剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
We're going out to get drinks tonight, do you wanna come?
很想去 但是我已经在这里一天了
Oh, I would love to, but I have been here all day,
真得回L公♥司♥了
so I really should get back to L-Corp.
当然 拯救世界的天才全年无休
Of course. No rest for the world-saving genius.
既然马拉法克消失了
Since Malefic is gone,
不如少在前线战斗 多...
how about less fighting on the frontlines and more...
依偎着看看剧呢
cuddles and Netflix?
没问题
Okay, yeah, I'm in.
请接受我最诚挚的歉意
Please, take this as a token of my deepest apologies.
布莱尼 这个很好
Brainy, this is perfect.
我不知道我在何时
I do not know when or how
能够如何学会做自己
I will find a way to be myself,
而不是总被自己的强迫式性格左右
and yet not succumb to my more obsessive qualities.
也许我们可以一起努力
Perhaps we could work on it together?
我哪儿都不会去
I'm not going anywhere.
-快点 -好
- Hurry. Cause I... - Yeah.
总有人抢这个位置
People usually steal this.
我先
Dibs.
你刚才是说"我先"吗
Did you just say "Dibs"?
-是的 -干得漂亮
- I did. - Well done.
这杯敬我们一直在一起
Okay, here is to always being together.
干杯
Cheers.
说到这个
About that.
你们知道吧 我离开凯特科之后
You guys all know that I've been doing a lot of soul searching
一直在寻找自我
since I left CatCo.
想知道下一步该干什么
Trying to figure out what's next.
我知道我很想回馈 想帮助别人
I knew I wanted to give back, and I wanted to help people.
但是我快把自己逼疯了
But I was driving myself crazy trying to figure out
也没想出来该怎么努力
where to put those efforts.
直到我无比睿智的妹妹
And then my extremely wise sister...
给了我许多醍醐灌顶的建议
...gave me some damn good advice.
她说"别总想着把事情捋清楚
She said, "Stop trying so hard to figure things out,
你就静下来
and just be still
仔细听就好"
and listen."
于是我终于听到了
And finally I heard it.
但这声音并不是来自我的内心
Only it wasn't a voice from inside of me,
是一个孩子的声音
it was this kid's voice,
我们在加尔文镇遇见的一个孩子
this kid that we met in Calvintown.
可悲的是 那里成了犯罪和腐♥败♥的温床
Sadly, it's become this cesspool for crime and corruption.
他告诉我
And he told me that
没有人愿意帮忙
no one's there willing to help.
没有人愿意站起来做正确的事情
There's nobody willing to stand up and do the right thing.
没有人愿意冒生命危险
There's nobody willing to put their neck on the line.
就像那样
And just like that,
我知道我必须这么做
that's what I knew I had to do.
这么多年来 我一直作为守护者
Look, I've been fighting the good fight
在高级办公室里 在纳欣诺市街头
from a fancy corner office for years.
代表正义去战斗
And in the streets of National City as Guardian.
但我一开始只是一个拿着相机的男人
But I started off as a guy with a camera.
是我们爸爸给我的相机
A camera our dad gave me.
身处人群之中
Among the people.
那才是我该去的地方
And that is where I need to be.
目前
For now,
我要回加尔文镇
I'm going back to Calvintown.
我要回家
I'm going home.
我要让小镇的人知道
And I'm gonna show that town that there is somebody
有人愿意为他们而战
who is willing to fight for them.
我要买♥♥下加尔文镇公报
I'm gonna buy the Calvintown Gazette.
安德里亚·罗哈斯或许能阻止我
Look, Andrea Rojas may be able to stop me
为报纸写稿
from writing for a newspaper,
但她不能阻止我出版报纸
but she can't stop me from publishing one.
太棒了
That's amazing.
没有你我们该怎么办
And what are we gonna do without you?
我来纳欣诺市的一个主要原因
One of the main reasons I moved to National City
就是因为克拉克让我关照你
was because Clark wanted me to keep an eye on you.
但一直是你在关照我
But you're the one that kept an eye on me.
你从来都不需要我
You never needed me.
那时不需要 现在也不需要
Not then, and certainly not now.
但我们会想你的
Yeah, but we are going to miss you.
非常想
So much.
我的感情喷涌而出
My feelings are springing out,
我似乎找不到一个小盒子来装下它们
and I can't seem to find a little box to contain them.
好吧 试试这个盒子
Okay, try this box.
敬詹姆斯
To James.
敬詹姆斯
To James.
不对
No.
敬你们大家
To you guys.
我无法相信詹姆斯真的离开了
I can't believe James is really gone.
我猜是我心中有一部分觉得他还会回来
I guess part of me always thought he'd come back.
我知道
I know.
但我为他感到高兴 这是他应得的
But I'm happy for him. He deserves this.
是的
Yeah.
卡拉
Kara?
怎么了
What is it?
我朋友破解了与埃琳娜账户关联的地址
My friend unencrypted the address associated with Elena's account.
就在这里
It's here.
在纳欣诺市
In National City.
什么
What?
你是怎么进来的
How the hell did you get in here?
-这是什么 -卡拉 离开这里
- What is this? - Kara, walk out of here,
忘掉你刚刚看见的
forget what you just saw.
-太危险了 -你是什么人
- It's too dangerous. - What are you?
-卧底警♥察♥吗 -我是个记者
- An undercover cop? - I'm a journalist,
跟你一样
like you.
我在伦敦为《泰♥晤♥士♥报♥》工作
I work for The Times in London,
我是来暗中调查安德里亚·罗哈斯
I'm here undercover to investigate Andrea Rojas.
我很抱歉 但你必须离开
I'm sorry, but you've got to leave.
在你搅入这件事之前
Before you get mixed up in this.
这次跟我说实话 也许我会离开
Be real with me this once, and maybe I will.
因为我已经知道你的离岸银行账户
'Cause I already know about your offshore bank account,
和埃琳娜·托雷共用的那个
the one you share with Elena Torres.
我知道你昨天在墨西哥城
I know you were in Mexico City yesterday,
帮她伪造自己的死亡
helping her fake her own death.
我知道你假装有个老婆 但你没有
I know that you pretend to have a wife, but you don't.
我知道杰罗德博士 斯特恩博士
I know about Dr. Jarrod, Dr. Stern,
所以你为什么不停止掩盖你的行踪
so why don't you stop trying to cover your tracks
而跟我实话实说呢
and just try telling the truth?
埃琳娜认为他们盯上了她
Elena thought they were onto her,
他们知道她在向别人透露信息
that they knew she was talking to someone,
我需要保她安全
I needed to keep her safe.
你的国际帮朋友塞尔吉奥·拉莫斯呢
And what about your Intergang friend Sergio Ramos?
塞尔吉奥是国际刑♥警♥ 卧底
Sergio is Interpol, undercover.
他帮我带她离开
He helped me get her out.
如果罗哈斯家族有问题 你为什么不说
If the Rojases are dirty, why aren't you saying anything?
因为我还没有找到证据
Because I haven't found the proof yet.
两年的报道
Two years' worth of reporting
表明这是一个比阿尔·卡彭更大的犯罪阴谋
that suggests a criminal conspiracy bigger than Al Capone,
但没有任何证据直接指向罗哈斯家族
but nothing that connects the Rojases directly.
所以我才在凯特科工作 为了接近安德里亚
It's why I took the job at CatCo, to get close to Andrea.
尽我所能进入罗哈斯的小圈子
Doing everything I can to get into the Rojas inner circle.
自从你来到这里 就一直是个讨厌鬼
You have been a toxic jerk since you got here.
我怎么知道这些不是你编造的
How do I know you're not just spinning this
为了让我不知道你真正的行动
to get me off the scent of what you're actually up to?
因为那个讨厌鬼就是个谎言
Because that jerk was a lie.
这个身份是为了让凯特科的人
An identity I put on to keep everyone at CatCo
不想去了解我
from wanting to get to know me.
-那倒是起作用了 -这难受死我了
- Well, it worked. - And it killed me.
每次我对你无礼
Every time I was rude to you,
每次我对自己的所作所为撒谎
every time I lied about what I've really been up to.
既然你知道了
Now that you know,
至少我可以跟你说实话
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表