剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
And this has been a delight.
我今天很忙
I have a very busy day.
不如送你一个我的人偶
Why don't you take one of these, on the house?
-丹弗斯女士 单独聊几句 -行 我马上回来
- Uh, Ms. Danvers, a quick word, please? - Yes, I'll be right back.
这本该是篇软文
This was supposed to be a puff piece.
我倒是被理想派问个措手不及
Why did I just get Frost/Nixoned by a Boy Scout?
我来到这个地球后
Since I have been on this Earth,
都在保护地球 服务人♥民♥
I have done nothing but protect and serve.
让我承担另一个地球上的莱克斯犯的罪
Judging me for the crimes of another Earth's Lex,
并不公平 对吧
well, that's not fair now, is it?
我会查明你正在超查部干什么
I'm gonna find out what you're doing at the DEO.
精神可嘉
So much moxie!
我说清楚了
Let me make myself clear.
如果那位小科学家决定曝光莱克斯
If young Woodward decides to proceed with his Lexpose,
那对他的健康非常不利 别声张
it will prove very, very dangerous for his health, off the record.
再见
Have a nice day.
卡拉·丹弗斯是超女
Kara Danvers is Supergirl.
给我
Give me that.
超女 玩具展上有名武装狙击手
Supergirl, there's an armed sniper at the toy convention.
-我就在现场 -很好 我们马上到
- I'm already there. - Great, we're almost there.
我来找他
I'll look for him.
我们得疏散人群 封锁这里
We need this place evacuated and locked down.
我们不想造成恐慌
We do not wanna cause a panic.
这东西感觉属于
Does this feel like...
玩具人
Like Toyman.
这是炸♥弹♥
They're bombs.
他有枪
He's got a gun!
在上面 在上面
Up there! Up there!
-那人看上去像 -温 怎么回事
- Wait, that looks just like-- - Winn! But how?
不
Oh, no!
什么
What?
温
Winn?
你在这干什么
What are you doing here?
救切斯特·邓诺兹和我的未来
Saving Chester Dunholtz and my future.
你看到玩具人了吗
Have you seen Toyman?
开枪的人 跟我撞脸的人
The shooter! The guy wearing my face!
交给我了
I've got him.
扫描中
快 快
Oh, come on, come on!
该死 布莱尼
Damn it. Brainy,
你帮我锁定纳欣诺市的所有交通摄像头
I need you to lock on to every traffic camera in National City,
一定要找到那家伙
and please, please find this guy.
温 等等 放松一会儿
Winn, stop. Okay, just breathe for a minute, okay?
我们会找到另一个你
We're gonna find the other you,
-阻止他伤害其他人 -我们总能办到
- and then we'll stop him before he hurts someone. - We always do.
-没错 -我回到这个时间点就为了抓他
- Yeah. - I came back to this moment to catch him.
本该如此
You should have.
布莱尼
Brainy.
他说得对 我本该找到他
He's right. I should've caught him.
他现在可能已经伤害别人了
By now he could've hurt someone,
如果真这样 你们不会明白的
and if he hurts someone, I don't think you understand.
我的人生就完了
My life is over.
一切 我会失去一切 我的妻女
Everything! I will lose everything. My wife, my daughter.
慢着
Wait.
你有妻子 孩子
You have a wife? And a kid?
天啊 没错
Oh, my God, yes. Yes. Uh...
这是我妻子 艾拉 玛丽四月就两岁了
That's my wife, Aila. Mary is gonna be two in April.
她们好美 我
They're beautiful. I...
见到你真好
It's so good to see you.
我还是挺想你的
I mean, I might've missed you,
-就一点点 -我也是
- like, just like a little bit. -Yeah, me too.
-就一点点 -我非常想你们
- But just... - Yeah, well, I missed you, like, a lot.
离开你们很难过
It was really hard leaving you guys.
所以怎么回事
So, what happened?
我刚把玛丽哄睡
Well, I'd just finished putting Mary to bed.
然后有人在敲我家大门
And then somebody's knocking on the front door,
我就希望别把孩子吵醒
and I'm thinking, please don't wake the baby up,
然后艾拉突然开始争吵
and then Aila is arguing, suddenly,
不知道跟谁 维护我
with whoever it is, defending me.
我跑下楼看怎么回事
So I run down there to see what's happening, and...
结果是时间警♥察♥
it's the time cops.
指控我
Accusing me of killing
在今天这个时候杀了切斯特·邓诺兹
Chester Dunholtz on this date, at this time.
但你没有
But you didn't do it.
我也是这么说的
I told them that.
但他们有我的DNA作为证据
But they had my DNA to prove it,
我猜想 这肯定是有
so I'm thinking, "Okay, this must be some type of,
二重身
you know, doppelganger
这个人跟我爸一样脑子发疯了
person with my father's sick, twisted brain.
如果这位玩具人杀人了
And now, if this Toyman kills someone,
我就再也见不到我的家人了
I will never see my family again.
他们会把我关进监狱 更糟的是影响时间线
They'll put me in jail, or worse, it's gonna affect the timeline.
我从一开始就遇不到艾拉
And I will have never met Aila.
也不会有我女儿了
Or my daughter.
好吧 我们
Okay, all right. We'll just... Okay.
肯定有线索 对吧
Well, there must be something, right? I mean...
这个人
okay, this person.
这个人被发现在邓诺兹身边
This person was found lurking near Dunholtz,
他们可能在合作
so maybe they were working together.
我们有他的面部 可以做识别吧 布莱尼
You know? I mean, we've got a face. Can we get an ID, Brainy?
行 我去超查部
Yeah, I'll, um, I'll go to the DEO
开始清理图像 识别身份并进行追踪
and start cleaning up the image to ID it, tracking it.
我也会把温的飞船放进超查部的机库里保管
I'll, uh, also put Winn's ship in the DEO hangar for safekeeping.
不行 我不要莱克斯靠近军团的飞船
No, no, no, I do not want the Legion ship anywhere near Lex.
我有办法
You know what? I've got an idea.
我会打电♥话♥给一个老朋友
I'll just have to call an old friend.
英雄莱克斯·卢瑟吗
Lex as in Lex Luthor, the hero?
你为什么不要他接近军团的飞船
Why would you not want the Legion ship near him?
莱克斯不是英雄
Lex is not a hero.
我们只能让荣恩给你快速说明
We're just gonna have J'onn just bring you up to speed
到底发生了什么事
on exactly what happened.
谢谢你今天来见我
Thank you for seeing me today.
我想要向你道歉
I wanted to apologize to you
你拿了我母亲的坠子后 我对你太过分了
for how I treated you after you took my mother's medallion.
都过去这么多年了
After all these years?
为什么现在道歉
Why now?
安德里亚 我知道利维坦的事
Andrea, I know about Leviathan.
莉娜
Lena...
我一直想向你解释一切
I wanted to explain everything to you for so long.
我知道利维坦有多危险
I know how dangerous Leviathan is
你肯定吓坏了
and how terrified you must've been.
我现在明白了你从来没想过要背叛我
And I understand now that you never wanted to betray me.
是的 太难了
No, it's been so hard.
我知道我必须保护你
I knew I had to protect you.
你知道了真♥相♥ 我真是松了一口气
I'm so relieved that you know the truth.
我也是
So am I.
利维坦叫你去做的任何事
And anything Leviathan has asked you to do,
我们都会一起想办法应对的
we will figure it out together.
他们从来没叫我做任何事
They've never asked me to do anything.
这么多年来 一句话也没有吗
All these years, and not a word?
他们说会打给我 但一直没出现过
They said they would call on me, but they never came.
很对不起
I'm so sorry.
你和我又在一起了
It's you and me again, okay?
我会陪你一起赴汤蹈火
You jump, I jump.
如果利维坦打给你 你就来找我好吗
If Leviathan calls you, you come to me, okay?
我不能再失去你
I can't lose you again.
好的
Okay.
安德里亚什么也不知道
Andrea knows nothing.
看来在这个地球上 在危机之后
Seems on this Earth, post-Crisis,
利维坦还没有激活她的能力
Leviathan hasn't activated her yet.
但是别担心 如果他们激活了她
But don't worry, if they do,
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表