火星人如今生活在地球
One Green Martian now lives on Earth among us.
火星猎人
The Martian Manhunter.
这个懦夫
A coward
让他的家族独自面对死亡和绝望
who left his family to face an agonizing death and worse.
而他来了这里 为此作偿
And he's come here to pay for it.
艾丽克斯 不要
Alex, please.
艾丽克斯
Alex.
我知道是我弟弟在逼你这样做
I know my brother's making you do this.
如果你能听到我说话 他也可以
And if you can hear me, so can he.
我不该赶你走的
I never should have banished you.
我现在知道了
I know that now.
我在地球上活了三百多年
I've lived on Earth for over 300 years.
但我从未有一天获得过安宁
But I never really found true peace.
我认为这是因为我对你做的事 马拉法克
And I believe it's because of what I did to you, Malefic.
你没有背叛我们
You didn't betray us.
我们与白火星人结盟
By aligning with the White Martians,
是我们背叛了你
we betrayed you.
我们想治好你
We tried to fix you.
改变你
Change you.
但我们最应该做的 就是接受你
When all along, we should've accepted you.
我现在接受你了 弟弟
I accept you now, brother.
-不 -是的
- No! - Yes.
你逼我自我审视
You forced me to look inside myself
发现了我删除的记忆
and discover memories I had erased.
你这样做是为了惩罚我
You did it to try and punish me.
但是
But...
你不觉得这是我们的第二次机会吗
Don't you see you've given us a second chance?
我们现在还来得及 弟弟
It's not too late for us, brother.
我们...
It's not...
还...
too...
来得及
late.
我的天哪
Oh, my God.
我做了什么
What have I done?
不
No!
在火星 你对我只有残忍♥
On Mars, you had nothing but cruelty for me.
这份爱和原谅是哪里来的
Where did this love and forgiveness come from?
是我家人教我的
From my family.
家人会毁掉你
Family's supposed to destroy you.
他本应自己来
He was supposed to come alone too.
到此为止了 马拉法克
This ends now, Malefic.
你跟我的朋友们说吧
Tell that to my friends.
他们被植入了
They've been incepted.
护盾矩阵 荣恩
The shield matrix, J'onn.
这么强的火力 穹顶撑不住的
Yeah, this dome won't last with all the firepower.
那是什么
What is that?
我们不会再次失去你了
We are not going to lose you again.
屋顶
The roof.
如果塌了 这里的人都会死
If it collapses, then everyone in here is gonna die.
走吧 卡拉 快走
Go. Kara, go.
荣恩 你帮我解开
J'onn, you gotta get me out of this thing.
凯莉 你不应该来这里
Kelly, you shouldn't be here.
这就是我应该在的地方
This is exactly where I should be here.
-那到底是个什么东西 -天哪
- What the hell is that thing? - Oh, my God.
是炸♥弹♥ 是塔玛拉星和法罗依德技术的结合
A bomb. A hybrid of Tamaranean and Pharoid technology.
与艾丽克斯的分子结构同步了
It's synched to Alex's molecular structure.
超女 听得到吗
Supergirl, can you hear me?
可以
Yeah.
穹顶落下之后 你和守护者
When the dome fails, you and Guardian
收回所有被偷的武器
gather all of the stolen weapons.
凯莉 只有你能看到他 去找到马拉法克
Kelly, you're the only one who can see him, so find Malefic.
-荣恩 -你相信我吗
- J'onn. - Do you trust me?
相信
Yes.
超女 行动
Supergirl, now.
穿蓝色外套的就是马拉法克
It's Malefic in the blue jacket.
马拉法克回到幻影区了吗
So Malefic's back in the Phantom Zone?
抱歉你没能救他
I'm sorry that you couldn't save him.
荣恩 我知道你想救他
J'onn, I know that that's what you wanted to do.
但是你说的话我都听到了
But I heard everything that you said to him.
只是希望他能听进去
I just wish he could've taken it in.
但是既然我恢复了记忆
But maybe now that I remember,
也许总有一天我能够修复裂痕
I have a chance to make things right at some point.
你怎么能认为我会那样说你
How could you ever think that I would say those things
或者那样想你
or think those things about you?
可能是因为我那样想过我自己吧
I guess because I thought those things about myself.
我记得你曾经告诉过我
Well, I remember you telling me once that
艰难时刻才能看出真性格
true character reveals itself in times of hardship.
我现在知道你真正的样子了
And I know who you really are.
没有你 我们绝对做不到
We couldn't have done it without you.
别闹了 我基本什么都没做
Please, I barely did anything.
什么 抑制器和投射器都是你修好的
What? You fixed the inhibitors and the projector.
确实感觉不错
It did feel good.
我们两个作为搭档行动
You and me working together as a team.
我知道了你的真实身份
Now that I know who you actually are.
那就尽快习惯吧
Well, get used to it,
因为你现在已经是超女朋友了
because you are now officially a Superfriend.
我们有主题T恤 特定握手动作
We have T-shirts and a handshake.
回头教你 不复杂
I'll teach it to you. It's not a big deal.
有个流程
It's a whole thing.
我们今晚打算去喝酒 要来吗
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表