剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
彼得 如果我们想得没错
Pete, if we are right about this,
这就是全球级别的安全问题
this is a matter of global security.
"我们不能担心破坏规则的事情"
"We cannot be concerned about breaking the rules."
-你愿意跟我同一战线吗 -愿意
- Now, are you with me? - Yeah.
你带路
Lead the way.
他的眼睛为什么这样
Why are his eyes like that?
Q波对他的虹膜造成了直接影响
The Q-waves have a direct effect on his irises.
呈现墨色是因为不规则的间断
The inkiness indicates an irregular break.
克劳斯伤害另一名囚犯
Did Klaus hurt the other prisoner
是在眼睛变化之前 还是之后
before his eyes turned? Or after?
之前 肯定是之前
Before. Definitely before.
万一暴♥力♥行为
What if the act of violence
并不是无害指令失灵呢
isn't a result of Non Nocere failing?
万一是行为本身造成了故障呢
What if the act itself caused the failure?
他生存的需要
His need to survive
与不造成伤害的指令产生冲突
clashed with his directive to do no harm.
克劳斯感觉生命受到威胁
Klaus felt like his life was in danger.
大脑通过适应 开始自我保护
His brain adapted, it evolved to protect himself.
但现在他的生存本能过强
But now, his survival instincts, they're in overdrive.
这个问题你们能解决吧
You can fix it, right?
你们为我们做了那么多
I mean, after all you've done for us here,
我现在不再恐惧 愤怒
now that I'm free from fear and anger,
终于能够享受生活
I'm finally enjoying life
享受陪伴
and the community.
我都忘了有朋友是什么感觉了
I forgot what it was like to have friends.
电梯之前发生了那种事 你还好吗
Are you feeling okay after what happened in the elevator?
科技是人类面临的
Technology is the greatest evil
最可怕的恶魔
mankind has ever faced.
看到了吗 就是这样
See? Right there.
我的天 你说得对
Oh, my God. You're right.
不管这是谁 肯定戴着形象诱发器
Whoever that is, they're wearing an Image Inducer.
可为什么有人要冒充她
But why would someone imitate her?
你说她在黑曜石之北工作
You said she worked at Obsidian North?
那就调查一下黑曜石的员工档案
Let's get our hands on Obsidian's personnel files,
看看她和谁有联♥系♥
see everyone she was in contact with.
我扩大了搜索范围
I expanded my search,
但是方圆480公里内没有利维坦的踪迹
but no sign of Leviathan anywhere within a 300-mile radius.
我们可以等会再试
Perhaps, we can try again later.
我这样确实不太寻常
Oh, yeah. It's a little unconventional, I know.
顶着这张脸出去 但我挺喜欢的
To go out wearing this face, but I like it like this.
我既能当好荣恩·荣兹这个人
I'm just as much J'onn J'onzz
也能当好火星猎人
the human as I am the Martian Manhunter.
我上次见到你
The last time I saw you,
你还在和自我意识斗争
you were wrestling with your own sense of self,
被你父亲的灵魂拖累
burdened by the ghost of your father.
但现在
But now...
你终于能掌控自己了
You're finally in command of who you are.
而你 我上次见你的时候
And you, the last time I saw you,
你还被困在无休止的火星内战里
you were engaged in endless Martian civil wars--
直到你弟弟回到火星
Until your brother's heroic return to Mars,
那可以说是奇迹了
which was nothing short of a miracle.
因为他 我们终于走向和平
We're finally on the path to peace because of him.
因为你
Because of you.
那时我们的处境与现在都完全不同
Well, I guess we were both in different places back then.
但我想说
But I gotta say,
我真的很开心你能在这里
I'm really glad you're here now.
-我们要叫醒她吗 -不不不
- Should we wake her, or-- - No, no, no. That's, uh...
她就是这样干活的
That's just how she works.
我不明白
I don't understand it.
每次我们想在对象体内
Every time we try to re-establish
重新创建无害指令 他的体征指标就会爆表
Non Nocere in the subject, his vitals spike
身体就会产生排斥
and his body's overriding it.
他就像对抗病毒一样反抗我的指令
It's like he's treating my directive like some kind of flu virus.
再试一次
Try again.
我们已经尽力了 再试他会死的
We've already given what we can. Any more would kill him.
各位
Guys.
蔓延开来了
It's spreading.
等等 我创造了一个安全环境
Wait. I created a safe environment,
隔离外部侵犯者
free from outside predators
保证囚犯的安全
so that the prisoners would be safe.
但每当克劳斯发生变化
But when Klaus turned,
他就会变成侵犯者
he became the predator,
触发其他囚犯的生存本能
triggering the survival instincts in the other inmate.
所以 当他在电梯里攻击其他囚犯时
So, when he attacked the other inmate in the elevator--
就会产生多米诺效应
A domino effect was born.
该死的进化
Evolution is a bitch.
有人吗
Hello?
让波特兰继续怪异下去
从我梦里出去 布莱尼
Get out of my dreams, Brainy.
从我梦里出去
Get out of my dreams!
俄勒冈州地质监测站
找到你了
Gotcha.
天啊 你往里面放了什么
Seriously, what do you put in these things?
我吃得停不下来 太好吃了
I can't stop eating them. They're so good.
可♥卡♥因♥
Crack.
开玩笑 我不能告诉你
Just kidding. But seriously, um, I can't tell you.
我要是敢给你提示 埃米尔大厨
Chef Emile would drag me to patisserie prison
就再也不会教我法式糕点了
for even hinting at it.
我没有发现玛戈特和卢瑟家族的
So, I didn't find any communication between
任何通讯记录
Margot and the Luthors.
但她和这个873号♥员工
But she did spend a lot of time
通话的时间很长
talking to this employee, 873.
没有姓名 只有工号♥
No name. Just a badge number.
那就找出这个神秘的873号♥吧
Well, then let's find this mysterious number 873.
超女 梦想者刚刚从幻象中醒来
Supergirl, Dreamer just woke up from a vision.
我们认为罗摩·可汗
We believe Rama Khan is
正在俄勒冈州地质监测站
at the Oregon Geological Monitoring Station.
我们认为他会触发一场大型地震
We think he's gonna trigger a massive earthquake.
完蛋
Oh, shoot.
完蛋 我姐的猫有麻烦
Shoot. It's my sister's cat.
它又逃走了 我得走了
He got out again. I gotta go.
我陪你去
I'll come with you.
猫莫名很喜欢我
Cats love me, for some reason.
当然了
Of course they do.
但这只猫很怕人
Uh, but this one, he gets real skittish around...
如果在高个子
around tall guys with...
有口音的人面前 还会咬人
accents and... and he bites.
它害羞又咬人
Well, a shy biter. He...
打电♥话♥给凯莉查873号♥
You call Kelly about number 873.
我马上就回来
I'll be right back.
结束了 罗摩·可汗
It's over, Rama Khan.
不 才刚开始
Oh, no. It's just begun.
我们处在一个巨大的俯冲带
We're in a massive subduction zone.
如果它破裂 下场会很难看
If it ruptures, the results will be devastating.
那我们应该阻止这种事发生
Then we should stop that from happening.
多克斯局长
Director Dox,
我们收到情报 罗摩·可汗在波兰
we have reports that Rama Khan has triggered
引发了一场大规模地震
a massive seismic event in Portland.
超女和她的盟友已经到了 长官
Supergirl and her allies are already there, sir.
我们需要提供支援吗
Should we provide backup?
是的
Yes.
我觉得我能解决这个问题
I think I can fix this.
我可以用Q波重置一切
I can reset everything with a burst of Q-waves.
只用重新配置
We just need to reconfigure
我办公室的Q波发生器
the Q-wave generator in my office.
它在监狱的另一边
It's on the other side of the prison.
好的 人多更安全
All right. Safety in numbers.
我和你一起去
I'm coming with you.
打扰一下
Excuse me.
莉娜 救命
Lena, help!
住手 拜托
Stop, please!
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表