剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
我们为正义而战 这让我们父母感到自豪
We have made our parents proud by fighting for what's right.
所以我们必须继续战斗
So, we have to keep fighting.
只要那种精神还在
And as long as that spirit is alive,
氪星就会永存
Krypton will never die.
-你要见我吗 -是的
- You wanted to see me? - I did.
我有东西要给你
I have something for you.
是什么
What is it?
打开看看就知道了
Only one way to find out.
请告诉我你打算穿上这件战衣
Okay, please tell me you're planning on wearing this.
我觉得这件战衣不适合我
I don't think that that one would fit me.
至少要有一位绿箭侠
There should always be at least one Green Arrow.
老爸 我不行
Dad, I can't.
米娅 监视者让我失去了很多
You know, Mia, the Monitor has taken a lot from me.
但我会一直感激
But I will always be grateful for the time
他给了我能与你相处的时光
he has given me with you.
如果你不♥穿♥上这件战衣 没人有资格穿
If you're not gonna wear this, no one should.
是你努力得来的
You earned it.
穿上试试看吧 我要去找巴里
Just try it on, okay? I gotta find Barry.
现今世上速度最快的人
The fastest man alive shows up late to the Crisis
在我们期待已久的这场危机中迟迟未出现
we've been expecting for years.
这可有损颜面啊 巴里
It's not the... it's not the best look, Barry.
莱拉让我们去侦察量子塔
Lyla had us doing some recon of the quantum towers.
但是你记不记得报纸报道说
But listen, do you remember the newspaper article
我带你去看了时间穹顶
I showed you on the time vault?
红色天空和一场危机
Red skies and a "crisis"?
监视者证实了报纸上的报道并不属实
Okay, well, the Monitor confirmed the papers had lied and...
而且在这场危机中 我会死
in this Crisis, I'm supposed to die.
-不 -不
- No. - No?
我们要好好谈谈 就现在
We need to talk. Now!
你在和谁说话
Who're you talking to?
给我出来
Hey, right now!
我们已经没什么好谈的了 奥利弗
We are past the time for discussion, Oliver.
我和你达成过共识的
You and I had an agreement.
我死
I die.
让巴里和卡拉活下去
Barry and Kara live!
是的 为了保持宇宙平衡
Yes... to keep the cosmic balance.
你为什么要和巴里说他会死
So, why are you telling Barry that he's gonna die?
去年我放过你朋友一命
I spared your friends' lives
好让他们拯救他们的世界
so they could save their world last year.
但是这次威胁不同寻常
This... is a very different threat.
不要再戏耍我了
You need to stop playing games with me.
告诉我反监视者为什么要做这些事
You tell me why the Anti-Monitor is doing this.
然后告诉我怎么阻止他
And then tell me how I'm going to prevent it.
不知道你将要面对的是什么意味着
Not knowing what you're fighting means
你将会为所有可能做准备
you will prepare for every possibility.
因为这个威胁将会
Because this threat brings with it
终结所有现实中的
the annihilation of all life
所有生命
in all realities.
你现在能理解我们现在
Do you now comprehend the scope...
所面对威胁的重要程度了吗
of the danger we all now face?
你是趁着末日来逮捕我的吗
Are you here to arrest me during the apocalypse,
还是想来杀我
or to try and kill me
因为那天你没有成功
because you weren't successful the other day?
我不是想要伤害你 莉娜
I wasn't trying to hurt you, Lena.
我是想阻止你使用大清洗
I was trying to stop you from using Myriad.
是吗 这就是为什么你用克莱莫卫星瞄准我吗
Right. Is that why you had a Claymore satellite aimed at me?
我没有用大清洗 是伊芙·泰斯马克做的
And I didn't use Myriad, that was Eve Tessmacher.
你我都知道事实并非如此
You and I both know that that isn't true.
天空之所以变红
The reason the sky is red,
整个星球都感觉要散架了
and the planet feels like it's falling apart
是因为它确实要散了
is because it is.
有一股反物质能量
There is an anti-matter wave
正在撕裂整个宇宙
that is tearing through the universe right now,
它将会毁灭地球
and it will destroy Earth
如果卡拉和其他英雄没办法阻止它的话
if Kara and the other heroes don't stop it.
现在 我在和荣恩做一些保险
Now, I am working with J'onn to hedge our bets
准备进行撤离
and mount an evacuation,
但是要做到这些
but in order to do that...
我们需要你的帮助
we need your help.
真对不起我骗了你
Look, I am sorry that I lied to you.
不仅是我 不仅是卡拉
And not just me, and not just Kara...
是我们所有人
it was all of us.
荣恩和布莱尼 还有尼娅
J'onn and Brainy and Nia.
你知道吗 你真让我信了你恨超女
You know, you actually had me believe that you hated Supergirl.
那个不是我假装的
I wasn't pretending about that.
那个是... 说来话长
And that is a... long story.
听着 我知道你感觉被我们伤害了
Listen, I-- I know that you feel burned by us.
我现在不管说什么
And that there is nothing that I can say
都不可能改变这一切
in this moment that is going to change that.
但如果能请你把情感先放一旁
But if you could please just put your feelings aside,
荣恩和我真的 真的需要你的帮助
J'onn and I really, really, need your help.
我不需要你的道歉 艾丽克斯
I don't want your apology, Alex.
因为你再也不会拥有我的友谊和信任
'Cause you will never again have my friendship or my trust.
我从你们所有人身上学到了一课
I have learned my lesson from all of you.
但如果是世界有危险 我当然会帮忙
But if the world is at stake, then of course, I'll help.
真可笑 你居然以为我不会帮忙
It is hubris of you to think that I wouldn't,
但是 你已经表达的很清楚
but then, you've made it perfectly clear
这么些年来你有多轻视我 所以...
how little you've thought of me these last few years, so...
你需要我做些什么
what do you need me to do?
不管那里边是什么 它起作用了
Whatever is inside there, it's working
反物质能量停下了 并且正在逐渐消失
The anti-matter wave has stopped and it's slowly dissipating.
我们要怎么保护那东西不被我们一无所知
How do we protect that thing from an enemy we know nothing about,
却知道要来临敌人破坏掉
but we know is coming?
我们进去
We head inside...
找到有效的战术位置
stake out strategic positions.
如果我们布下防御 我们就能控制战斗
If we're fortified, we control the battle.
这个量级的地震可能毁掉整个海岸线
Earthquake that magnitude could overwhelm the entire coast.
去 帮助止损
Go. Help contain the damage.
走吧 这里交给我们
Go! We got this.
咱们进去吧
Let's go inside and dig in.
地球十六
星城 2046年
你一定是在逗我玩
You've gotta be kidding me.
我儿子的救生船降落在这里的几率有多大
What are the odds that my son's pod landed here?
三十八亿二千七百万分之一
Three billion, eight hundred and twenty seven million to one.
但是救生船没降落在这里
but the pod didn't land here.
但你说乔纳森就在这里
But you said that this is where Jonathan is.
是的 我追踪他到这里
Yes. This is where I tracked him.
但我不理解为什么奥利弗·奎恩会绑♥架♥婴儿
But I can't speculate as to why Oliver Queen would kidnap a baby.
他可能认为是在拯救他
Well, he probably thought he was rescuing him.
我是说 星城不是养孩子的地方
I mean, Star City is no place for a child.
等我找回乔纳森再谢他
Well, I'll thank him when I have Jonathan back.
与此同时 我们应该分开
In the meantime, we should split up--
这真是多余
This is unnecessary.
奥利弗
Oliver?
奥利弗
Oliver.
乔纳森
Jonathan!
是是 你去找乔纳森 我呆在这里
Yes. Yes, you go get Jonathan. I'll... I'll stay here,
什么 不
What? No.
不 这不可能
No, it's not possible.
你死了
You're dead.
你
You...
你和金牌号♥一起沉了
you went down with the Gambit.
但是我回来了 记得吗
But I came back. Remember?
我在炼狱岛上找到了你
I found you in Lian Yu.
我一定是发疯了
I must be losing my mind.
不 奥利 你没有
No, Ollie, you're not--
你没有 你... 这说来话长
You're not. You're... It's just a long story.
相当长
The longest.
谢谢你 奥利佛
Thank you, Oliver.
谢谢你帮助我的孩子
Thank you for helping my baby.
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表