剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
我别无选择
so I did what I had to do.
但这让我失去了挚爱之人和最好的朋友
But it cost me the love of my life and my best friend.
拿走你的这个是我这辈子最大的错
Taking this from you was the biggest mistake of my life.
我知道我做过很多可怕的事情
I know I've done terrible things.
但这是我做好事的机会
But this is my chance to do something good.
求你了 你必须要相信我
Please, you have to believe me.
我相信你
I believe you.
我受够了人们的相互伤害
I'm tired of people hurting each other.
造成损伤
Doing harm.
所以你会帮助我吗
So you'll help me?
"你跳 我就跳 不是吗"
"You jump, I jump, right?"
-布莱尼有说什么吗 -还没有
- Did Brainy say anything? - Not yet.
但是保管库里有一个卡德摩斯的老技术
But there is an old piece of Cadmus tech in the vaults
或许可以帮我们移除他的生物技术
that could help us remove his biotech
逼他回答
and force answer out of him.
所以我现在去拿
So I'll go get it.
威廉跟我说过你的事
William told me about you,
他跟我说过罗素 说他是个多么优秀的朋友
well, he told me about Russell, how good a friend he was,
失去他是多么的痛心
how devastating it was to lose him.
威廉牺牲了一切
You know, William sacrificed everything,
他一心想要知道罗素发生了什么事
dedicated himself to finding out what happened to Russell.
所以我猜你一定很特别
So I guess you must've been pretty special.
威廉认识的那个人已经消失了
The person William knew is gone.
我不这么认为
I don't agree.
我认为你在为别人干事
I think you're working for someone
他们强迫你做这些事情
and they're forcing you to do these things.
我知道你觉得自己已经走得太远
I know you feel you've gone too far
已经不能再当罗素了 但你错了
to ever be Russell again but you're wrong.
弥补过错永远不晚
It is never too late to try to make things right.
或者至少让事态好转
Or at least better.
这是谁干的
Who did this to you?
我可以保护你
I can keep you safe.
他们叫利维坦
They're called Leviathan.
很好
Good.
接下来这样
Now here's how this will go.
我来控制超女
I'll handle Supergirl.
我要走了
I have to go, um...
谢谢你
Thank you.
莉娜 莉娜
Lena. Lena?
-莉娜 莉娜 -卡拉
- Lena. Lena. - Kara.
谢天谢地你来了
Oh, thank God you're here.
太可怕了 前一分钟还在 转眼就消失了
It was horrible, it was here one minute and gone the next,
她就像个影子
she's like a shadow.
信♥号♥♥干扰启动
我来干扰所有传入信♥号♥♥
I'll jam all incoming signals.
我最近开♥发♥了一个可以往附近区域
I've recently developed a device that can incept a single thought
植入一个想法的装置 "别造成伤害"
into the surrounding area, "Do no harm."
把装置放在超查部
Plant it at the DEO.
它将使所有妨碍你的特工失去能力
It will disable all agents that get in your way.
我会在这里控制它
I'll control it from here
然后超查部就是你的了
and then the DEO is yours.
荣恩 有事吗
J'onn, is everything okay?
我感觉到有人精神攻击了超查部
I felt a psychic attack at the DEO.
感觉像是我的哥哥
It felt like my brother.
那不可能
That's impossible.
肯定是其他东西
There must be something else.
我有种不好的预感
I just have a bad feeling.
我们还有精神力抑制器耳塞
Well, we still have the psychic inhibitor buds.
-我会小心的 -好的 一会儿见
- I'll be careful. - Okay, see you soon.
超女 我们这里出了点状况
Supergirl, I think we have a bit of a situation here.
超女 收到了吗
Supergirl, do you copy?
丹弗斯局长
Director Danvers.
多克斯特工 有人植入了超查部
Agent Dox, someone incepted the DEO,
只有我们两个没有受到影响
we're the only two unaffected.
这是一个错误的假设
That is an erroneous assumption.
我们不能造成伤害
We must do no harm.
抱歉了 布莱尼
Sorry, Brainy.
我就知道我感觉到了什么
I knew I felt something.
超女在哪里
Where is Supergirl?
该死的
Oh, hell no.
-不要让影子靠近嘶吼 -好
- Make sure the shadow doesn't get to Rip Roar. - Right.
超女
Supergirl!
艾丽克斯有麻烦了 待在这里
Alex is in trouble, stay here.
别走 别走
No, no.
如果你认为你能伤害我的朋友们
If you think you can hurt my friends,
来赶我走 那你的麻烦就更大了
to get me out of the way, you got another thing coming.
请不要战斗 我想帮助你
Please don't fight. I want to help you.
不
No!
莉娜 我真不知道该怎么报答你
Lena, I honestly don't know how I can ever repay you.
你可以先把坠子还给我
You can start by giving me the medallion.
我不行
I can't.
你要植入我 让我把坠子给你
You'd incept me to give you this.
比这更糟糕
Much worse.
罗素 拿起手术刀
Russell, pick up the scalpel.
把它放在你的颈动脉
Now hold it to your carotid artery.
抵住 慢慢地
And press. Slowly.
求你了 莉娜 不要这样
Please, Lena, don't do this.
那把坠子给我
Then give me the medallion.
你由始至终都想要这个
This is what you wanted this whole time.
我帮你救了罗素 这是我应得的
I helped you save Russell, now I want what I deserve.
我走投无路了 我父亲很虚弱 要死了
I was desperate, my father was weak, he was going to die.
我做的所有事都是因为爱
Everything I did, I did for love.
那才是最伤人的地方
That's what hurt the most.
我比世界上任何人都更在乎你
I cared about you more than anyone else in the world
我永远不会背叛你
and I never would've betrayed you.
我跟你说过这是个诅咒
I told you this thing is a curse.
我们的友谊就是诅咒
Our friendship was the curse.
罗素 放下手术刀
Russell, put the scalpel down.
走吧 你俩都走
Now go, both of you.
马拉法克一定是和杀手合作了
Malefic must've been working with the assassin.
不然他怎么能植入所有人
How else could he have incepted everyone?
相信我 我想知道这是谁干的
Believe me, I want to know who is responsible,
但不是马拉法克
but Malefic did not do this.
所以我们又回到了起点
So we're back to square one.
不尽然 我从嘶吼那里得到了一些东西
We're not, I got something from Rip Roar.
一个名字
A name.
利维坦
Leviathan.
我们马上去收集信息
We'll start gathering intel immediately.
好的 但我要先去说些坏消息
Okay, but I have to break some bad news first.
罗素逃了
Russell got away.
昨天袭击的那个人又来了
The same operative that attacked yesterday came again,
他们同流合污 现在他消失了
they worked as a team and now he's gone.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
我一直都看错他了
I was wrong about him all along.
不 我不那么认为
No, I don't think you were.
超女告诉我们他一直是被迫行事
Supergirl told us he's been working against his will.
我觉得他不是故意背叛你
I don't think he ever meant to betray you.
对不起 如果不是因为我
I'm sorry, if it weren't for me,
他们那不会找上你
they never would've come for you.
你救了我的命
You saved my life.
即使没有这件事 你也让生活变得有价值
Even before that, you made it worth living.
不 罗素 不不 罗素
No. Russ, no, no, Russ.
不要啊
No, no, no!
救命啊
Somebody help, please.
罗素 救命啊
Russ! Please, somebody help!
你逃不出我们的手掌心
You can't escape us,
也逃不出我们赋予你的力量
nor the powers we bestowed upon you.
我都没有坠子了
I don't even have the medallion anymore.
你想要什么
What do you want?
能力并非来自坠子
The powers never came from the medallion.
是坠子激活了能力
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表